P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

THE WAMPYRIC SPECTER - Macabre Fullmoon Effigy available now
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr. Decibel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe your tapes will come eventually, for the record. But if you're not into waiting around, the DA version seems superior anyway IMO.
Rabenschwarzes Königreich

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Decibel wrote:
I believe your tapes will come eventually, for the record. But if you're not into waiting around, the DA version seems superior anyway IMO.

It most probably is, since the Darkness Attack version is on pro-tapes. Black Abyss tapes are basically home-dubbed blank tapes, check these out. The Wampyric Specter is a Raw Black Metal band, as far as I know though, so does sound quality really matters?
Dr. Decibel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I love home-dubbed tapes. It's superior, I think, because of the bonus track.
eothios

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Decibel wrote:
Hey, I love home-dubbed tapes. It's superior, I think, because of the bonus track.

I think it's the pro tape that has the bonus track, right? And yeah, The Wampyric Specter does really fucking awesome ambient stuff so that bonus track is something I'm looking forward to.
Widdershins

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you simply email him, he will respond and refund you promptly, he's very quick in replying and very easy to deal with/understanding. Not that hard really...

And this one is more on the metal side of the spectrum and even more excellent then the compilation tape released prior.
Rabenschwarzes Königreich

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eothios wrote:
Dr. Decibel wrote:

I think it's the pro tape that has the bonus track, right? And yeah, The Wampyric Specter does really fucking awesome ambient stuff so that bonus track is something I'm looking forward to.

Well, if that's so, I hope someone will make a digital rip of that cassette with the dark ambient bonus track on. I'd love to hear that one since I'm a fan of his work in Old Tower & Warden. Can't say the same about the most of his black metal stuff, as I can only enjoy the Blood Tyrant releases so far. I hope they'll come out with newer stuff this year or soon enough, their debut album was astounding.
eothios

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Widdershins wrote:
If you simply email him, he will respond and refund you promptly, he's very quick in replying and very easy to deal with/understanding. Not that hard really...

And this one is more on the metal side of the spectrum and even more excellent then the compilation tape released prior.

Good to hear, I really like the bm material on the comp with the electronic drumming so I know I'm going to love this album.
stamps

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Widdershins wrote:

Do you mean via the the big cartel site? Would like to get in contact about an address change. It'd be just my luck that these tapes do show up but at my ex's house..
heavyR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just moved this past week as well. I've reached out to the Shadow Kingdom/Black Abyss multiple times this year asking for updates, or asking for combined shipping on the two orders I have outstanding, and have received some responses, but not to all inquiries and I'm really about to give up any hope of these coming to me.
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heavyR wrote:
I just moved this past week as well. I've reached out to the Shadow Kingdom/Black Abyss multiple times this year asking for updates, or asking for combined shipping on the two orders I have outstanding, and have received some responses, but not to all inquiries and I'm really about to give up any hope of these coming to me.

same, fool me twice, shame on me.
bartwa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Filed a Paypal claim, they even stopped answering e-mails.
funeral-records

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bartwa wrote:

i emailed him as well and got no response. went to PayPal and it looks like it's too late to open a fucking claim.

$34 down the drain.
GuilioCrippler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn. This is unfortunate.
eothios

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bartwa wrote:

It's come to this. I foolishly trusted that the items would ship by 8/10 based on the 7/31 email update from black abyss and of course, window for PP claim lapsed on the February orders. I wonder if that update was strategically sent to minimize potential PayPal claims. I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt but this has gotten pretty ridiculous and patience has ran out. Filed a claim for my April order. Pretty fucking disappointed.
eothios

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and for the record, I did make polite efforts to get in touch in mid-July and again in late August and was also ignored.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

Jump to: