P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Myspace blogs - blogs in general...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
masters_throne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:00 am    Post subject: Myspace blogs - blogs in general... Reply with quote

Just found this one today, qny other ones you want to share?

FUNERAL MOON wrote:
Januar 31, 2009 - Samstag
Fuck you all!!!
Impure ehiye told me yesterday that he is receiveing a lot of mails from some assholes in the north on the country telling him that we are posers and sell outs because of the pictures on our albums.
Let me tell you something fucking shiteaters, if you are the poser enough to not recognize kelly from the Mighty BLASPHEMY!! we dont fucking care wat you think! mediocre black metal faggots because of you this country never had a scene, because assholes like you that think that black metal was done for the norwegian boom! Black metal was made in southamerica!! For all those cooksuckers that love the TRUE shit, Euronymous stole the black metal image from the mighty Satanic terroris from Brazil called SARCOFAGO,well I am not gonna give lessons to bastards that love dimmu boring and all the crappy black metal trend.
Some retardeds also call us NAZIS!! jajajaja if for you being a Nazi is to scream Hail Satan!! You better return to your basic education! We hate all religious Dogmas, catholisism,Jews,black yellow! We are not racist , not nazis we hate everyone!

Total respect for all those who support us since the early times, and a big fuck off to all those fucking childish assholes who spit stupidity on every word better take care of your moms maybe some drunk bastard is making you a little brother!!
Funereal Moon

= KILL I =
= KILL II =

Last edited by masters_throne on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Ophidian Messiah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deiphago wrote:

THIS IS WAR!!!
We don't care if this monopoly of "underground" labels won't support us for this!!! Fuck off to False labels!!!

A few days ago I sent an email to NWN:

I want to know what is the ideology of NWN. Deiphago has always been anti-posers since the start and we stand by our ideology. We even put our ideology in actions. Ever since we have been in fistfights to destroy the posers in our country. Now, that we are in Costa Rica, the same situation is inevitable. We just recently smash some poser bands with our fists last December because we don't tolerate them. I recently found out that you will be releasing a band from Costa Rica named Pseudoxxx Xxxx. Pseudoxxx are the godfathers of posers in this country and their only concern is to become rockstars. They don't have the ideology of real bands. They support poserness in this country and support poser bands! NWN is a respectable underground label and I think that releasing Pseudoxxx alongsides names of Morbosidad and Blasphemy is a "blasphemy". They don't need the support. Please dont support false bands even if their music is good. It is the same as releasing a Christian band who sounds like a better Blasphemy.

response from Yosuke/NWN:

Hello,
I support bands that I like to listen to. And I don't care about some scenester bullshit in Costa Rica.
Thanks,
Yosuke

--------

NWN doesn't care! He would even release a Christian band that plays the latest trend and he wouldn't care! He only cares about what he wants to listen to and of course if it will sell. His marketing is bullshit since he markets this Pseudoxxx band which is a normal Death/Grind band who doesn't even listen to Sarcofago as "for fans of Sarcofago". It is strange that he chose the word "scenester" which is so hip for a guy who hates to use 2000ish words! I wouldn't mind at all if he didn't release Blasphemy or Morbosidad albums but for a label like his, it is indeed a shame! Now I know that he and his hip label NWN are all bullshit! NWN has no integrity! Fuck, who knows that "Damaar" band might even be posers and mere trendies but we wouldn't know do we, unless someone from their country speaks up!

The truth about NWN is that they don't have any ideology! It's a shame that bands like Blasphemy and Morbosidad would be on the same label as this Pseudoxxx poser supporter rockstar band. If this supposed to be "underground" label supports posers then they don't deserve the support from us!!!

To all you "true" bands out there! All your poses and ideas and images of evil are nothing if you don't back it up with actions! WORDS MINUS ACTIONS EQUALS NOTHING!!!

Deiphago is for the extreme cause of the underground and we are backing up our ideologies with actions! Support the war against posers and false labels!!! Expose the posers!!! Without your participation, this underground scene that we hold will die!!!

JOIN US!!!

Link to blog: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=115152045&blogId=467474969
evil invader

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hilarious Laughing Laughing

More more please
ryan_the_snake

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ophidian Messiah wrote:
Deiphago wrote:

THIS IS WAR!!!
We don't care if this monopoly of "underground" labels won't support us for this!!! Fuck off to False labels!!!

A few days ago I sent an email to NWN:

I want to know what is the ideology of NWN. Deiphago has always been anti-posers since the start and we stand by our ideology. We even put our ideology in actions. Ever since we have been in fistfights to destroy the posers in our country. Now, that we are in Costa Rica, the same situation is inevitable. We just recently smash some poser bands with our fists last December because we don't tolerate them. I recently found out that you will be releasing a band from Costa Rica named Pseudoxxx Xxxx. Pseudoxxx are the godfathers of posers in this country and their only concern is to become rockstars. They don't have the ideology of real bands. They support poserness in this country and support poser bands! NWN is a respectable underground label and I think that releasing Pseudoxxx alongsides names of Morbosidad and Blasphemy is a "blasphemy". They don't need the support. Please dont support false bands even if their music is good. It is the same as releasing a Christian band who sounds like a better Blasphemy.

response from Yosuke/NWN:

Hello,
I support bands that I like to listen to. And I don't care about some scenester bullshit in Costa Rica.
Thanks,
Yosuke

--------

NWN doesn't care! He would even release a Christian band that plays the latest trend and he wouldn't care! He only cares about what he wants to listen to and of course if it will sell. His marketing is bullshit since he markets this Pseudoxxx band which is a normal Death/Grind band who doesn't even listen to Sarcofago as "for fans of Sarcofago". It is strange that he chose the word "scenester" which is so hip for a guy who hates to use 2000ish words! I wouldn't mind at all if he didn't release Blasphemy or Morbosidad albums but for a label like his, it is indeed a shame! Now I know that he and his hip label NWN are all bullshit! NWN has no integrity! Fuck, who knows that "Damaar" band might even be posers and mere trendies but we wouldn't know do we, unless someone from their country speaks up!

The truth about NWN is that they don't have any ideology! It's a shame that bands like Blasphemy and Morbosidad would be on the same label as this Pseudoxxx poser supporter rockstar band. If this supposed to be "underground" label supports posers then they don't deserve the support from us!!!

To all you "true" bands out there! All your poses and ideas and images of evil are nothing if you don't back it up with actions! WORDS MINUS ACTIONS EQUALS NOTHING!!!

Deiphago is for the extreme cause of the underground and we are backing up our ideologies with actions! Support the war against posers and false labels!!! Expose the posers!!! Without your participation, this underground scene that we hold will die!!!

JOIN US!!!

Link to blog: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=115152045&blogId=467474969

Yosuke, I can't believe you even responded to that bullshit. Deiphago, jealous or what? Fuck...
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing How embarrassing. Now I have more reason not to listen to Deiphago aside from the music being boring.
The_Elite

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More third world insanity please! Laughing
CR99

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Deiphago are dumb faggots, what a surprise
Caina

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I had enough time on my hands to worry about such nonsense - Costa Rica must be a pretty slow place if there's nothing else to do but ramble on in a Monty-Python-esque manner about who's a 'poser'. "OOH, LOOK, THERE'S ONE! A POSER! GET HIM!"

www.myspace.com/cainaband
http://www.last.fm/user/WilburWhateley

Good traders/sellers: Yosuke, Grief, s.charlach x2, Blekt , headnhalf x2, destrucSEAN, Sadovahr x3, GROUND ZERO Entertainment, Ykh
Sv.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Deiphago but this is pure bullshit

Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Die-phaggoT is officially retarded.

Regressive Rape MetalPunk: WWW.HEINOUS.BANDCAMP.COM
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yousuke and all bands that he released are posers! That guy from MYSPACE BLOG told me this!

That make me a day Laughing
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The scene continues...

Note that I had absolutely no problems with Deiphago before this. Now I guess we are enemies because I don't subscribe to their idiot-ology. This is some of the most retarded shit I've encountered to this day. I'm not going to waste my time talking about this anymore.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

masters_throne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The additional comments of all these "well-known" institutions are great as well. Thanks for the link...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
masters_throne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually no waste of words needed, but Deiphagos other blog is so fukkin great....

Quote:
Saturday, November 08, 2008
SATAN CULT BAPHOMET
The prelude to the second album! Limited to 500 copies! Only 100 copies comes heavily armed with poster, leather patch and insert! Ordering instructions are posted at the hellsite!

"Satan Cult Baphomet is Deiphago's most savage, primitive attack yet. A locust-furnace blast so overwhelmingly violent and barbaric!" - N.T. Birk, Zero Tolerance mag

DIE-HARD:

Of their 1631 Myspace friends I bet 1600 ones are nothing but the typical Myspace loser...

KINDERGARTEN - cubed Laughing

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else see the irony of these "warriors" spreading their "propaganda" on a MySpace blog?

"wage war". What a bunch of childish clowns. Somebody should send them to Afghanistan to show them what war really is.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: