P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Judas Iscariot reissue LPs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GrimorthPaleblood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got a point here.

I also noticed the terrible job they did at "making" the Deluxe Box Set Edition of "To Embrace...", as if you look closely enough you can still see the partially erased JI logo in the upper left corner of the painting behind the upside down cross, as well as the partially erased album title in the bottom left one.

https://f4.bcbits.com/img/0013307254_10.jpg

These guys seem to be big on giving their releases that "DIY flare", even though they end up looking like amateur-ish Photoshop edits.
scarletheavens

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrimorthPaleblood wrote:
You got a point here.

I also noticed the terrible job they did at "making" the Deluxe Box Set Edition of "To Embrace...", as if you look closely enough you can still see the partially erased JI logo in the upper left corner of the painting behind the upside down cross, as well as the partially erased album title in the bottom left one.

These guys seem to be big on giving their releases that "DIY flare", even though they end up looking like amateur-ish Photoshop edits.

hahahahahahaha because god forbid we look up the original gustave dore
hymnsoftheneedlefreak

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you two guys need a hotel room to discuss every JI discrepancy?

For fuck's sake, give it a rest.
GrimorthPaleblood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scarletheavens wrote:
GrimorthPaleblood wrote:
You got a point here.

hahahahahahaha because god forbid we look up the original gustave dore

At this point, I personally could not make the excuse of buying Vinyl because of bigger more detailed anda better looking artworks and all that stuff. In the end, the solution seem to be the same once again: buy those CDs.

Last edited by GrimorthPaleblood on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
southern_death

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And why you always care and 'white knight' this re-issues' jokes?

They're talking about JI editions/re-issues in a JI thread, just fuck off if you don't like

Regardless of all that, probably Jeppe approved the 'Corspses' mispelling
R.J.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrimorthPaleblood wrote:
You got a point here.

This is embarrassing. The font they used for the logo is squashed too.
Aeonblade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
If no one knew who Judas Iscariot was before... by the end of this thread 3x (or more) as many copies will need to be pressed to satisfy the demand.

Perhaps this was all a brilliant marketing scheme, and at the end the curtain will raise and Andrew will step out dancing with Blake and much like in a Scooby Doo episode they will then pull off rubber masks to reveal that they were disguised as each other, so indeed a wink and smile was all that was needed... but wait. They pull off another mask to reveal instead they are Trump and Kim Jung Un ...but wait, that's not right... one more round of rubber masks off reveal its only Blake and some homeless looking female partner.

...then a door way opens and stepping out with his portal gun is Rick followed by a Morty. Rick is not amused by the situation. ...but really doesn't give a fuck either and leaves again.

Is anyone still interested in buying these if they so happen to actually manifest in a trusted distro? Be honest. I bet they still sell regardless of any legal rights or wrongs, just as long as YOUR own money sent gets you your product right? I mean isn't that how it is?

So who is still buying them regardless of the drama?

Personally, the only thing I'm interested in is An Ancient Starry Sky, but I also don't believe for a second that Blake actually got permission from Andrew for any of this stuff.

You'd think he'd come out to say something about this shit show. There's no way he's not aware at this point, but I guess daddy'$ money is more important.
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao, they deleted at least 2 comments from that facebook post asking about status of refunds.

where's the update 'statement' post anyways?

---
Deals/trades with : Al Infierno,amon-goethe, bearsbearsbears, cwprod, dethronewilliam, Hidden38, hume, hymnsoftheneedlefreak, jerry666, lordpazuzu, , mrgoatimus, nok, snakenuts, wirelessdarkness, xyosefx .
khamul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrimorthPaleblood wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
If no one knew who Judas Iscariot was before... by the end of this thread 3x (or more) as many copies will need to be pressed to satisfy the demand.

Perhaps this was all a brilliant marketing scheme, and at the end the curtain will raise and Andrew will step out dancing with Blake and much like in a Scooby Doo episode they will then pull off rubber masks to reveal that they were disguised as each other, so indeed a wink and smile was all that was needed... but wait. They pull off another mask to reveal instead they are Trump and Kim Jung Un ...but wait, that's not right... one more round of rubber masks off reveal its only Blake and some homeless looking female partner.

...then a door way opens and stepping out with his portal gun is Rick followed by a Morty. Rick is not amused by the situation. ...but really doesn't give a fuck either and leaves again.

Is anyone still interested in buying these if they so happen to actually manifest in a trusted distro? Be honest. I bet they still sell regardless of any legal rights or wrongs, just as long as YOUR own money sent gets you your product right? I mean isn't that how it is?

I honestly don't know. If they will be released in the first place, there's one thing I know then. Living in Europe, I won't be spending tons of Euros to buy any of their stuff from them, I'll just wait for European distros to (hopefully) start selling them here. As I already mentioned before, I already have every JI album on CD, so I'll consider buying only my favourite ones on LP, which are "Heaven In Flames" & "To Embrace...", being them the only 2 albums that sound "genuine" and "original" to me.

Well, for a start IBP won’t carry those records...
legionz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khamul wrote:
GrimorthPaleblood wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

I honestly don't know. If they will be released in the first place, there's one thing I know then. Living in Europe, I won't be spending tons of Euros to buy any of their stuff from them, I'll just wait for European distros to (hopefully) start selling them here. As I already mentioned before, I already have every JI album on CD, so I'll consider buying only my favourite ones on LP, which are "Heaven In Flames" & "To Embrace...", being them the only 2 albums that sound "genuine" and "original" to me.

why do you say that?
funeral-records

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:

man, they are putting something extra special in the water up there in Canada, eh. is that why Trudeau's eyebrow was falling off?
khamul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

legionz wrote:
khamul wrote:
GrimorthPaleblood wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

why do you say that?

Because I asked Patrick about this. I had preordered some JI LPs, but am waiting for my refund now. The only vinyl that is truly important to me is ‚Heaven in flames‘. But I do not like to spend shitloads of postage on it.
CR99

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol'd pretty hard at the amateur photoshop smudge tool attempt on "To Embrace...". What the fuck.
Kruzifixxion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
https://f4.bcbits.com/img/0013318789_10.jpg

They just blew up the CD cover and somehow pasted (with MS Paint??) the Logo on the cover, but it is also the same as on the CD Version because it is missing the pentagram Right under "Iscariot" which the LP Version had.
So, this is a badly blown up scan.
Kruzifixxion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrimorthPaleblood wrote:
You got a point here.

Funny how similar this layout is compared to the "original" DISN Vinyls from an overstock in Germany....
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 25 of 36

Jump to: