P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

LEVIATHAN - lp reissues....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only truth blake has said in any of this was when he said 'no corners cut' ..he literally was as honest as he has ever been (mind you unintentional honesty) ...cause he really didn't cut out the corners Laughing
Xeniteia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met more than once intelligent and educated people that were manipulated by lowlives whose sole abilities consisted of manipulating others so it's no surprise to me.

Don't think all gurus are educated and deep people! They're more than often bullshitters whose whole intellect is dedicated of using others for profit. I guess drugs addicts develop this ability as well.

Last edited by Xeniteia on Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Desolatio

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlevinKelevra wrote:
amon-goethe wrote:
Could be either that Jeff knew or didn't. Either way it seems plausible that the reason they're resorting to comedy level packaging is because Jeff isn't doing their shit anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if Blake lied to Jeff, like he did to wrest, Andy, yosuke, his girlfriend (probably), and everyone who paid him.

I have no doubt this whole thing was Erica(Noel)'s idea once she learned some things from Blake.

This whole ordeal with some minor alterations could make a great bestseller. Or they can just create a new Breaking Bad season starring AMM and the rest of the cast
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniteia wrote:
I met more than once intelligent and educated people that were manipulated by lowlives whole sole abilities consisted of manipulating others so it's no surprise to me.

Exactly. The church anyone?

Nothing new here. Same old same old. Business as usual.
Very Happy
Bingewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I have no doubt that Blake manipulated Jeff to get what he wanted out of the whole thing.... but making those sleeves with the Sombre logo is a pretty big fault of Jeff's.

If Blake was telling him lies about the reissues, that's one thing. But it's a pretty different thing to make fake Sombre sleeves for bootlegged records. That means when Blake and Erica/Noel were out claiming that these were originals, Jeff most certainly knew he had made them. And rather than making any statement about what happened, he simply deleted the photographic evidence from his pages and went silent. That was my point.

Either way, it's just beyond belief to me that he can keep manipulating so many people and get away with it! This is a story for the ages and more plot twists than M. Night Shyamalan films... Laughing
Alastor R.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wrote:

At least now we know the meth story was/is most probably true. Smile
frostjunkie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that actually Leviathan/Wrest responding to that post?
Heretic Death Call

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frostjunkie wrote:
Is that actually Leviathan/Wrest responding to that post?

Yes that is 100% actually Wrest
Artofgrind

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniteia wrote:
I met more than once intelligent and educated people that were manipulated by lowlives whose sole abilities consisted of manipulating others so it's no surprise to me.

Don't think all gurus are educated and deep people! They're more than often bullshitters whose whole intellect is dedicated of using others for profit. I guess drugs addicts develop this ability as well.

I have family that are dedicated to “self help/life coaching” and are in fact the worst people I’ve come to know on every lever.

People love to eat up people’s bullshit, most want to believe that people wouldn’t use others for profit but the reality of it is that if anyone tries to talk to you chance is that they want something from you.

Live and learn I guess
https://bloodharvestrecords.bandcamp.com/album/lifedeathbeyond-tape
Tollwut

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bingewolf wrote:
Yeah, I have no doubt that Blake manipulated Jeff to get what he wanted out of the whole thing.... but making those sleeves with the Sombre logo is a pretty big fault of Jeff's.

Maybe Blake made up some story for Jeff how this sleeve would be intended as a "tribute" to Sombre Records, beeing included with some limited box or special edition.
Because at the time he also made those Sombre patches (stickers?) as a "tribute" to Spaller and Sombre.
Detective modus off.
Bingewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tollwut wrote:
Bingewolf wrote:

Maybe Blake made up some story for Jeff how this sleeve would be intended as a "tribute" to Sombre Records, beeing included with some limited box or special edition.
Because at the time he also made those Sombre patches (stickers?) as a "tribute" to Spaller and Sombre.
Detective modus off.

Then why wouldn't Jeff say anything when Blake started selling them as originals? Surely, if that was the case, he would have said "I made these - Blake lied. Don't buy them."
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bingewolf wrote:
Tollwut wrote:
Bingewolf wrote:

Detective modus off.

Then why wouldn't Jeff say anything when Blake started selling them as originals? Surely, if that was the case, he would have said "I made these - Blake lied. Don't buy them."

Because Blake was dancing around in shreds of underwear singing 'the chain' by Fleetwood Mac and that was that ...next thing we all knew on the forums was it was all bootlegs.
GrimorthPaleblood

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tollwut wrote:
He also made those Sombre patches (stickers?) as a "tribute" to Spaller and Sombre.

Despite the strong dislike I still have towards Spaller and his bogus label, this is something I find very gross. Stealing a dead man's life's creation out of the blue and masking it as a "tribute". No words to describe it...
Nihilist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

al_infierno wrote:
#metalgod

Laughing Laughing

At any point during this whole year-long debacle did Blake not realize he might be better off just getting a fucking day job to repay everything he owes?

What kind of job could he even hold? He is a rock star wannabe, that had his chance(s) to make things right many, many times.
In The Hour of 11:11...
Nihilist

SLUMBER ROOM= www.novisiblescars.bandcamp.com
Snark Shark

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T1M9 wrote:

Laughing

Hand-painted- by a 12 year old!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 36 of 66

Jump to: