P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

LEVIATHAN - lp reissues....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess we all now know why Blake didn't want to re-release True Traitor, True Whore... it got a little too close to his heart that one... and maybe his anus after a tattoo gets done. Cool
AK

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K.D.S. wrote:

Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I don't even know what I would do if I paid money and got that in the mail. That's ridiculous. Very Happy
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imagine possibly getting 800 copies of that fine hand quality DIY craftmanship in the mail.

Not sure what is worse... getting them or getting nothing.
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Imagine possibly getting 800 copies of that fine hand quality DIY craftmanship in the mail.

Not sure what is worse... getting them or getting nothing.

Not like you could sell them. Probably costs money for bulk trash pickup

---
Deals/trades with : Al Infierno,amon-goethe, bearsbearsbears, cwprod, dethronewilliam, Hidden38, hume, hymnsoftheneedlefreak, jerry666, lordpazuzu, , mrgoatimus, nok, snakenuts, wirelessdarkness, xyosefx .
danofort

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of colossal binge are they on?

Was that king size bed filled with drogas?
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly cannot wait for that Prophecy label to get fucked next, or end up on the hook for since their name is attached for all the midnight madness pre-sales Blake will certainly succumb to one evening when needing a fix and being short on cash on the album they are so proud to release here soon.

This could be a nail in the coffin for their label, or are they rich enough to peel themselves out of it by honoring the rosters shit heel they signed? ...much like the last label that douche was on.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...mind you this whole ordeal could be one massive elaborate hoax conducted to generate awareness of the new Nachtmystium album manipulating and leading on all those around and involved.

However a manner of that insidious design level of intellectual prowess would require one to be a pure bred reptilian jewish blood line descendant absorbing at least an ounce of gold a hour into their pineal gland to sustain and maintain the hoax and the ability to project the illusion so elaborately.

So yea. The fool is just a plain human garbage shit heel junkie.
Endsieg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
I honestly cannot wait for that Prophecy label to get fucked next, or end up on the hook for since their name is attached for all the midnight madness pre-sales Blake will certainly succumb to one evening when needing a fix and being short on cash on the album they are so proud to release here soon.

This could be a nail in the coffin for their label, or are they rich enough to peel themselves out of it by honoring the rosters shit heel they signed? ...much like the last label that douche was on.

I really hope they get fucked for working with this con artist.
Tollwut

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endsieg wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

I really hope they get fucked for working with this con artist.

They will, no doubt about it.
Superflous label anyways.
Bingewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amon-goethe wrote:
Has no one considered all this DIY dog shit they're making is because they probably deceived/ripped off Jeff Wilson, who printed their covers in the past, and he told them to eat a dick? Add that to the fact that they probably didn't order covers along with the vinyl because they were getting a good deal on their stuff from Jeff because he was a friend. Now everyone's reaping the benefits by getting laughable bad attempts at unique packaging.

I still find it hard to believe that Jeff Wilson was "deceived/ripped off" when he made the bootleg Sombre sleeves for the fiasco that kicked this whole thing off. If you're making those, you know what you're doing...
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bingewolf wrote:
amon-goethe wrote:
Has no one considered all this DIY dog shit they're making is because they probably deceived/ripped off Jeff Wilson, who printed their covers in the past, and he told them to eat a dick? Add that to the fact that they probably didn't order covers along with the vinyl because they were getting a good deal on their stuff from Jeff because he was a friend. Now everyone's reaping the benefits by getting laughable bad attempts at unique packaging.

I still find it hard to believe that Jeff Wilson was "deceived/ripped off" when he made the bootleg Sombre sleeves for the fiasco that kicked this whole thing off. If you're making those, you know what you're doing...

Well... its possible he just took Judds word that everything was legit and simply did as he was asked without asking questions. This may or may not be very likely but who knows. Considering how many others caught themselves in this Judd nightmare based only on the wink and words of Blake himself claiming everything is good, I suppose it could be as honest as that on this Wilsons part. Just another victim of poor friendship trust?
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Bingewolf wrote:
amon-goethe wrote:

Well... its possible he just took Judds word that everything was legit and simply did as he was asked without asking questions. This may or may not be very likely but who knows. Considering how many others caught themselves in this Judd nightmare based only on the wink and words of Blake himself claiming everything is good, I suppose it could be as honest as that on this Wilsons part. Just another victim of poor friendship trust?

Reproducing from poorly scanned/photod source should have tipped him off

---
Deals/trades with : Al Infierno,amon-goethe, bearsbearsbears, cwprod, dethronewilliam, Hidden38, hume, hymnsoftheneedlefreak, jerry666, lordpazuzu, , mrgoatimus, nok, snakenuts, wirelessdarkness, xyosefx .
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlevinKelevra wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Bingewolf wrote:
amon-goethe wrote:

Reproducing from poorly scanned/photod source should have tipped him off

I dunno… one more lie like 'yea man, all the original files are lost so I was given permission to try and make do with this etc etc'

Its just one junkie lie after another that keeps this whole charade going. In a way its easy to see in hind sight probably now for everyone, but its not inconceivable how this might have all played out just based sole on blakes ability to invent bullshit and lie without any concerns at any given moment to anyone and everyone involved.
amon-goethe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be either that Jeff knew or didn't. Either way it seems plausible that the reason they're resorting to comedy level packaging is because Jeff isn't doing their shit anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if Blake lied to Jeff, like he did to wrest, Andy, yosuke, his girlfriend (probably), and everyone who paid him.
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amon-goethe wrote:
Could be either that Jeff knew or didn't. Either way it seems plausible that the reason they're resorting to comedy level packaging is because Jeff isn't doing their shit anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if Blake lied to Jeff, like he did to wrest, Andy, yosuke, his girlfriend (probably), and everyone who paid him.

I have no doubt this whole thing was Erica(Noel)'s idea once she learned some things from Blake.

---
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 35 of 66

Jump to: