P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

LEVIATHAN - lp reissues....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 11734
Location: IXTAB#2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess we all now know why Blake didn't want to re-release True Traitor, True Whore... it got a little too close to his heart that one... and maybe his anus after a tattoo gets done. Cool
_________________
Just for our purple tears tireheb https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkuImwLKPhc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
AK



Joined: 06 Sep 2014
Posts: 466

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K.D.S. wrote:


Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I don't even know what I would do if I paid money and got that in the mail. That's ridiculous. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 11734
Location: IXTAB#2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imagine possibly getting 800 copies of that fine hand quality DIY craftmanship in the mail.

Not sure what is worse... getting them or getting nothing.
_________________
Just for our purple tears tireheb https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkuImwLKPhc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SlevinKelevra



Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 1242

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Imagine possibly getting 800 copies of that fine hand quality DIY craftmanship in the mail.

Not sure what is worse... getting them or getting nothing.



Not like you could sell them. Probably costs money for bulk trash pickup
_________________
I'm here to kick names and take ass!

---
Deals/trades with : Al Infierno,amon-goethe, bearsbearsbears, cwprod, dethronewilliam, Hidden38, hume, hymnsoftheneedlefreak, jerry666, lordpazuzu, , mrgoatimus, nok, snakenuts, wirelessdarkness, xyosefx .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
danofort



Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 935
Location: Detroit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of colossal binge are they on?

Was that king size bed filled with drogas?
_________________
"If Detroit is not the asshole of the world, it is within farting distance."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 11734
Location: IXTAB#2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly cannot wait for that Prophecy label to get fucked next, or end up on the hook for since their name is attached for all the midnight madness pre-sales Blake will certainly succumb to one evening when needing a fix and being short on cash on the album they are so proud to release here soon.


This could be a nail in the coffin for their label, or are they rich enough to peel themselves out of it by honoring the rosters shit heel they signed? ...much like the last label that douche was on.
_________________
Just for our purple tears tireheb https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkuImwLKPhc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 11734
Location: IXTAB#2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...mind you this whole ordeal could be one massive elaborate hoax conducted to generate awareness of the new Nachtmystium album manipulating and leading on all those around and involved.


However a manner of that insidious design level of intellectual prowess would require one to be a pure bred reptilian jewish blood line descendant absorbing at least an ounce of gold a hour into their pineal gland to sustain and maintain the hoax and the ability to project the illusion so elaborately.


So yea. The fool is just a plain human garbage shit heel junkie.
_________________
Just for our purple tears tireheb https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkuImwLKPhc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Endsieg



Joined: 18 Feb 2013
Posts: 1613

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
I honestly cannot wait for that Prophecy label to get fucked next, or end up on the hook for since their name is attached for all the midnight madness pre-sales Blake will certainly succumb to one evening when needing a fix and being short on cash on the album they are so proud to release here soon.


This could be a nail in the coffin for their label, or are they rich enough to peel themselves out of it by honoring the rosters shit heel they signed? ...much like the last label that douche was on.


I really hope they get fucked for working with this con artist.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tollwut



Joined: 06 Feb 2015
Posts: 1135
Location: CCAA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endsieg wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
I honestly cannot wait for that Prophecy label to get fucked next, or end up on the hook for since their name is attached for all the midnight madness pre-sales Blake will certainly succumb to one evening when needing a fix and being short on cash on the album they are so proud to release here soon.


This could be a nail in the coffin for their label, or are they rich enough to peel themselves out of it by honoring the rosters shit heel they signed? ...much like the last label that douche was on.


I really hope they get fucked for working with this con artist.


They will, no doubt about it.
Superflous label anyways.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bingewolf



Joined: 18 Sep 2017
Posts: 62

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amon-goethe wrote:
Has no one considered all this DIY dog shit they're making is because they probably deceived/ripped off Jeff Wilson, who printed their covers in the past, and he told them to eat a dick? Add that to the fact that they probably didn't order covers along with the vinyl because they were getting a good deal on their stuff from Jeff because he was a friend. Now everyone's reaping the benefits by getting laughable bad attempts at unique packaging.


I still find it hard to believe that Jeff Wilson was "deceived/ripped off" when he made the bootleg Sombre sleeves for the fiasco that kicked this whole thing off. If you're making those, you know what you're doing...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 11734
Location: IXTAB#2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bingewolf wrote:
amon-goethe wrote:
Has no one considered all this DIY dog shit they're making is because they probably deceived/ripped off Jeff Wilson, who printed their covers in the past, and he told them to eat a dick? Add that to the fact that they probably didn't order covers along with the vinyl because they were getting a good deal on their stuff from Jeff because he was a friend. Now everyone's reaping the benefits by getting laughable bad attempts at unique packaging.


I still find it hard to believe that Jeff Wilson was "deceived/ripped off" when he made the bootleg Sombre sleeves for the fiasco that kicked this whole thing off. If you're making those, you know what you're doing...



Well... its possible he just took Judds word that everything was legit and simply did as he was asked without asking questions. This may or may not be very likely but who knows. Considering how many others caught themselves in this Judd nightmare based only on the wink and words of Blake himself claiming everything is good, I suppose it could be as honest as that on this Wilsons part. Just another victim of poor friendship trust?
_________________
Just for our purple tears tireheb https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkuImwLKPhc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SlevinKelevra



Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 1242

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Bingewolf wrote:
amon-goethe wrote:
Has no one considered all this DIY dog shit they're making is because they probably deceived/ripped off Jeff Wilson, who printed their covers in the past, and he told them to eat a dick? Add that to the fact that they probably didn't order covers along with the vinyl because they were getting a good deal on their stuff from Jeff because he was a friend. Now everyone's reaping the benefits by getting laughable bad attempts at unique packaging.


I still find it hard to believe that Jeff Wilson was "deceived/ripped off" when he made the bootleg Sombre sleeves for the fiasco that kicked this whole thing off. If you're making those, you know what you're doing...



Well... its possible he just took Judds word that everything was legit and simply did as he was asked without asking questions. This may or may not be very likely but who knows. Considering how many others caught themselves in this Judd nightmare based only on the wink and words of Blake himself claiming everything is good, I suppose it could be as honest as that on this Wilsons part. Just another victim of poor friendship trust?


Reproducing from poorly scanned/photod source should have tipped him off
_________________
I'm here to kick names and take ass!

---
Deals/trades with : Al Infierno,amon-goethe, bearsbearsbears, cwprod, dethronewilliam, Hidden38, hume, hymnsoftheneedlefreak, jerry666, lordpazuzu, , mrgoatimus, nok, snakenuts, wirelessdarkness, xyosefx .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 11734
Location: IXTAB#2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlevinKelevra wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Bingewolf wrote:
amon-goethe wrote:
Has no one considered all this DIY dog shit they're making is because they probably deceived/ripped off Jeff Wilson, who printed their covers in the past, and he told them to eat a dick? Add that to the fact that they probably didn't order covers along with the vinyl because they were getting a good deal on their stuff from Jeff because he was a friend. Now everyone's reaping the benefits by getting laughable bad attempts at unique packaging.


I still find it hard to believe that Jeff Wilson was "deceived/ripped off" when he made the bootleg Sombre sleeves for the fiasco that kicked this whole thing off. If you're making those, you know what you're doing...



Well... its possible he just took Judds word that everything was legit and simply did as he was asked without asking questions. This may or may not be very likely but who knows. Considering how many others caught themselves in this Judd nightmare based only on the wink and words of Blake himself claiming everything is good, I suppose it could be as honest as that on this Wilsons part. Just another victim of poor friendship trust?


Reproducing from poorly scanned/photod source should have tipped him off


I dunno… one more lie like 'yea man, all the original files are lost so I was given permission to try and make do with this etc etc'

Its just one junkie lie after another that keeps this whole charade going. In a way its easy to see in hind sight probably now for everyone, but its not inconceivable how this might have all played out just based sole on blakes ability to invent bullshit and lie without any concerns at any given moment to anyone and everyone involved.
_________________
Just for our purple tears tireheb https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkuImwLKPhc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
amon-goethe



Joined: 04 Feb 2012
Posts: 2065

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be either that Jeff knew or didn't. Either way it seems plausible that the reason they're resorting to comedy level packaging is because Jeff isn't doing their shit anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if Blake lied to Jeff, like he did to wrest, Andy, yosuke, his girlfriend (probably), and everyone who paid him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SlevinKelevra



Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 1242

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amon-goethe wrote:
Could be either that Jeff knew or didn't. Either way it seems plausible that the reason they're resorting to comedy level packaging is because Jeff isn't doing their shit anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if Blake lied to Jeff, like he did to wrest, Andy, yosuke, his girlfriend (probably), and everyone who paid him.


I have no doubt this whole thing was Erica(Noel)'s idea once she learned some things from Blake.
_________________
I'm here to kick names and take ass!

---
Deals/trades with : Al Infierno,amon-goethe, bearsbearsbears, cwprod, dethronewilliam, Hidden38, hume, hymnsoftheneedlefreak, jerry666, lordpazuzu, , mrgoatimus, nok, snakenuts, wirelessdarkness, xyosefx .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 35 of 66

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group