P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

LEVIATHAN - lp reissues....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NuclearGoatVomit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, in that case just buy the cds and make a decent rip for you to enjoy Surprised
Hahaha Wink
Black Wanderer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

frostjunkie wrote:
jameswolfe wrote:
1. SoI should just open a dispute?

2. Is YK still doing some of these JI re-issues?

Sorry this is a long clusterfuck and Im not interested in the drama or whatever, just appreciate the help in gettng these records or my money so I can waste it on strippers and coke.

To answer first question, yes. You are not getting those records.

It is incredible to read certain things written with all this lightness ... close the disputes on paypal? sure, trust in it...
Meanwhile, after 8 months, nothing was received by me and nothing will ever be received ... but my money (with a nice bonus from international shipping) was obviously taken!

This topic should always be placed on the front page, to inform as many people as possible about the risks (or certainties) arising from ordering from AMM.

A question for the most informed, is it possible to open a dispute on bandcamp for an order never received? Is this a practice that is unrelated to the paypal dispute?
GrimorthPaleblood

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Yard wrote:
GrimorthPaleblood wrote:
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
Why just not buy the cds, they are cheap and sound excellent.

+1

The difference between good quality mp3's and 44.1kHz cd audio is really not that dramatic unless you have a pair of really good speakers.

It still boggles me how some of you care that much about audio quality when it comes to Black Metal. Most of the Leviathan and JI stuff was recorded on rather poor-sounding equipement, like 4-track or 8-track tape recorders, so you don't really need over-the-top audiophile tier stereos or speakers. A decent CD player and a pair of relatively good speakers/headphones are more than enough fron my point of view.
NuclearGoatVomit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find Judas Iscariot's albums to be recorded fine and sound excellent. Of course it's not a Pink Floyd production album, but it shouldn't be in the first place.
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrimorthPaleblood wrote:
No Yard wrote:
GrimorthPaleblood wrote:
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:

+1

The difference between good quality mp3's and 44.1kHz cd audio is really not that dramatic unless you have a pair of really good speakers.

It still boggles me how some of you care that much about audio quality when it comes to Black Metal. Most of the Leviathan and JI stuff was recorded on rather poor-sounding equipement, like 4-track or 8-track tape recorders, so you don't really need over-the-top audiophile tier stereos or speakers. A decent CD player and a pair of relatively good speakers/headphones are more than enough fron my point of view.

You DO know that part of the mp3 psycho acoustic compression algorithm is to essentially mask and throw away high frequency region above 12 and 16 khz , depending on the bitrate? That information is never recovered. Whether you have good speakers , bad speakers. Recorded in a pro studio or bedroom: That information is LOST and never heard. Ignoring everything else (since apparently you dont even know this much) , it amazes me you just shrug it off. Just because its distorted, or noisy, or your speakers suck, you arent hearing anything close to what was actually recorded or intended if you chop off a good chunk of the frequency range.

---
Deals/trades with : Al Infierno,amon-goethe, bearsbearsbears, cwprod, dethronewilliam, Hidden38, hume, hymnsoftheneedlefreak, jerry666, lordpazuzu, , mrgoatimus, nok, snakenuts, wirelessdarkness, xyosefx .
GrimorthPaleblood

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlevinKelevra wrote:
GrimorthPaleblood wrote:
No Yard wrote:
GrimorthPaleblood wrote:
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:

+1

You DO know that part of the mp3 psycho acoustic compression algorithm is to essentially mask and throw away high frequency region above 12 and 16 khz , depending on the bitrate? That information is never recovered. Whether you have good speakers , bad speakers. Recorded in a pro studio or bedroom: That information is LOST and never heard. Ignoring everything else (since apparently you dont even know this much) , it amazes me you just shrug it off. Just because its distorted, or noisy, or your speakers suck, you arent hearing anything close to what was actually recorded or intended if you chop off a good chunk of the frequency range.

I actually managed to forget about THAT particular. And to think I actually helped providing audio spectrums of JI tracks when this whole thing about audio files took off... incredibly sorry! I'm an idiot! Laughing
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake still owes me 800 LPs and $7000. He refuses to answer my calls.

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

JohnMatrix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm only out $46. If I was owed $7000 I'd be sending a hit squad
Instinct

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:

Shocked

How the fuck has Judd escaped a severe beating or worse at this point?
GrimorthPaleblood

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:

Now THAT is something which makes taking legal actions against him worthy enough at this point. Rolling Eyes
SilenceEater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can confirm the label has gone completely silent. They used to respond very quickly but have not said peep about the Nachtmystium/Leviathan split that was supposed to ship on Oct 1st. After seeing the amateur cutout moon on the EP I am cancelling my order of this album which appears to be just as childishly hideous. Despite them coming through on their previous releases it just seems like they're back to their shitty games. Sorry to hear that Blake took advantage of you Yosuke despite previously making amends.

EDIT: Just went to open a dispute on paypal and in case this helps anyone here is the contact info Paypal has listed, which is different than the info they've given out in the past:

Quote:
Ascension Monuments Media

949-445-0956

ascensinmonuments.orders@gmail.com

Last edited by SilenceEater on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:

Well, no shit. He most likely has neither, so it is convenient for him to ignore you since I can imagine a conversation about what he still owes you would be rather unpleasant for him. Your cash was used to fund more pre-orders and that obviously fell through since everyone started filing claims and there is no more money to fund the circus.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With $7000 in pocket the bong pipe and lava lamp must have been going 24/7 for weeks hand cutting those moons.
NuclearGoatVomit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway all the evidence accumulated can be uncovered with an undeletion of the threads? I'd imagine youd have a slam dunk case with all of it, if you dont already.

Sucks he conned you out of so much. Maybe you could write an articles on the whole saga, even if metalcucks wont publish it.

---
Deals/trades with : Al Infierno,amon-goethe, bearsbearsbears, cwprod, dethronewilliam, Hidden38, hume, hymnsoftheneedlefreak, jerry666, lordpazuzu, , mrgoatimus, nok, snakenuts, wirelessdarkness, xyosefx .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 28 of 66

Jump to: