P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

LEVIATHAN - lp reissues....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 91, 92, 93  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nightvvolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PanzerGeneral wrote:
We need a poll (I must admit I dare not do it) between DEATHRUNE and BLAKE. I wonder who ripped off most people - who got the most financial gain from doing so - who sleep best at night etc.

Well I never ordered from Judd but I have placed a few through Deathrune. I can say I received everything I ordered from Deathrune. It did take TIME however.
Steken

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightvvolf wrote:
I received everything I ordered from Deathrune.

Same here.

Took a little bit of prodding, but things turned out A-OK in the end.
Bingewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dAHMER wrote:
Man, now that it's pointed out, there are 3 distinct text zones on that image. The from/sent portion, the body of text, and the comments of the bottom. Looks like some kind of frankenpost.

Edit: I don't use Instagram or any of that shit, so maybe that's normal and I'm just unaware?

The more I look at it, it seems that the white around the text and background just look off to me... I really believe that this is a fake email that Craig made to try to separate himself from Blake and this mess.

The point that was posted about it being 9mos after the fact is also interesting. Why would you wait that long to post it? Why would you provide scans to Blake so he could make them? We already know he was involved with AMM so this could just be him trying to clear himself - but my best guess is this email is fake.

Just when you think this story can't get any weirder... Rolling Eyes
Fermentor240L

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The red underline gives it away. The lengths people will go on the internet is very fucked.
Vapula

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steken wrote:
Nightvvolf wrote:
I received everything I ordered from Deathrune.

Same here.

Took a little bit of prodding, but things turned out A-OK in the end.

Anything I ever ordered from Blake I received I also never had any issues with Dennis from kneel before the masters throne and look how that label turned out. Just because some people have good dealings with a label that doesn’t mean they aren’t rip offs.
PanzerGeneral

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh yeah Dennis - what ever happened to him? Why could he not walk the line? Who else? Who were some of the other notorious rip-offs that ran for years?
Cross of Donar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the screenshot is real. If you look it it, it has the header including From/Sent/To/Subject lines which are only shown after you hit "reply" on a message. Those lines don't show when you are simply reading an email, and spelling check is not activated. But when you hit "reply" the program goes into writing/typing mode and THEN spelling check may be activated.

Edit: the email is also definitely written in Blake Jude style. I say it's for real.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PanzerGeneral wrote:
Ohh yeah Dennis - what ever happened to him? Why could he not walk the line? Who else? Who were some of the other notorious rip-offs that ran for years?

I bought several times from KBTMT, primarily for the Barathrum vinyl period he was releasing them... everything was good, then at some point it all just fell apart. Rumor had it a divorce was somehow involved in there and that makes a lot of sense, cause his label had momentum building and he was doing alright, then its a no brainer to see how a angry female in a divorce could bring all that crashing down amidst financial ruin sorting out who gets what... generally males are never left sitting very well especially if there is a child in that mix as well.
PanzerGeneral

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
PanzerGeneral wrote:

I bought several times from KBTMT, primarily for the Barathrum vinyl period he was releasing them... everything was good, then at some point it all just fell apart. Rumor had it a divorce was somehow involved in there and that makes a lot of sense, cause his label had momentum building and he was doing alright, then its a no brainer to see how a angry female in a divorce could bring all that crashing down amidst financial ruin sorting out who gets what... generally males are never left sitting very well especially if there is a child in that mix as well.
Yeah I seem to remember those rumors. No woman - no cry as the gays say...
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PanzerGeneral wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
PanzerGeneral wrote:

Yeah I seem to remember those rumors. No woman - no cry as the gays say...

Yup, running a black metal record label needs to be like having a secret affair, a romance on the side you hide from your wife. Its the only way!
satanic ritual abuse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scored some KBTMT records in 2013 from his ex girl I suppose. Because the sender's address was Weißenthurm where KBTMT resided and it was a girl's name. Maybe she was taking care of business?? I don't know. The eBay account is still active.

https://www.ebay.de/sch/ultimateevil13/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

satanic ritual abuse wrote:
Scored some KBTMT records in 2013 from his ex girl I suppose. Because the sender's address was Weißenthurm where KBTMT resided and it was a girls name. Maybe she was taking care of business?? I don't know. The eBay account is still active.

That's how divorce works... chick remains home, guy couch surfs bar to bar, girl somehow keeps all her stuff and yours. Go figure. Cool
Bingewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cross of Donar wrote:
I think the screenshot is real. If you look it it, it has the header including From/Sent/To/Subject lines which are only shown after you hit "reply" on a message. Those lines don't show when you are simply reading an email, and spelling check is not activated. But when you hit "reply" the program goes into writing/typing mode and THEN spelling check may be activated.

Edit: the email is also definitely written in Blake Jude style. I say it's for real.

See, to me, it seems about 500 words too short for a Blake email. Also, you can copy paste From/Sent/To/Subject lines and rewrite them.

The main thing that is a red flag for me is the "misspelled word" underline of Yosuke's name - no received email does that. I'll give you that my other assumptions are based on looking at this thing way too much since noticing that underline. Laughing

Don't get me wrong - Blake is a fucking idiot who would actually send something like this. I just think this particular note is Craig posturing to save face with the circles he runs in. Why would you hit reply to screenshot? You can screenshot the incoming mail and not see that. It seems fishy.
satanic ritual abuse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
satanic ritual abuse wrote:
Scored some KBTMT records in 2013 from his ex girl I suppose. Because the sender's address was Weißenthurm where KBTMT resided and it was a girls name. Maybe she was taking care of business?? I don't know. The eBay account is still active.

That's how divorce works... chick remains home, guy couch surfs bar to bar, girl somehow keeps all her stuff and yours. Go figure. Cool

It really looks like this is the case here… but what do I know.

Let's just say, you can feed a hungry mouth by selling stuff like this easily:

"- VON Satanic Blood Angel First Testpress 3LP !!! Sarcofago Watain Ghost Marduk (Nr.322068693943) EUR 150,00 -"

sold about a year ago...

Somebody into Von must clearly like Ghost and Watain...
CR99

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ultimateevil13 is not KBTMT's ebay account. He is a close friend who is also active on here sometimes as ChapelOfDoom. Maybe they're sharing this account these days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 91, 92, 93  Next
Page 87 of 93

Jump to: