P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Seeking : Funeral Mist - Salvation DLP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Seeking : Funeral Mist - Salvation DLP Reply with quote

As the thread title suggests, I am still in search mode for this apparently rare and treasured double vinyl. Since the construction and application of my Time Machine is not quite working out as well as I had hoped I find no other alternative other than to turn to you folk in search of this album.

Why the label would not run off another 500 for the 1000 people looking for it, I dunno. It seems like an easy sell, as there are no risks to take selling the copies since they would all sell, one of them cases where the black metal mentality is shit I guess.

If you have one, and with the economy in the toilet find yourself unemployed and hungry, or just don't give a fuck about this album... name me a price and we'll see what can happen.
skygge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The band doesn't want a re-release as the CD is available for all those who are interessted in the music. That's what I've heard....
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skygge wrote:
The band doesn't want a re-release as the CD is available for all those who are interessted in the music. That's what I've heard....

The band should read and worry about the cd rot thread and give us some more damned vinyl copies. Laughing
You know, to preserve the music. Razz
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
skygge wrote:

The band should read and worry about the cd rot thread and give us some more damned vinyl copies. Laughing
You know, to preserve the music. Razz

Laughing Laughing hell yeah!!! thankfuly I've got it in vinyl...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: