P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

BBTAD DUST 050- INFERNAL DEATH(TX) -INFERNAL DEATH
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
quietus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:49 pm    Post subject: BBTAD DUST 050- INFERNAL DEATH(TX) -INFERNAL DEATH Reply with quote

INFERNAL DEATH 1989-1993 LP

SIDE A CONSISTS OF THE INCANTATIONS OF THE GATES DEMO PLUS ONE LIVE TRACK

SIDE B- HAS AN UNRELEASED DEMO FROM 1993

ULTRA PRIMITIVE BLACK DEATH SICKNESS FROM TEXAS. LP WITH INSERT/UNSEEN PHOTOS/LYRICS AND FORWARD BY BAND

FROM REIGN IN PAIN :

Most metal maniacs know ABSU and NECROVORE from Texas, but then most people are only informed by what is obvious. While metalheads are so very often exposed to the idea that not many decent black metal bands can come out from the United States , the most annoying claims came from the people who insisted that PROFANATICA and GRAND BELIAL'S KEY laid groundwork for the black metal of USA (as conceited "Nordic black metallers" will be likely to tell you like a historian), and that everything before was a clean blank slate. What utter rubbish, fallacy and a case of ignorance. INFERNAL DEATH was one of the American black metal band people will never know, and hell yes they were from Texas and they rules over those so called black metal bands. Their name no doubt was inspired by the legendary DEATH and these guys from El Paso are devilishly talented musicians who commanded a huge following in their area. "Incantations Of The Gates" demo sounds nothing like NECROVORE, SATHANAS, HELLHOUSE or PREACHER. INFERNAL DEATH had ventured too far out into the depths of hell, bringing back a CURSE unto their music, which permeates with nondescript dread and atmosphere of evil that even SODOM and BATHORY tried to steer clear of in their earlier careers. The hypnotic metal of black antiquity simply hypnotize the crowd, and caused quite a stir in the underground with just 50 (!!!) copies spreaded throughout the world, some copies landing up in Singapore. Yet, fate decided to turn her back on these satanic deviants, leaving no redemption for their evil souls and they never negotiated the record deal with Beta Records that people were speculating, and they had to cast their shadows in oblivion. Now, let's take a look in detail of the demo. Somehow the maniacs of Kenny Smith (guitars), Paul Russ (bass/vocals) and Ben Ulrich (drums) were oblivious of the fact that they were in the ages of techno-thrash, and obsessively pursued the blackness of the ancients, coupled with their own twists from their insane minds. Their sound is characteristic of old black metal of the purest form, as can be heard from tracks like "The Rites Of The Ensnarer", "Take Me To Hell", where they pushed an ugly envelope of darkness with extremely catchy and wild guitar riffs, that sounded like a bastard hybrid of SODOM, POSSESSED and crazed drums that blast like SARCOFAGO, BATHORY and mosh like SLAUGHTER LORD. The vocals is accentuated with a bestial grit in the Tom Angelripper-vein (although it's sicker!), as you can hear from the samples below, every bit conjuring images of necrophilliac lust. The finest thing about these black metallers is they are so good at writing and performing those wicked numbers! Just hear the way crazy SLAYER-like lead guitars shred hell on the demo, and the killer rhythms that constantly paint revolving pictures of the inferno. Samples of their music are provided below the page and YOU make the judgement. Shemhamforash!

COMING SOON!!!!!

"SATAN'S METAL"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P4yGcS68xI

"INCANTATIONS OF THE GATES"
https://youtu.be/XCy8hgISWvQ
Funeral Thirst

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Primitive and fucking killer! This is some good stuff.
Acid Orgy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUCKING GREAT NEWS!
Destrozer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Somehow I didn't really get into them when I first discovered them. But now it sounds amazing!
Humus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will no doubt be an interesting release!
Since you're digging up old obscure American bands for your label, are you looking into an official Blood spill rerelease? Or maybe even Necrovore?
Rasende

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must have!!
Obviously Phil is the one that would Vril himself about the time stream re-inventing and making black metal happen ever since 1488... just enjoying the white wine of different era's. Doctor Who? Doctor Phil.
tormentedFist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
Since you're digging up old obscure American bands for your label, are you looking into an official Blood spill rerelease? Or maybe even Necrovore?

I'm quite sure the reissue Jim did of Blood spill is official. Could need a repress for those who missed it, though.
Trade/want list: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=890122#890122
Zombie Dance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent idea!!!! Great demo, would love to see Preacher getting the same treatment someday (I've give up hope on Necrovore).

One question remains : Are you gonna turn data recovery on or what????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwnrew5cQd0
Humus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tormentedFist wrote:
Humus wrote:

I'm quite sure the reissue Jim did of Blood spill is official. Could need a repress for those who missed it, though.

Is it? Wasn't sure. Distribution was totally non-existent for that one though, he's actually still selling copies through discogs but the shipping is crazy. He'd be better off sending a box of copies to some Euro distro.
tormentedFist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
tormentedFist wrote:
Humus wrote:

Is it? Wasn't sure. Distribution was totally non-existent for that one though, he's actually still selling copies through discogs but the shipping is crazy. He'd be better off sending a box of copies to some Euro distro.

I'm quite sure, yes. I believe the insert in the LP version (or CD) has some comments about the reissue by the vocalist, "Bloody Freddy" as well, unless my mind is playing tricks atm.

As for distribution, copies of the LP were available at IBP for some time back in 2015. Don't think they sold out that quickly either, but that was of course the pre-page-monitoring-days, so maybe not so strange. Wink
Trade/want list: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=890122#890122
Acid Orgy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
tormentedFist wrote:
Humus wrote:

I remember Iron Bonehead had copies but I missed it for some reason. I'd like to score one but if another label like BBTAD will make another press would be even better, because that Desacration Of God version looks fucking horrible, the back cover seems made by a retard with Microsoft Paint.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you get a better screenshot of the cover without that Windows message.

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Warfare Noise

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus that copy is bitter. I had to tap out after like the third sentence.
nice release, of course.
matt.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kickass news!

Been waiting for someone to release these for years!

Hopefully next someone will re-issue the HELLPREACHER and DEATHTRIPPER demos....

Oh...and if you don't like Moyen art, please do not support us.
iron tyrant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, getting copies.

Professor Black wrote:
NWOBHM is not a style of music.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: