P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Any bands need any mixing/mastering doing?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:49 am    Post subject: Any bands need any mixing/mastering doing? Reply with quote

Alright guys!
In the coming months I am starting to set myself up as a sound engineer. I should have a website coming soon with audio samples. In the meantime I am looking for some work just to expand my portfolio and get my name about. I'm unable to do recording at the moment because of my location, but if any bands need any mixing or mastering doing give me a shout. As long as the jobs aren't huge (hours of editing), I'm willing to do work for free at the moment.
Caina

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: Any bands need any mixing/mastering doing? Reply with quote

Devoured Death wrote:
Alright guys!
In the coming months I am starting to set myself up as a sound engineer. I should have a website coming soon with audio samples. In the meantime I am looking for some work just to expand my portfolio and get my name about. I'm unable to do recording at the moment because of my location, but if any bands need any mixing or mastering doing give me a shout. As long as the jobs aren't huge (hours of editing), I'm willing to do work for free at the moment.

I could use a mastering job in the very near future for an EP - would you be charging for this?

EDIT - just saw the last sentence Very Happy

www.myspace.com/cainaband
http://www.last.fm/user/WilburWhateley

Good traders/sellers: Yosuke, Grief, s.charlach x2, Blekt , headnhalf x2, destrucSEAN, Sadovahr x3, GROUND ZERO Entertainment, Ykh
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, should be okay to do that free of charge all I really want is a credit!

Drop me an email at resonancesoundATgooglemailDOTcom
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a bit of an online profile/portfolio if anyone wants to check it out.

www.myspace.com/resonancesounduk

There isn't any metal on there at the moment as I can't really upload much of the stuff I've worked on because of legal stuff with the labels. Still, perhaps some people might want to add it for future reference.
throneofmight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These guys might be interested: http://www.myspace.com/conquerorcr
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Faust

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really need mastering/mixing for myself at the moment but if you're looking for someone to do your website, it would be my pleasure. Prices aren't high for musical domain.. check okrym.com if you could be interested.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the pointer throneofmight! I'll drop them an add!

Also thanks for the website offer! I had a look at your site, looking good! At the moment I'm a bit away from a website, I've still got huge student loans to pay off, equipment/software to buy, and I still need to find a job, and fund a metal addiction from measly college money! Once I'm in a better position though I will certainly get in touch as I like the look of your sites!
Faust

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devoured Death wrote:

Also thanks for the website offer! I had a look at your site, looking good! At the moment I'm a bit away from a website, I've still got huge student loans to pay off, equipment/software to buy, and I still need to find a job, and fund a metal addiction from measly college money! Once I'm in a better position though I will certainly get in touch as I like the look of your sites!

No problem comrade !

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faust wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:

No problem comrade !

Are you still doing artworks for bands? I have a friend who might be able to use your services soon!
Faust

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devoured Death wrote:
Faust wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:

No problem comrade !

Are you still doing artworks for bands? I have a friend who might be able to use your services soon!

Yes for sure but I'm more a digital artist.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just finished off the things I was working on and am free for more work if anyone is interested?

I have a couple of questions, and I figured this would be the best place to ask as I know you guys are going to be honest.

1) Does the "free" thing put you off? Do you expect less for free? Is there any way I could find my way around this? I don't intent to keep doing work for free, I'm simply trying to expand my portfolio at the moment, and I thought the best way to do this would be to take on work for free.

2) Is there any way you think I could improve this? Anything that studios don't offer that you would like to see?
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since my last post I've bought quite a bit of equipment, off-board compressors, FX, pre-amps, and also today I have invested in a new mixing desk. Check out the myspace for the full inventory. I also intend for there to be a real website on-line soon, and to start advertising this more professionally with business cards, flyers etc.
throneofmight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shoot your flyers to my email so I can post a note on my site!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Caina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan/Devoured Death is the absolute man. Give him your shit, and he will make it sound like gold.

www.myspace.com/cainaband
http://www.last.fm/user/WilburWhateley

Good traders/sellers: Yosuke, Grief, s.charlach x2, Blekt , headnhalf x2, destrucSEAN, Sadovahr x3, GROUND ZERO Entertainment, Ykh
BNB888

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devoured Death wrote:
advertising this more professionally with business cards, flyers etc.

If ya need some professional branding - logos, flyers, design and whatnot, let me know!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: