P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

PayPal Claim: Stefano Russo from Switzerland
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:30 am    Post subject: PayPal Claim: Stefano Russo from Switzerland Reply with quote

Here is another PayPal claim bitch.

Stefano Russo
Genève
Switzerland
russo73@hotmail.fr

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Last edited by NWN PROD on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total
putrid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucked with paypal claim by this bitch last month too.

discruss2 on discogs
hammertime

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This person has bought from me a couple times...do you not have tracking info for whatever you sent them?
putrid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hammertime wrote:
This person has bought from me a couple times...do you not have tracking info for whatever you sent them?

For me just a tracking number (wich said it's arrived in his country), not nominative so I am fucked with paypal.

It's difficult to ask 20/25€ for send with registered shipping for 1 tape.
putrid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I propose to refund half of the price to him for share the fees, he accept and the next day: paypal claim.

Last edited by putrid on Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I provided him with tracking. It shows that it left the US from LAX but tracking goes blank after that. I told him to speak to the local postal service because it's possible that they forgot to scan for whatever reason. Instead of working out a solution, he went ahead and opened a PayPal claim instead.

This is what happens when people get used to Amazon Prime type of service and forget that underground labels aren't big enough to own their own shipping channels. I get emails often from customers asking for additional information beyond what the tracking says, as if I control USPS or DHL.

Fuck this parasite and all other PayPal claim scum.

Ough

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one is going to get ANY information about a lost package from their local PO. Just won't happen, not in this country anyway, so I don't expect it to in others. In rare cases, the Find Missing Package feature on USPS does RARELY jump start some movement and I have seen a few positive results. Regardless, if the tracking never shows the item was delivered to the final destination and the mail is considered "lost", it's on the seller. That's how it's ALWAYS been. Now being a "bitch" would depend on what resolution was offered and declined.

I'm currently sweating a $100 record sold to Greece that hasn't been seen since Paris in early February. But, if it never shows up, I'm fully resigned to make the refund and bite the bullet. I wouldn't think the person is worthy of public shaming and/or negative feedback. In the end, they didn't receive their goods.

http://nghtrhthms.com
FactaLoquuntur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
I provided him with tracking. It shows that it left the US from LAX but tracking goes blank after that. I told him to speak to the local postal service because it's possible that they forgot to scan for whatever reason. Instead of working out a solution, he went ahead and opened a PayPal claim instead.

This is what happens when people get used to Amazon Prime type of service and forget that underground labels aren't big enough to own their own shipping channels. I get emails often from customers asking for additional information beyond what the tracking says, as if I control USPS or DHL.

You can track the parcel with the US tracking number on the Swiss Post page. If you want I can ckeck it for you in a local post office.
hammertime

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

USPS will give door-to-door tracking info (I just went back and checked the tracking on the packages I sent him)...but if it's actually lost or their postal carrier doesn't scan it, then yeah you're screwed I guess.
patientot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Expect a lot more problems and delays with USPS this year and going forward. Lots of distribution centers have been closed or are in the process of closing and consolidating. When you see a package that's "stuck" and showing status as "in transit, delayed", that's why. If you are lucky, the package will eventually start moving again after a week or so. If you are unlucky, you might lose a package. If labels want more reliable shipping, especially for large U.S. domestic orders, they need to look at offering UPS Ground service. I would gladly pay for it if offered. Already switched over to it for non-metal stuff.
Bostitch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had an Experience in Germany with a registered Package which got lost on the Postway. The Delivery Service took full Responsibility, because it was REGISTERED Package. So they refunded the Buyer the full Costs for the Ingredients + Shipcosts. Of course one had to proof what was inside by providing the Bill for it to the Delivery Service.
I thought that´s the Deal with REGISTERED Packages with INSURANCE in generell. So i m surprised such a Case goes the ``Bitch´-Way here all around and not taking the Delivery Service in Responsibilty Shocked
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, the usps had turned registered outbound international mail into its cuck service for many years ago, but really into total shit the last 18 months or so. Really trying to force everyone to use the pricier priority mail intl.

---
Deals/trades with : Al Infierno,amon-goethe, bearsbearsbears, cwprod, dethronewilliam, Hidden38, hume, hymnsoftheneedlefreak, jerry666, lordpazuzu, , mrgoatimus, nok, snakenuts, wirelessdarkness, xyosefx .
Ough

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Yeah there's literally no reason to use registered these days instead of first-class.

http://nghtrhthms.com

Last edited by Ough on Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
mecha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:

Did you use USPS or DHL, if its a DHL shipment, there is a separate DHL tracking number (with letters and numbers instead of only numbers), this one you can use with the DHL tracking system to track the package. For me at least I was able to track it by using this until the package arrived at my doorstep.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mecha wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:

Did you use USPS or DHL, if its a DHL shipment, there is a separate DHL tracking number (with letters and numbers instead of only numbers), this one you can use with the DHL tracking system to track the package. For me at least I was able to track it by using this until the package arrived at my doorstep.

DHL but tracking is limited as we've discussed on this forum previously.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: