P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Taake NYC show shut down
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nightvvolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUCK HYPOCRITICAL ANTIFA.
FUCK COMMUNIST BULLSHIT.
FUCK YOU.

YOU DON'T SEE THESE PIECES OF SHIT SHUTTING DOWN DAVE CHAPELLE FOR PLAYING DEAD PREZ AS HIS THEME MUSIC. "Running up on these CRACKERS in they City Hall." OR BANNING ZACH DE LA ROCHA FROM PERFORMING ANYWHERE FOR HIS RACIST (ANTI-WHITE "If it wasn't for white greed... ) PROPAGANDA. BETTER YET THEY COULD SHUT DOWN BRUJERIA SHOWS FOR BEING NARCO TERRORISTS SINCE THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THE BETTERMENT OF HUMANITY AFTER ALL.
hammertime

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not that hard to get it shut down. You get a handful of people to call/email/light up their social media accounts, asking if they want to be known as a place that gives a voice to Nazis, threaten to contact the media (there were actually members of the media directly involved in getting the Nyog east coast shows shut down last year)...it doesn't take much to make a business owner nervous, especially one who hasn't been adequately prepared to expect it.

There's also an inherent asymmetry to these situations where the protesters can work behind the scenes to get things shut down, meanwhile the fans usually aren't aware anything is going on until it's already been cancelled, so they don't get to voice their opinions until it's too late.
Apostle of Plague

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightvvolf wrote:
FUCK HYPOCRITICAL ANTIFA.
FUCK COMMUNIST BULLSHIT.
FUCK YOU.

YOU DON'T SEE THESE PIECES OF SHIT SHUTTING DOWN DAVE CHAPELLE FOR PLAYING DEAD PREZ AS HIS THEME MUSIC. "Running up on these white folks in they City Hall." OR BANNING ZACH DE LA ROCHA FROM PERFORMING ANYWHERE FOR HIS RACIST (ANTI-WHITE) PROPAGANDA.

not exactly, but i do recall during Obama's first(?) term a lot of high profile Jamaican dancehall and reggae artists had their visas revoked and had to cancel tours (and i've not heard of any of them being back). the official reason given was because of the Jamaican government's inability or refusal to arrest and extradite a drug lord named Christopher "Dudas" Coke (who i think was also significantly involved in the music industry there), but i've always thought the real reason may have been that the LGBT lobby, with their influence in the Democrat party - and thus the Obama administration - used their leverage to finally prevent those artists from touring and performing in the US because of their homophobic lyrics and attitudes.
subaru
banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think anything of value can be taken from someone who uses wolves as some sort of identity marker. Usually that means they're a backwards white supremacist that hates immigrants because dey tuuk er jerbs.

He probably doesn't realize he has caps lock on, or can't figure out how to turn it off.

Not that I care about the Taake thing, I just can't stand wolf fucks
Nightvvolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

subaru wrote:
I don't think anything of value can be taken from someone who uses wolves as some sort of identity marker. Usually that means they're a backwards white supremacist that hates immigrants because dey tuuk er jerbs.

He probably doesn't realize he has caps lock on, or can't figure out how to turn it off.

You have GOT TO TRY HARDER. Laughing
Apostle of Plague

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apostle of Plague wrote:
...i do recall during Obama's first(?) term a lot of high profile Jamaican dancehall and reggae artists had their visas revoked and had to cancel tours...

and that incident had been fresh in my mind in the last year or so when the US media was up in arms over Trump's "travel ban" on all those middle-eastern countries which were alleged to have been harboring terrorists, and he was accused of racism, but i never heard a peep from any mainstream media outlet about essentially the same thing being done to Jamaica under Obama. i only knew about it because i happened to see an article on a music site, because people like Capleton and Buju Banton suddenly being unable to tour the US anymore was all anyone cared about it.

Last edited by Apostle of Plague on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total
subaru
banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightvvolf wrote:
subaru wrote:

You have GOT TO TRY HARDER. Laughing
You got any tapestries?
Psicoterror

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Antifa problem is becoming more and more ridiculous, especially if you have bands such as Taake which gives them additional food for thought:
If you thought that their original explanation was kind of ridiculous, then do not hesitate to read this interview:
http://www.metalinsider.net/interviews/exclusive-jeff-podoshen-interviews-hoest-of-taake

Last edited by Psicoterror on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
ars_notoria

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These dorks need to put their effort into fighting against real Nazis and people who they claim to be against instead of getting shows shut down. Whining to a club is a lot easier than actually protesting, I guess.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think any of this has anything to do with Nazi's or trying to take the high morale road or whatever.

It all seems like a lot of bored and hipster type university student activity... protesting whale hunting, or the oil and gas industry... living in a tree to save it from the evils of forestry and logging, but finally after the long battle going home to their house driven in a car and well... a house made of lumber of course.

Its just more of the same old misguided nonsense.

These antifa clown 'activists' will never approach a real actual so called Nazi... cause sometimes those real ones are gang related and probably bite back. Its so much easier to just look like one is doing something 'good' but its all within a very safe and protected little place. To tackle and take on the real deal is possibly dangerous and this is simply all about looks rather than any real world changing results.
The Mentor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lunar stele wrote:
someone tell antiFa that the obskuritatem bootleg guy is NS.

Laughing
Sleipnir

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
Hahahaha gay Taake.
Kojiri

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taake sucks anyway. You all should write Antifa thank you cards, on ethically sourced, non GMO, non animal tested card stock ov corpse.

Keep the hate train rollin'
hammertime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
Taake sucks anyway. You all should write Antifa thank you cards, on ethically sourced, non GMO, non animal tested card stock ov corpse.

Meh that's a cop out IMO. Sounds like so-called "liberals" saying "Charlie Hebdo sucks anyway".
Sinistrogyre

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hammertime wrote:
Kojiri wrote:

Meh that's a cop out IMO. Sounds like so-called "liberals" saying "Charlie Hebdo sucks anyway".

Charlie Hebdo sucks indeed.

"Boning a fish is a seldom seen activity." (Feuersturm)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: