P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Plastic Head Distro
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deathevocation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: Plastic Head Distro Reply with quote

I recently placed an order through Plastic Head. All items in stock. Site says will ship within 48hrs. Two weeks later the card hasn't been charged so I emailed them to ask what's the status of the order. Turns out some items aren't in stock and hopefullly they will arrive within a week to allow the order to be shipped. Ten days on no charge and I email again seeking a further update and asking them specifically what items are in stock, as the site stated all were in stock at the time and the only item I ordered which is now out of stock (Tribulation cd) didn't become so until some time after. No response. Further email seeking a response ignored. First and last time I deal with these cunts - don't know what other people's dealings with them have been like but it absoloutely infuriates me when people don't respond to emails after an order has been placed.
Nosliw

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many distros and shops have difficulty dealing with Plastic Head, so you're not the only one suffering.

T/S List: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4783
Kuravilu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They refuse to send my order to my P.O. Box... they explain me that they only send to the billing address!!!

Since I haven't updated my records on the Bank after moving to a new house, the package arrived to my old address. Gladly the new owner was a friend of mine so there was no problem for him to recieve it for me....

The PH experience turned to be most an oddysey for me....
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never really trust all these big, supermarket type, distros...
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went through the whole PO box issue as well. I explained I live in a town of 2000 people, there is no mail delivery to the home address, everything goes to a local post office which is just across the street damn near from my house. They eventually mailed the order with no further problems, but I've also waited for their stock issues as well to sort out.
The distro is a last resort, which rarely happens as they do not carry anything no one else has for the most part.
deathevocation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it was a last resort, had a couple of releases I was after which I could grab at the same place and they accept AMEX. My experiences with the larger distros in the US (ie the End, Relapse) have been fine so I thought that a UK one should be ok as well. This has been shit. Checked today that the Tribulation cd has come back into stock. See how it goes. I have mind to dispute the transaction once I receive the order. Fuck them.
chrisandrea

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Weather here was pretty bad so that may have delayed your order .Thye are quite slow but normaly get the stuff to you .its always worth emailing calling them
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
carrioncrow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They now have rights to DEATH IN JUNE and DER BLUTHARSCH apparel...
carrioncrow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The take home message here would also be that PlasticHead is basically a Licensed apparel (ie SHIRTS ) dealer...
Bestial Aggressor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They do great AUTOPSY and HOLY TERROR shirts that i've not found anywhere else.
deathevocation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well they don't answer emails (4 now unanswered), they have stock which is listed as being in stock for immediate dispatch which isn't there, stock on backorder which is why your order is being held up comes back into stock and goes out of stock again without your order being filled and the 28 day rule regarding sending orders (ie they will wait up to 28 days for backordered items before sending out your order) doesn't apply in practice. Good way to run a business.
Blackmetalhed213

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

What a coincidence. I ordered for my first time from Plastic Head a week ago and I just got an email 5 minutes ago that said my debit card was just charged. I'm glad my checking account wasn't dry, I was wondering what took so long. Now let's see when the package arrives....
deathevocation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent another email which I carbon copied in the owners of the business and raised the fact the webstore appears to make a number of misrepresentations regarding availability of stock, timing of dispatch(together with a few other thoughts). Received a response pretty fast to said email and apparently one of the cds will be thrown in at no charge. I would not have had such an issue if the people there had the decency to respond to emails. As they say, bad communication = bad business.
adrian5118

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are extremely slow... took my Emperor shit 2 months to be in stock. Shocked

Buuut, it came in 6 days after the email that said my shit was ready, and it was packed professionally and they answered my emails, so I think, that they are only lazy to update the site. Everything else ran smoothly...
destructSEAN

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, I went for a job interview there a few years ago... I basically had the feeling that I got the job as assistant graphic designer (after being invited to work there for the day to see how things work around the office) only to be dicked around for over a month then told that I would have been accepted untill they changed thier mind and decided that they no longer needed an assitant. Big fucking waste of my time and a few half-days off of my job at the time to go there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: