P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

OUT NOW: Apostasy- Sunset of the End 2LP
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
hammertime



Joined: 22 Jan 2017
Posts: 794

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:05 pm    Post subject: OUT NOW: Apostasy- Sunset of the End 2LP Reply with quote

This Chilean thrash classic is available on vinyl for the first time ever. Double LP with bonus demo tracks, gatefold cover (and poly-lined inners), and digital download. 250 copies on black vinyl. In stock now and shipping for US buyers. Also available at Iron Bonehead. Copies are en route to Chile for South American maniacs, as well as NWN! Other distros get in touch, trades are always cool.

http://darkpower.bigcartel.com


Last edited by hammertime on Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hammertime



Joined: 22 Jan 2017
Posts: 794

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zombie Dance



Joined: 18 Sep 2009
Posts: 1775

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great band.
_________________
Zombi Danz Zine 2 OUT NOWhttp://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45930
zombidanzine@gmail.com
Necrodeus Tape out now :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj2byuIZwEo&feature=youtu.be
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hume



Joined: 07 Jul 2009
Posts: 47
Location: Oakland, CA, USA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infernal hails for reissuing this, on vinyl no less! Will pick up from Yosuke when he gets his. Please bring more underground gems.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 23255
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That came out very nice looking. I can't wait to get them.
_________________
Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
matt.



Joined: 10 Dec 2008
Posts: 243
Location: Houston, TX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome! great album, it was only released on cassette back in the day?

total cult Chilean TV footage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuX_BHTFOvM
_________________
R_R_BASTARD_ wrote:

Oh...and if you don't like Moyen art, please do not support us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hammertime



Joined: 22 Jan 2017
Posts: 794

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hume wrote:
Infernal hails for reissuing this, on vinyl no less! Will pick up from Yosuke when he gets his. Please bring more underground gems.


I've got some ideas, but it will probably be awhile...I need to recoup some of the cost of this thing first. As you may imagine, they aren't exactly flying off the shelf like Orgy of Carrion tapes.

NWN PROD wrote:
That came out very nice looking. I can't wait to get them.


Thanks man! That means a lot coming from you...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hume



Joined: 07 Jul 2009
Posts: 47
Location: Oakland, CA, USA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hammertime wrote:
Hume wrote:
Infernal hails for reissuing this, on vinyl no less! Will pick up from Yosuke when he gets his. Please bring more underground gems.


I've got some ideas, but it will probably be awhile...I need to recoup some of the cost of this thing first. As you may imagine, they aren't exactly flying off the shelf like Orgy of Carrion tapes.

NWN PROD wrote:
That came out very nice looking. I can't wait to get them.


Thanks man! That means a lot coming from you...


I have no clue who that is, nor do I care to know at this stage of my life. Best of luck on this release. Keep the cult alive.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aphidhair



Joined: 06 May 2011
Posts: 885

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hume wrote:
hammertime wrote:
Hume wrote:
Infernal hails for reissuing this, on vinyl no less! Will pick up from Yosuke when he gets his. Please bring more underground gems.


I've got some ideas, but it will probably be awhile...I need to recoup some of the cost of this thing first. As you may imagine, they aren't exactly flying off the shelf like Orgy of Carrion tapes.

NWN PROD wrote:
That came out very nice looking. I can't wait to get them.


Thanks man! That means a lot coming from you...


I have no clue who that is, nor do I care to know at this stage of my life. Best of luck on this release. Keep the cult alive.


Just grabbed a copy. For what it's worth, this release is much more exciting than anything Orgy of Carrion has put out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hammertime



Joined: 22 Jan 2017
Posts: 794

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aphidhair wrote:

Just grabbed a copy. For what it's worth, this release is much more exciting than anything Orgy of Carrion has put out.


Thanks for the support! Your copy will ship tomorrow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lowendtorture



Joined: 07 May 2009
Posts: 235

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got this in the mail today from DP records. Beyond excited. Glad to put my tape into retirement. Also, some of the best record packing I've seen. Nearly indestructible. Again, I cannot recommend this re-release enough.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LazerBeast



Joined: 06 Apr 2011
Posts: 929
Location: Wisconsin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Into it, grabbed a copy. Total support to getting stuff like this, especially South/Central American stuff, out there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
doomedplanet



Joined: 03 Nov 2006
Posts: 990
Location: Oregon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mandatory purchase, ordered, was just waiting for funds to settle to pull the trigger. Cannot wait to hear this masterpiece on black wax.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
hammertime



Joined: 22 Jan 2017
Posts: 794

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the support! I noticed a copy with a bad scratch today so I've started checking them all over before I pack them. Needless to say, if you get one that has an issue just get in touch and I'll make it right.

Also the copies en route to NWN seem to have disappeared into a USPS black hole...hopefully they emerge soon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
doomedplanet



Joined: 03 Nov 2006
Posts: 990
Location: Oregon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Order received 2 days ago, killer packing in whiplash style mailer. Didn't listen to it until today, already know the music well as I bought the cd when it came out a few years ago. This album is just a stone cold classic of old power/death thrash. Anyway it came out excellent and if there was any justice in the world this would sell out instantly any you would already be having to do a repress.

wish someone would do a vinyl 7" of the great 2014 demo. I didn't know they have other material, anyone heard the other stuff, like the unreleased demo & album? Need to check the new stuff too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group