P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Your latest and next concert ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 254, 255, 256 ... 265, 266, 267  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Nightvvolf



Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Posts: 1965

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apostle of Plague wrote:
so this was last night. hardcore dancing* and crowd killing during Incantation. thanks "antifa". fucking retards.


* by dancing i mean spin-kicks and windmill punches


Sounds fucking terrible. Weird that Antifa would sponsor this event seeing the Pillard connection. No matter how ludicrous they use that retarded logic all the time. Plus theyve indirectly had shows cancelled because of their actions by way of MARDUK. Of course the cowardly antifa would be the ones doing gymnastics with their bros.


EDIT: I caught INCANTATION in Oakland. No crowdkilling or hardcore dancing. Opening band Phobia I could have done without. They tour with an anti trump banner so they are probably a hit with the antifa crowd keen on eating low hanging fruit. INCANTATION was great however.
_________________
Blood Music wrote:
It is the greatest release in recorded music history, so it deserves to be talked about for just as long.


Last edited by Nightvvolf on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hate Sermon



Joined: 06 Mar 2018
Posts: 65
Location: Midwest

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nexul, Caveman Cult, others in Chicago
GNAWED (noise) shortly after
_________________
Harsh Noise/PE:
hatesermon.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyranor



Joined: 19 Jan 2011
Posts: 298

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impetuous Ritual/VAssafor next Friday
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
roeder



Joined: 27 Oct 2016
Posts: 86
Location: Budapest

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw Ufomammut yesterday. Heavy stuff, really good show.

Going to check out Furia next week. Latest album is amazing, so I'm hyped for this one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Apostle of Plague



Joined: 19 Feb 2014
Posts: 1286
Location: Actually

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightvvolf wrote:
Apostle of Plague wrote:
so this was last night. hardcore dancing* and crowd killing during Incantation. thanks "antifa". fucking retards.


* by dancing i mean spin-kicks and windmill punches


Sounds fucking terrible. Weird that Antifa would sponsor this event seeing the Pillard connection. No matter how ludicrous they use that retarded logic all the time. Plus theyve indirectly had shows cancelled because of their actions by way of MARDUK. Of course the cowardly antifa would be the ones doing gymnastics with their bros.


well i wrote "antifa" in quotes because it's not really Antifa - dude who booked the show just wrote that for dramatic effect i think. it was removed from the event page in the week prior or so i'm just curious if something was said by the band or their agency or whatever.

but it was the same individual who had booked the Malevolent Creation/Incantation date here and then once ppl started crying about Fasciana and the song "They Breed" (even though with a little effort anyone could have determined that song had not been in their set list for at least a decade, since Hoffman had rejoined the band anyway. but then i don't think anyone making any noise about the gig on either side had ever even listened to them) he demanded MC be removed from the bill, which i imagine led to other promotes demanding the same, the tour then being cancelled altogether, and then MC breaking up.

none of the crybabies knew anything about Craig Pillard until i made a smart ass comment that they may as well demand Incantation not play anything off their first two albums, and that if that was going to be the case they may as well not even have the show at all. i'm certain most of them had never even listened to Incantation either until that gig was announced. i recall one poor fool even responding that Incantation "doesn't even play any of the Pillard material" anymore

same "promoter" has a band self-described as "anti-black metal" and "responsible for banning your band" from our area. i believe the beef is particularly with bands associated with Wolves of Vinland/Operation Werewolf. dunno if there was a particular incident when those guys were coming down to the area regularly a few years ago or if it's just general posturing, but the local/regional "black metal" bands you will see on the bill(s) are new acts formed by guys from the pizza & beer bar metal scenes who put on hoods and do the whole "ritualistic" spiel.

said "promoter" is also not from this area, but is from PA (he attributes his particular intolerance for scene-racism to his nazi-fighting days in Pittsburg), which is why i assume he was particularly intent on making the Incantation gig happen after the first one fell apart.

so there you go.
_________________
bartwa wrote:
Here's hoping they succeed in making black metal illegal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rthdx



Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 3059
Location: Korolev, Russia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next to be organized:



Twisted Evil
_________________
Kiss My Coffin!
bandcamp
bigcartel
youtube
discogs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fork Tongue



Joined: 30 Jun 2012
Posts: 813
Location: Rhode Island

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mayhem, Incantation and Cloak tomorrow
_________________
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oht Gaga



Joined: 27 Jan 2016
Posts: 48

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...

Last edited by Oht Gaga on Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hellmask



Joined: 07 Apr 2011
Posts: 1881

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fork Tongue wrote:
Mayhem, Incantation and Cloak tomorrow


I saw that show last night on Long Island. Missed Cloak, though.

Incantation was excellent. Good mix of old and new songs.

Mayhem's sound was awful - bass was too loud and could barely hear guitars and vocals. But the last half of the set, when they played older stuff, was killer.

Tonight: Primitive Man, Spectral Voice and Unearthly Trance at Saint Vitus.
_________________
Evil Is As Evil Does...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Roc



Joined: 16 Aug 2013
Posts: 520
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellmask wrote:
Fork Tongue wrote:
Mayhem, Incantation and Cloak tomorrow


I saw that show last night on Long Island. Missed Cloak, though.

Incantation was excellent. Good mix of old and new songs.

Mayhem's sound was awful - bass was too loud and could barely hear guitars and vocals. But the last half of the set, when they played older stuff, was killer.

Tonight: Primitive Man, Spectral Voice and Unearthly Trance at Saint Vitus.


I was there last night also and feel exactly the same way about the Mayhem set. The mix they were getting was shit and I ended up just walking out and sitting in my car for a bit. I couldn't stand listening to their newer garbage, especially with the terrible mix they were getting. I walked back in and heard some older songs and they seemingly got a little better of a mix, which was cool. Still crazy to think that Mayhem played that small ass place.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hellmask



Joined: 07 Apr 2011
Posts: 1881

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roc wrote:
hellmask wrote:
Fork Tongue wrote:
Mayhem, Incantation and Cloak tomorrow


I saw that show last night on Long Island. Missed Cloak, though.

Incantation was excellent. Good mix of old and new songs.

Mayhem's sound was awful - bass was too loud and could barely hear guitars and vocals. But the last half of the set, when they played older stuff, was killer.

Tonight: Primitive Man, Spectral Voice and Unearthly Trance at Saint Vitus.


I was there last night also and feel exactly the same way about the Mayhem set. The mix they were getting was shit and I ended up just walking out and sitting in my car for a bit. I couldn't stand listening to their newer garbage, especially with the terrible mix they were getting. I walked back in and heard some older songs and they seemingly got a little better of a mix, which was cool. Still crazy to think that Mayhem played that small ass place.


Yeah, I almost left during the first half of Mayhem. Seemed like a waste of time...crappy songs with even crappier sound. But the older stuff made it worthwhile. Glad I stayed!

I wonder if that place (Revolution) has a new booker or something...first they get Mayhem, and then Morbid Angel in April!
_________________
Evil Is As Evil Does...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Roc



Joined: 16 Aug 2013
Posts: 520
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellmask wrote:
Roc wrote:
hellmask wrote:
Fork Tongue wrote:
Mayhem, Incantation and Cloak tomorrow


I saw that show last night on Long Island. Missed Cloak, though.

Incantation was excellent. Good mix of old and new songs.

Mayhem's sound was awful - bass was too loud and could barely hear guitars and vocals. But the last half of the set, when they played older stuff, was killer.

Tonight: Primitive Man, Spectral Voice and Unearthly Trance at Saint Vitus.


I was there last night also and feel exactly the same way about the Mayhem set. The mix they were getting was shit and I ended up just walking out and sitting in my car for a bit. I couldn't stand listening to their newer garbage, especially with the terrible mix they were getting. I walked back in and heard some older songs and they seemingly got a little better of a mix, which was cool. Still crazy to think that Mayhem played that small ass place.


Yeah, I almost left during the first half of Mayhem. Seemed like a waste of time...crappy songs with even crappier sound. But the older stuff made it worthwhile. Glad I stayed!

I wonder if that place (Revolution) has a new booker or something...first they get Mayhem, and then Morbid Angel in April!


Definitely. Glad I went back in and caught the older stuff too. That was on point. Revolution has consistently gotten decent bands however I was wondering the same, about someone new booking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GermanicIron



Joined: 03 Jul 2016
Posts: 286
Location: New England

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last: Primitive Man/Spectral Voice in Cambridge

Next: apart from some local shows, Demilich/Blood Incantation in Worcester.
_________________
If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?

https://germaniciron.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fork Tongue



Joined: 30 Jun 2012
Posts: 813
Location: Rhode Island

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roc wrote:
hellmask wrote:
Roc wrote:
hellmask wrote:
Fork Tongue wrote:
Mayhem, Incantation and Cloak tomorrow


I saw that show last night on Long Island. Missed Cloak, though.

Incantation was excellent. Good mix of old and new songs.

Mayhem's sound was awful - bass was too loud and could barely hear guitars and vocals. But the last half of the set, when they played older stuff, was killer.

Tonight: Primitive Man, Spectral Voice and Unearthly Trance at Saint Vitus.


I was there last night also and feel exactly the same way about the Mayhem set. The mix they were getting was shit and I ended up just walking out and sitting in my car for a bit. I couldn't stand listening to their newer garbage, especially with the terrible mix they were getting. I walked back in and heard some older songs and they seemingly got a little better of a mix, which was cool. Still crazy to think that Mayhem played that small ass place.


Yeah, I almost left during the first half of Mayhem. Seemed like a waste of time...crappy songs with even crappier sound. But the older stuff made it worthwhile. Glad I stayed!

I wonder if that place (Revolution) has a new booker or something...first they get Mayhem, and then Morbid Angel in April!


Definitely. Glad I went back in and caught the older stuff too. That was on point. Revolution has consistently gotten decent bands however I was wondering the same, about someone new booking.


Mix for Mayhem was great tonight. Not a fan of newer material but it works in a live setting. Highlight was clearly the classic material. First time seeing them, Attila is a monster.
_________________
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grafmeester



Joined: 25 Jul 2017
Posts: 150

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahumado granujo and malignant tumor. opening act was gay but these two played hateful grindcore. go see them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 254, 255, 256 ... 265, 266, 267  Next
Page 255 of 267

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group