P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SWEDISH DEATH COMPILATION
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
headnhalf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:32 am    Post subject: SWEDISH DEATH COMPILATION Reply with quote

I thought this might interest people, here's the tracklist for the new 3CD Swedish Death Metal comp that accompanies the Daniel Ekeroth Book that should be out soon.

CD1:
1. Mefisto: Missing in Action (from the demo tape “Megalomania”, 1986) 2. Obscurity: Demented (from the demo tape “Damnations Pride”, 1987) 3. Corpse: Rise Again (from the demo tape “Black Dawn”, 1987) 4. Merciless: Souls of the Dead (from the demo tape “Realm of the Dark”, 1988) 5. Morbid: Wings of Funeral (from the demo tape “December Moon”, 1987) 6. Nihilist: Abnormally Deceased (from the demo tape “Only Shreds Remain”, 1988) 7. Putrefaction: Putrefaction Remains (from the demo tape “Painful Death”, 1989) 8. Carnage: Torn Apart (from the demo tape “Infestation of Evil”, 1989) 9. Therion: Megalomania (from the demo tape “Beyond the Darkest Veils of Inner Wickedness”, 1989) 10. Carbonized: Final Chapter (from the demo tape “Au-To-Dafe“, 1989) 11. Expulsion: Darkside (from the demo tape “Veiled in the Mists of Mystery”, 1989) 12. Grave: Brutally Deceased (from the demo tape “Anatomia Corporis Humani”, 1989) 13. Sorcery: Descend to the Ashes (from the demo tape “Unholy Crusade”, 1989) 14. Tribulation: Irrevocable Act (from the demo tape “Void of Compassion”, 1990) 15. Afflicted Convulsion: Consumed In Flames (from the demo tape “Beyond Redemption”, 1990) 16. Dismember: Dismembered (from the demo tape “Reborn in Blasphemy”, 1990) 17. Desultory: The Chill Within (from the demo tape “Death Unfolds”, 1990) 18. Grotesque: Submit to Death (from the 12” EP “Incantation”, 1990)

CD2:
1. Entombed: But Life Goes On (from the demo tape “But Life Goes On”, 1989) 2. Nirvana 2002: Mourning (from the compilation “Projections of a Stained Mind”, 1991) 3. General Surgery: Slithering Maceration of Ulcerous Facial Tissue (from the 7” EP “Necrology”, 1991) 4. Dismember: Override of the Overture (from the album “Like an Ever Flowing Stream”, 1991) 5. Grave: Into the Grave (from the album “Into the Grave”, 1991) 6. Unleashed: Before the Creation (from the album “Where No Life Dwells”, 1991) 7. Tiamat: Ancient Entity (from the album “The Astral Sleep”, 1991) 8. Carbonized: Recarbonized (from the album “For the Security”, 1991) 9. At The Gates: City of Screaming Statues (from the EP “Gardens of Grief”, 1991) 10. Liers In Wait: Bleeding Shrines of Stone (from the EP “Spiritually Uncontrolled Art”, 1992) 11. Edge Of Sanity: Enigma (from the album “Unorthodox”, 1992) 12. Cemetary: Nightmare Lake (from the album “An Evil Shade of Grey”, 1992) 13. Therion: Symphony of the Dead (from the album “Beyond Sanctorum”, 1992) 14. Afflicted: Tidings from the Blue Sphere (from the album “Prodigal Sun”, 1992) 15. Marduk: Still Fucking Dead (Here’s No Peace) (from the album “Dark Endless”, 1992) 16. Dissection: Black Horizons (from the album “The Somberlain”, 1993)

CD3:
1. Evocation: Through the Darkened Peril (from the demo tape “The Ancient Gate”, 1992) 2. Séance: Reincarnage (from the demo tape “Levitised Spirit”, 1991) 3. Toxaemia: Beyond The Realm (from the 7” EP “Toxaemia”, 1990) 4. Furbowl: Shark Heaven (from the demo tape “The Nightfall of Your Heart”, 1991) 5. Suffer: Human Flesh (from the demo tape “Manifestation of God”, 1991) 6. Traumatic: A Perfect Night to Masturbate (from the demo tape “A Perfect Night to Masturbate”, 1991) 7. Macrodex: Necrophilicide (from the demo tape “Remains of a Lost Life”, 1990) 8. House Of Usher Rather Black (from the 7” EP “On the Very Verge”, 1991) 9. Crypt Of Kerberos: The Ancient War (from the 7” EP “Cyclone of Insanity”, 1992) 10. Eternal Darkness: Psychopath (from the 7” EP “Doomed”, 1992) 11. Interment: Morbid Death (from the demo tape “Where Death Will Increase”, 1991) 12. Uncanny: Transportation to the Uncanny (from the demo tape “Transportation to the Uncanny”, 1991) 13. S. G. R.: Die in Agony (from the demo tape “Massdevastation”, 1992) 14. Sarcasm: In Hate … (from the demo tape “In Hate …”, 1992) 15. Crematory: Enshrouded (in the River of Eternity) (from the demo tape “Netherworlds of the Mind”, 1992) 16. Necrony: Under the Black Soil (from the “Promo-Tape 93–94”, 1994) 17. Repugnant: Spawn of Pure Malevolence (from the demo tape “Spawn of Pure Malevolence”, 1998) 18. Katalysator: Mass Genocide Ritual (from the demo tape “Mass Genocide Ritual”, 2007)
Great trades with: Vorfeed, Kakarot SS5, GoldenBull, Rat eyes, Caina, Blekt, Uncoloured, Cursed Blood, Minge Eater, Portentum, Addison nektostiknekromessikk and Asphyxiation anyone i've forgotten give me a shout
thetrueevil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Selection!
There is a re-edition of the book which includes this 3CD?
headnhalf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^

I believe there is in some kind of deluxe packaging althougth the re-issue of the book is in German Sad

Out of interest does anyone know where I can get a copy of the book (in english) preferably some where in or near the UK so the postage isn't huge?
Great trades with: Vorfeed, Kakarot SS5, GoldenBull, Rat eyes, Caina, Blekt, Uncoloured, Cursed Blood, Minge Eater, Portentum, Addison nektostiknekromessikk and Asphyxiation anyone i've forgotten give me a shout
Down there...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you got something to trade i'll trade mine. honestly mate, you're not missing much. the book could have been something really great but instead he pretty much managed to only do about 1/3 of what he could have done. Has anyone read that Encyclopedia of Swedish Death Metal??
headnhalf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Down there... wrote:
if you got something to trade i'll trade mine. honestly mate, you're not missing much. the book could have been something really great but instead he pretty much managed to only do about 1/3 of what he could have done. Has anyone read that Encyclopedia of Swedish Death Metal??

I've not really got a trade list at the moment, let me know what you're after and I'll see what I've got.

Is the Encyclopedia dodsk metal (or whatever it's called) also available anywhere near the UK, as I'd like to read this too?
Azmoth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the book for sale, but it's heavy, so postage, even from France to UK is expensive...
Bestial Devastator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice compilation. Where is this information from and who will release it ?
sztorm75

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuck CD's I would like to see that compilation as 8 vinyl die hard box set.
ryan_the_snake

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If someone gets the book with 3CD could you upload the CDs somewhere and post/PM links? I already have the English version so I'm not about to buy the German one just for the CDs.
Bestial Devastator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be a seperate release. Like the Choosing Death CD.
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swedeath is good buissnes now.
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
The_Elite

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm certain the cds are available seperately from the book.
ryan_the_snake

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, I'll look into it.
Bestial Devastator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some info on the CD set :

http://www.index-verlag.org/
seraphackh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mhmm, 22,90 for the 3 CD's isn't too much. Might get this one!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: