P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Grave Upheaval 2nd Album DLP Out Now
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
GoatKommand



Joined: 20 Jan 2018
Posts: 12
Location: Megiddo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funeral Thirst wrote:
chunks wrote:
any release shows or anything planned on the east coast of Oz?

Here's hoping.


There will be a Brisbane show in the second half of the year.
_________________
The Black Womb Opens Again...

www.graveupheaval.bandcamp.com
www.facebook.com/Grave-Upheaval-131857073578133/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Funeral Thirst



Joined: 07 Jan 2017
Posts: 706

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoatKommand wrote:
Funeral Thirst wrote:
chunks wrote:
any release shows or anything planned on the east coast of Oz?

Here's hoping.


There will be a Brisbane show in the second half of the year.


Excellent! Can't wait for a home town show!
_________________
I'm sick of this skin, I want yours.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kill Monument



Joined: 27 Feb 2008
Posts: 2113
Location: In a meaningless leaning mess

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance of a gig in Melbourne in November?
_________________
www.myspace.com/wothesperus

www.facebook.com/malthusianDM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 4790

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may be one of the heaviest, cavernous things I have ever heard. I mean does it get anymore fucking omnious than this? This is a bowel moving ritual.

Few bands(if this is even done by humans) can evoke this much heaviness and darkness into one. WHich begs the question, why do Australians create the most devastating music in every metal category? That land must be cursed and inhabitated by nothing but cave men.
_________________
Give me the amulet, you bitch!


Last edited by hymnsoftheneedlefreak on Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Widdershins



Joined: 16 Aug 2016
Posts: 1443
Location: Out of the Dungeon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot wait for this...also please repress the first album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snakenuts



Joined: 05 Dec 2014
Posts: 1535
Location: Land of the Rising Man-Bun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
This may be one of the heaviest, cavernous things I have ever heard. I mean does it get anymore fucking omnious than this? This is a bowel moving ritual.

Few bands(if this is even done by humans) can evoke this much heaviness and darkness into one. WHich begs the question, why do Australians create the most devastating music in every metal category? That land must be cursed and inhabitated by nothing but cave men.


Mad Max wasn't a film about a dystopian future, it was a documentary about Australia's modern transport infrastructure development in urban cities.
_________________
Walking's good. Fighting's better. Fucking's best.
"Vinyl's making a comeback, you know!" "Yeah. For Cunts"
Sending off Buffon is like shooting Bambi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Funeral Thirst



Joined: 07 Jan 2017
Posts: 706

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snakenuts wrote:
hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
This may be one of the heaviest, cavernous things I have ever heard. I mean does it get anymore fucking omnious than this? This is a bowel moving ritual.

Few bands(if this is even done by humans) can evoke this much heaviness and darkness into one. WHich begs the question, why do Australians create the most devastating music in every metal category? That land must be cursed and inhabitated by nothing but cave men.


Mad Max wasn't a film about a dystopian future, it was a documentary about Australia's modern transport infrastructure development in urban cities.

This is too true hahaha
_________________
I'm sick of this skin, I want yours.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
goatmolestor



Joined: 15 Aug 2012
Posts: 290
Location: brisbane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funeral Thirst wrote:
snakenuts wrote:
hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
This may be one of the heaviest, cavernous things I have ever heard. I mean does it get anymore fucking omnious than this? This is a bowel moving ritual.

Few bands(if this is even done by humans) can evoke this much heaviness and darkness into one. WHich begs the question, why do Australians create the most devastating music in every metal category? That land must be cursed and inhabitated by nothing but cave men.


Mad Max wasn't a film about a dystopian future, it was a documentary about Australia's modern transport infrastructure development in urban cities.

This is too true hahaha


Best representation of ipswich driving....
_________________
Stuff i do:

https://soundcloud.com/cult_of_vilifier

https://forgottenwisdomprod.bandcamp.com/album/jesus-bethlemitus-maledictus

https://spearoflonginus.ark11.net/home.html

vilifiercult@gmail.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Smaragd



Joined: 22 Apr 2012
Posts: 421

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:

why do Australians create the most devastating music in every metal category?

Well, according to Lovecraft the great race of Yith whom specialised on spiritual possession lived here.
Maybe thats the answer. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmajnar



Joined: 10 Feb 2015
Posts: 440
Location: Slovenia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit this rumbles like tectonic plates moving atop of each other! This will be one of the very rare bands/albums that can fit in the category of ''SHATTER & RUMBLE'' awesomeness which is WITCHRIST - Beheaded Ouroboros (one of my all-time favorites).
This is just perfect - the sound, riffs, drums, vocals, atmosphere - everything is on the same obliteration path. HAIL!
A mandatory purchase and a necessary listening experience for the senses!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
13th knell



Joined: 11 Mar 2018
Posts: 61

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pinhas wrote:
GoatKommand wrote:
tetravassafor wrote:
Are IBP going to get the diehards too?


Yes, IBP will have the die hard available. Iron Bonehead will be releasing a tape version of the new album as well. Itís still a little bit off however as we havenít quite started on it yet.


can't wait for the album to be released.

normally i am not into band merchandise anymore but if you could do a reprint of the hoodie i'd like to get one.


I second this. Sucks that I missed out on that hoodie
_________________
Alienus Sum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
STRANGUL



Joined: 20 Nov 2015
Posts: 438
Location: Doitschland

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ebay
Size M
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
13th knell



Joined: 11 Mar 2018
Posts: 61

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STRANGUL wrote:
ebay
Size M


I've seen it... it's a size M though and I'm tall asf Evil or Very Mad
_________________
Alienus Sum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Asmodeus



Joined: 27 Nov 2012
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canít wait for this! Hope it drops soon!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dail



Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 566

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
This may be one of the heaviest, cavernous things I have ever heard. I mean does it get anymore fucking omnious than this? This is a bowel moving ritual.

Few bands(if this is even done by humans) can evoke this much heaviness and darkness into one.


Agreed. This album exists in an entirely different universe. Truly a ritualistic, purely evil piece of music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 7 of 25

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group