P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Never Surrender Fest Volume I + Black Cilice, Blasphemy +
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
walerian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skulv wrote:
walerian wrote:
This video includes some moments from Necroholocaust gig. Also a short interview with the actual drummer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Y2VfSS8qw&feature=youtu.be

www.justinemedia.com

I chatted with the drummer for about a half hour at the start of day 3 because he was hanging around and was excited to talk to someone in English. Ha! He was hilarious to talk to, nice guy.

i really like his drumming skills ! he has a raw and pretty strong way to play !
windofpain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

walerian wrote:
skulv wrote:
walerian wrote:
This video includes some moments from Necroholocaust gig. Also a short interview with the actual drummer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Y2VfSS8qw&feature=youtu.be

www.justinemedia.com

I chatted with the drummer for about a half hour at the start of day 3 because he was hanging around and was excited to talk to someone in English. Ha! He was hilarious to talk to, nice guy.

i really like his drumming skills ! he has a raw and pretty strong way to play !

great drummer and great guy, really enjoyed watching his drumming in the straam
ThulsaDooom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How was Jordablod?
walerian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really like this german band.
here its Lihhamon with some moments of their Never Surrender performance. the chose to play War Cult Supremacy of Conqueror as a last song. Ryan Forster of Conqueror joined them on stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M8Cemf3mQg&t=11s
Warcrust

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

walerian wrote:
here its Lihhamon with some moments of their Never Surrender performance. the chose to play War Cult Supremacy of Conqueror as a last song. Ryan Forster of Conqueror joined them on stage.

Why they did put the band on hold after the fest?
Damnations Pride

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warcrust wrote:
walerian wrote:

Why they did put the band on hold after the fest?

Life and personal issues specially. Band will remain dormant for 1 year or so.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the Reencarnacion set was one of the fest from the fest along with Sabbat's. Piolin's vocals were perfect and the energy in the room was contagious with the Latin Americans going nuts in the pit.

Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's me going ape on stage during Sabbat.

Jafningjafræðsla wrote:
How can one sleep after Blasphemy!?!? Some random impressions of the last 3 nights. SACROCURSE and POSSESSION were really good. I was a bit disappointed with IRKALLIAN ORACLE as their last appearance in the NWN Fest was fantastic. But the concert was by any means bad. EVIL was tide and perfect! A very distinct atmosphere of the first night. In general the first night was calmer and the sound was too low for my taste. But very good thought! Second day: RITUALIZATION was brutal! Super concert! KHTHONIIK CERVIIKS changed again total the atmosphere and did a perfect set. XIBALBA is a band that I heard ages ago and the concert was somehow "bringing me some atmosphere/memories" of that post 95 times but in their unique way. Also the "acoustic" parts were really well done: as raw and efective as in the old demos of that era. Had not idea what to expect of BAXAXAXA. I am an old fan.. the concert was great and of course no one would expect some early 90s BAXAXAXA sound/performance/atmosphere. UNGOD though did a vera harsh Black Metal set. Great singer! Super performance. VASSAFOR did for me the best concert of the second night. So dense, so precise and brutal in the fast parts. Very impressive. Finally loud! SABBAT is SABBAT. If you like, you never go wrong! Funny moments.** Then the final night. TEMPLE DESECRATION was as expected: no mercy! Then NECROHOLOCAUST did the most brutal concert so far. The drummer is a maniac! Long time since I heard such precise vicious live brutality. Full support! TEMPLE NIGHTSIDE did a very dense set, sometimes with slow and great atmospheres. For many people might be a surprise to have BLACK CILICE playing in such a big and diverse festival. One would wonder how to create their atmosphere in a live/festival context. And probably BLACK CILICE is not a band for festivals but for smaller and more intimate spaces (like its debut in Utrecht). But they managed to show straight in the face of people who thinks their records are pure cacophony that they are completely wrong. With a "much clear sound" it was easier to understand how the riffs and song structures really are. This is not necessary good IMO. Drummer is also a beast! A very distinct band that might have been a surprise for some. Then BLASPHEMY.. what can I say. I have seem them a couple of times and this was the most precise concert I have seem till now!. It was a war machine! Great Sound too. At least were I was. The Gos of War!!!

Immense gratitude and support to Patrick and Yosuke. Onwards!

If I would have a negative point would the be having a low volume for many many bands (for my taste). You could hear people talking while bands were playing. The audience was quite different then the the previous 5 NWN editions. Ok, they are different festivals but I missed a more brutal and violent atmosphere. Too many youngsters/outsiders for my taste. Where were the Polish kamraden? The insane Italians? The "burning bible" Portuguese? The "mosh pity" while Blasphemy was playing looked like a kindergarten..

But again thanks for the fabulous Time! Till the next one! Hopefully with Goatpenis, Genocide Shrines, Tetragrammacide..

Cool

The Mentor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

13th knell wrote:
The only remarkable quarrels always had that dude from Deathhammer

When I arrived on the first night this guy was already being asked to leave by security so I have no idea how he stayed in there for the whole weekend. Then again I seen people sleeping all over the fucking place so being off your guts must not be a problem at german gigs.
Fantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jafningjafræðsla wrote:
13th knell wrote:

The only remarkable quarrels always had that dude from Deathhammer involved. The dumb twat has spent the whole fest high as fuck, pissing everyone off, randomly giving the middle finger to people that had done nothing to him and almost got his ass whooped several times.

During one of the concerts of the first night he was almost but almost smashed by a big guy with his girlfriend. They were in front of me and I could see the whole shit. He provoked so much and I still can't understand how much patience this big guy had. Probably he didn't want troubles, etc.. but he would have definitive destroyed that annoying guy.

Laughing

"He was so lucky I got myself under control, I ALMOST beat him up!"

These "almost" guys never die out, it seems. But looking at the Deathhammer bandpix, I would say this would have been an easy task.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next fest will be 2020. We are sticking to the every other year schedule. More news to come soon.

grish

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope somebody uploads the streams of the fest to youtube, it was hell of a fest.

Sabbat, Faustcoven and grave upheaval destroyed Berlin!

And yes, the Deathhammer guy was a pain in the ass, but at least if was extrmely funny watching him trying to pay for his beers just with plastic glasses.
puist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there plans on releasing live albums of some performances?
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

puist wrote:

I'll get the recording from KFJC in December and see if any of it is worth releasing. I think they recorded each channel separately so it should possible to mix it better.

translucent_nick

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
puist wrote:

I'll get the recording from KFJC in December and see if any of it is worth releasing. I think they recorded each channel separately so it should possible to mix it better.

This would be great and interesting - would you consider a DVD release too ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: