P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Fuck TOM WARRIOR?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OrdenSatani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "Fuck Tom Warrior" comments came from this profile (a fan page):
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=228697823

Here is a link to the only OFFICIAL Nifelheim profile:

http://www.myspace.com/nifelheimofficial

Probably not a good idea to quote comments made from people who run fan sites and pass them off as official band statements Smile
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sztorm75 wrote:
schadel_reich wrote:
thesoundofwater wrote:
Shows we can count on nifelheim to say the Things we all should see as apparent. First about dimebag and cliff burton and now tom g.

Could you post what they wrote about Cliff Burton and Dimebag? Should be an interesting read.

They kind of made me angry with this shit. Not because of the shit they said about Dimebag,because I agree with them on 100%. But because of the fact that they back off when realised how the media and kids got pissed on them.

here is more:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.Net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=110380

Actually they later refuted that statement saying that they never apologized for making those comments.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=110622

Quote:
NIFELHEIM: We 'Approved' Anti-CLIFF BURTON, -DIMEBAG Comments Before They Were Published - Dec. 11, 2008

Swedish black metallers NIFELHEIM have released a statement to BLABBERMOUTH.NET insisting that they "approved" the comments that were attributed to them in the latest issue of Sweden Rock magazine where they appeared to be disrespecting the memories of both METALLICA bassist Cliff Burton and PANTERA/DAMAGEPLAN guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott.

BLABBERMOUTH.NET received an earlier statement from someone claiming to be in NIFELHEIM (which we believe to be a member of the band that wasn't speaking for the group as a whole — although NIFELHEIM is denying this) in which the bandmembers played down their controversial comments as a "bad joke" made during "a private conversation" that was "totally taken out of context" and "blown way out of propotion." Sweden Rock magazine naturally took issue with this claim and confronted the band with the facts — which are that NIFELHEIM "read and approved every single statement before it went to print," according to editor Thomas Väänänen. NIFELHEIM subsequently released what it calls the only "official" statement regarding this matter in which the band unapologetically stands by its published Sweden Rock quotes.

"The article posted on Blabbermouth [on December 7] is NOT an official statement from the band NIFELHEIM," the group's guitarist, Apocalyptic Desolator (real name: Johan Bergebäck), writes. "NIFELHEIM was informed by Sweden Rock magazine of what was going to be printed and NIFELHEIM approved their quotes before the release of the magazine."

Niklas Göransson, the Sweden Rock writer who conducted the interview containing the inflammatory statements, also stands by the original story and insists that all quotes in the article are "accurate," having been "approved by the band" prior to the magazine going to print.

"Upon reading the 'NIFELHEIM' statement on Blabbermouth this past Monday, I immediately called Tyrant [bass; real name: Erik Gustavsson], Insulter [of Jesus Christ; drums; real name: Peter Stjärnvind] and Apocalyptic Desolator to demand an explanation," Göransson writes in a statement that was released to BLABBERMOUTH.NET. "However, all three of them were as surprised as I was, and claimed not to know anything about it. Seeing as it was both my and Sweden Rock magazine's credibility being questioned, I asked them to rectify the situation. I was promised this would be done by way of them sending a proper official statement, in which they confirm that all quotes in the article are accurate and approved of by the band prior to the magazine being printed, from the NIFELHEIM booking account. This now having been done, I assume the Blabbermouth statement [that was posted on December 7] and its content can be disregarded as false."

In the Sweden Rock article, which was based on an interview conducted in late September during NIFELHEIM's Finnish tour with WATAIN, NIFELHEIM bassist Tyrant is quoted as saying, "MÖTLEY CRÜE and MUNICIPAL WASTE are likely the worst bands in the world. Next to METALLICA."

When reminded that the day before marked the 22nd anniversary of the passing of METALLICA bassist Cliff Burton, Tyrant said, "That's right. I laughed and pissed on a photo of him. Speaking of which, when did that Dimebag Darrell [late PANTERA/DAMAGEPLAN guitarist] die? Damn how I cheered! Fucking glamf*g. One - nil to NIFELHEIM. Too bad Phil Anselmo [PANTERA singer] didn't die too; that was probably the only time I wished PANTERA had actually played."

Frankly I find this even more stupid than backing down from the retarded comments that they made, but whatever. Nifelheim are the new trendsetters.
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pretty wimpy of them! Who gives a shit if a couple of muscle vested metalcore kids on blabbermouth take offence to what he says? I'd be glad to have pissed some idiots off!!!
Kojiri

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's nothing better than crotchety metal musicians who piss on indiscriminate others in the name of true metal. Dimebag I agree with 100% (worthless fuck can rot in his shitty grave), Tom G. I'm indifferent to (even though I'd listen to his works over Nifelheim in a second), but sadly, Nifelheim don't have the musical merits to back up their angst. If a metal musician is going to piss on anything and everything, they better damn well go the full distance while writing immaculate music.

Arghoslent out classes them in everything they've made a name from, better metal, better hatred imbued diatribes, better everything. Long live intolerance.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm

Last edited by Kojiri on Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
CR99

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

COMMENT | Whatever Swedish douche bag
posted by : metalwarlord
12/7/2008 9:41:44 PM

both cliff and dimebag had more talent on the heads of there dicks then all you fucken swedish jerk-off's...Gotta trash pure talent..Hey fuckheads jealousy and envy get you no where...making music that millions will buy and be inspired by is what you need to do...I hope phil anselmo hunts you fucks down and kicks the ever loving shit out of you...break the band up and do what most swede's do get fat and die of a massive heart attack...

Dawn,Death,Fight,Final Breath

RE-----SPECTTT WALLLLK

Metal up your ass

Metalwarlord2008

haha this blabbermouth is a goldmine
Morbid69

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pantooza
Chit019

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading comments on blabbermouth is more entertaining than the actual article.

Here's one

Dude: "If Cliff and Dime were still alive I guarantee they would both kick the shit out of these posers!"

Other dude: "If they where alive, then Nifelheim wouldn't have made the comments, you retard!"

Laughing
The_Elite

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Municipal Waste are the worst band in the world though!
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think people should care less about the personal identity and characteristics of the people behind the music... are you buying these albums cause you find some personal attachment or connection to these people or because the album kicks your ass when listened to ?

I don't give a fuck about what any of these people are like. If I meet a few people and get along with them, we drink beers and can shoot the shit, great, then I may be concerned with what they are like, if I'm just buying an album cause it sounds kick ass I by no means feel interested even remotely in knowing what the person is like that contributed to it. It's just an album for fucks sake.
I don't want to know what the guys favourite beer is, what they like to do on weekends, or if they even really believe the shit they sing about. None of their personal business interests me at all.
DeathLörd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't need NIFELHEIM (or whomever wrote this statement) to tell me what a loser Tom Warrior is. I fucking took the time to read his homo-sexual fucking crap of a book "Morbid Tales" some years ago and couldn't believe what I was reading. This guy is a total whiner. He did go off on how shitty and ashamed he was of his HELLHAMMER days so when I saw that "Demon Entrails" was being released I just laughed to myself. Total money making scheme! Of course I never purchased that shit release. I am more than pleased having my old bootlegs. "Luxury" = best layout ever!!!!!!!!!
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
COMMENT | Whatever Swedish douche bag
posted by : metalwarlord
12/7/2008 9:41:44 PM

...I hope phil anselmo hunts you fucks down and kicks the ever loving shit out of you...

Oh man, I would LOVE to see old junkie Phil try to pull his power groove shit right now and get his ass kicked by someone.
Heliogabalus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeathLörd wrote:
I didn't need NIFELHEIM (or whomever wrote this statement) to tell me what a loser Tom Warrior is. I fucking took the time to read his homo-sexual fucking crap of a book "Morbid Tales" some years ago and couldn't believe what I was reading. This guy is a total whiner. He did go off on how shitty and ashamed he was of his HELLHAMMER days so when I saw that "Demon Entrails" was being released I just laughed to myself. Total money making scheme! Of course I never purchased that shit release. I am more than pleased having my old bootlegs. "Luxury" = best layout ever!!!!!!!!!

The bare bones CM version was enough for me
bmdk666

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the fucks wrong with dimebag? Nifelhiem kind of sound like whiney little fags.
Morbid69

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Warrior is gay

Cherry orchards is a good song though
Voodoo Idol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Warrior might be a whiny drama queen, but last time I checked, those sad, bald and overgrown teenagers didn't come up with To Mega Therion. Morons in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: