P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Watain + Destroyer666 + special guests NA tour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jerry666



Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 1140
Location: centerline-michigan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ares kingdom is playing the chicago date. Hopefully detroit also
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jerry666



Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 1140
Location: centerline-michigan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AncientSlumber wrote:
I feel sorry for bands playing after Ares Kingdom. I like Watain and I really like Deströyer 666, but Ares Kingdom are a league of their own.
i felt bad for ares kingdom .. They played after destroyer 666 at metal threat in chicago a few years ago. They destroyed reggies
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frozen



Joined: 27 Oct 2012
Posts: 2637

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Missing Link wrote:
Frozen wrote:
Brooklyn Bastard 666 wrote:
gojko88 wrote:
Please don't use this thread to circumvent the forum rules.



Time to do away with the "Anti W" rule if you ask me. It's rather silly.
I feel like around half the board does like the band.
I also think the new record will be 10 times better than the prior.
My 2 cents.


How did it even come about?
.

Certain moderators don't like certain bands so they delete any topics involving those bands.


That seems absurd to me, especially considering that E. contributed to NWN's release of Von's Satanic Blood Angel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lifeless



Joined: 02 Nov 2008
Posts: 3576
Location: torotten, onterror, cuntnada

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It probably has more to do with a time when people just loved to argue about that band
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 3764

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frozen wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Frozen wrote:
Brooklyn Bastard 666 wrote:
gojko88 wrote:
Please don't use this thread to circumvent the forum rules.



Time to do away with the "Anti W" rule if you ask me. It's rather silly.
I feel like around half the board does like the band.
I also think the new record will be 10 times better than the prior.
My 2 cents.


How did it even come about?
.

Certain moderators don't like certain bands so they delete any topics involving those bands.


That seems absurd to me, especially considering that E. contributed to NWN's release of Von's Satanic Blood Angel.
.

And that’s where they got their name as well.
_________________
Give me the amulet, you bitch!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ough



Joined: 27 Sep 2010
Posts: 4253
Location: TX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lifeless wrote:
It probably has more to do with a time when people just loved to argue about that band


Yeah it was totally this, obviously. Just like Ghost threads they always turned into shitty shouting matches.

Looking forward to seeing D666
_________________
VanHammersly wrote:
they laughed when i said one could be eaten back to life

http://store.nghtrhthms.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Frozen



Joined: 27 Oct 2012
Posts: 2637

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be great to finally be able to discuss Watain. Like them or not, they were among the most important black metal activists of the '00s.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
under a funeral shroom



Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 3023
Location: I was born in the cemetery

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As someone who does not like Watain (and never has honestly, not even when it was cool to), I will say it is kind of silly that people that are fans cannot discuss them. I'd rather talk about bands I like so i'd just ignore it, but of course this is the internet and 2017 and no one can do that anymore so I'm guessing that's why the rule exists. On topic I saw D666 and Ares Kingdom here a couple of years ago and they were both great.
_________________
PeterVenkman wrote:
Vinyl is for single men only, tapes for married, MP3 for gays!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Missing Link



Joined: 04 Dec 2017
Posts: 750

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Net Neutrality
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 3764

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalihrob wrote:
https://youtu.be/sSLWQXwyn-k
The new Watain's song sounds pretty good.



This and Nuclear Alchemy, so far, so good.
_________________
Give me the amulet, you bitch!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ough



Joined: 27 Sep 2010
Posts: 4253
Location: TX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
Dalihrob wrote:
https://youtu.be/sSLWQXwyn-k
The new Watain's song sounds pretty good.



This and Nuclear Alchemy, so far, so good.


I haven't listened to them in a long time but this sounds like pretty damn good black metal to me.
_________________
VanHammersly wrote:
they laughed when i said one could be eaten back to life

http://store.nghtrhthms.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 3764

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

under a funeral shroom wrote:
As someone who does not like Watain (and never has honestly, not even when it was cool to), I will say it is kind of silly that people that are fans cannot discuss them.



I think it's the fact that when Lawless Darkness came out they appealed to more of a wider audience and the polarizing opinions were setting in, eventually turning into clutter.
_________________
Give me the amulet, you bitch!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frozen



Joined: 27 Oct 2012
Posts: 2637

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
Dalihrob wrote:
https://youtu.be/sSLWQXwyn-k
The new Watain's song sounds pretty good.



This and Nuclear Alchemy, so far, so good.


I haven't listened to them in a long time but this sounds like pretty damn good black metal to me.


Watain stand leagues above the charlatans of today's black metal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Svartvintras



Joined: 04 Dec 2016
Posts: 99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
Dalihrob wrote:
https://youtu.be/sSLWQXwyn-k
The new Watain's song sounds pretty good.



This and Nuclear Alchemy, so far, so good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
STRANGUL



Joined: 20 Nov 2015
Posts: 373
Location: Doitschland

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine, but don't come crying when they fall out of favor again, which will eventually happen.
_________________
Last.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 5 of 19

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group