P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Leviathan - First Sublevel of Suicide
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hidden38

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the AMM threads were useful, especially for those that are too young/new to know about past troubles with BJ. By the way Yosuke, I would respectfully ask that you dont ban the people that posted above me, they (as I) are supporters of your label, webshop and general contributions to the metal scene. People are just concerned and your forum is a common ground for underground metal fans to congregate and discuss hot topics and current issues (related to metal of course)
funeral-records

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goat & Moon wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:

It wasn't much better than Metal Sucks level gossip.

I don't really get this "useful info" argument if you've already had bad dealings with him in the past. Just don't order from AMM if you don't trust him. End of story.

I don‘t think it‘s that simple.

What K.D.S. said. Some people (like me) are not interested in gossip but just want to know whether AMM releases bootlegs or not. I won’t buy bootlegs. Never have, never will. People care for JI and Akhenaten’s legacy.

AMM hasn‘t answered the question at hand. Instead, there‘s more than enough...‘inconsistencies‘... and shifty explanations.

Maybe you can answer two simple questions: Has Akhenaten given his explicit permission for all these (re-)releases? I mean, recently and directly to you. Or is AMM just assuming that Akhenaten is okay with it because he said 10+ years ago something along the lines of „if someone bootlegs release xxx, you‘re allowed to release it officially“?

Don‘t get me wrong, it‘s your forum. And - as I said in the deleted thread - you don’t OWE us an explanation. I just feel like deleting threads and keeping people‘s mouths shut isn‘t really doing any good. Instead, you could shed some light upon this topic and shut people’s mouths simply by answering these simple questions.

(This is my last post on this topic.)

i guess the consensus is that bootlegging is fine in black metal and that is that. at least that's the vibe i am getting off this forum these days. if you look at the dead wax saying 'monuments' after they confirmed it as being a real first press and say that anyone pointing it out equates to 'Metal Sucks gossip' then I really don't know what to say.
sell/tradelist: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1299166#1299166
Xeniteia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The good in this story is that it reveals a bigger worm in extreme Metal than metalsucks will ever be. However, as with metalsucks, there won't be enough pesticide spreaded to kill it.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tollwut wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
G.O.T.N.S. wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
amon-goethe wrote:
G.O.T.N.S. wrote:
the5thcolumn wrote:

Edit: It's been interesting reading through the "AMM rerelease Weltmacht" thread after posting this Very Happy

Where is this thread? No discussion allowed anymore concerning AMM and B.J.?

Apparently deleted by the mods with no explanation.

Yes, no more discussions about AMM and Blake please. Please take your gossip to Facebook or Snapchat or whatever people use these days.

Can we have more productive threads like the Blasphemy thread?

Excuse me, but it was quiet interesting to read (beside useless gossip), what kind of character is behind AMM...the whole bootleg shit, his obvious lies and so on. Nearly ordered something from this "label"...but thank to all this strange stuff...I stopped my order. Bad feelings and bad experiences with Battle Kommand Records in the past.
If someone starts to talk about his sexual behaviour, the colour of his cock or something like that: delete the thread. But this thread and the other one contained some very usefull information for people like me...in order to get warned.
But ok...this is your forum. Anyway sad to see threads get deleted if it is not in your interest...

I don't really get this "useful info" argument if you've already had bad dealings with him in the past. Just don't order from AMM if you don't trust him. End of story.

Feel free to ban me but who are you kidding here?!

And Goat & Moon made a valid point, once again.

What is your fucking point?

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Tollwut

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Tollwut wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
G.O.T.N.S. wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
amon-goethe wrote:
G.O.T.N.S. wrote:
the5thcolumn wrote:

Edit: It's been interesting reading through the "AMM rerelease Weltmacht" thread after posting this Very Happy

Yes, no more discussions about AMM and Blake please. Please take your gossip to Facebook or Snapchat or whatever people use these days.

Excuse me, but it was quiet interesting to read (beside useless gossip), what kind of character is behind AMM...the whole bootleg shit, his obvious lies and so on. Nearly ordered something from this "label"...but thank to all this strange stuff...I stopped my order. Bad feelings and bad experiences with Battle Kommand Records in the past.
If someone starts to talk about his sexual behaviour, the colour of his cock or something like that: delete the thread. But this thread and the other one contained some very usefull information for people like me...in order to get warned.
But ok...this is your forum. Anyway sad to see threads get deleted if it is not in your interest...

My point has been very clear in the Weltmacht / AMM thread.
GrimorthPaleblood

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point, I personally can't do anything but seconding Yosuke's decision.

At least for me, it's honestly not worth it to keep wasting time over Blake's business. Don't get me wrong, I'm not fine with what he's doing, but at the same time, I don't think we should be giving this amount of attention to all the stuff he's been doing.
Ok, I get that he's tried to sell a JI bootleg LP while advertising it as "Sombre dead stock", but he's not the first person on this planet to do something like this, and he surely won't be the last one. He's apparently been doing it since the early days of Nachtmystium, so he's not going to change because we tell him to and just think about all the "Dawn Of The Black Hearts" bootleg LP that are still being sold on eBay, years after Bull Metal firstly published it in the mid-90s. And that shit has the fucking corpse of a suicidal legend of Black Metal on the front cover. It's on a whole other level compared to Blake's "Distant In Solitary Night" bootleg LP or the Sombre patches he's including in the Die Hard Edition of the "The Cold Earth Slept Below..." LP.

At the end of the day, I personally don't care that much for all this. If he's ok with ripping off people like that, fine enough. Now that I know all the stuff he's done in the past, I'm surely not going to throw my money at him that easily. Instead, I'll see how AMM will handle all the pre-orders for the JI LPs and see if he's really looking up to changing the course of his life, and I'll eventually buy something from him if I see he is (don't kill me for saying so please...).

I'd rather see a person who fucked his life up in the past seeking redeeming himself before his time comes, than blaming him for the bad stuff he's done in the past. And I personally think we all should do so. Blaming him for his past behavior is something I'd rather leave to fucking Social Justice Warriors or whatever you want to call them. There are better things in life.

This is the last time I'll put my words on this situation, mainly because I have some friends coming, we'll be blasting some Blasphemy, Perversor, and Proclamation all night.

I'm out for good this time.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tollwut wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Tollwut wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
G.O.T.N.S. wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
amon-goethe wrote:
G.O.T.N.S. wrote:
the5thcolumn wrote:

My point has been very clear in the Weltmacht / AMM thread.

I didn't study that long winded boring thread to figure out what everyone's gripe was today.

Steken

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrimorthPaleblood wrote:
At least for me, it's honestly not worth it to keep wasting time over Blake's business.

Ahem.

Mrs. Blaney's business, you mean.

Mr. Judd is, if I'm not mistaken, merely a janitor in her employ.

GrimorthPaleblood wrote:
I'd rather see a person who fucked his life up in the past seeking redeeming himself before his time comes, than blaming him for the bad stuff he's done in the past. And I personally think we all should do so. Blaming him for his past behavior...

A fine sentiment, and one I generally agree with, but you will note that people aren't blaming him for his past behavior as much as they're blaming him for his current behavior.

In any case, I'll gladly shut up permanently about the whole saga from now on.

It's Yosuke's forum, he can do what he wants.
Hidden38

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrimorthPaleblood wrote:
At this point, I personally can't do anything but seconding Yosuke's decision. This is the last time I'll put my words on this situation, mainly because I have some friends coming, we'll be blasting some Blasphemy, Perversor, and Proclamation all night.

Powerful fellatio here hahahhaah
Tollwut

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Sombre patches are clearly not the problem, stuff like that can indeed be seen as a genuine tribute.
It just crumbles to dust when you simultaneously bootleg Sombre Records releases and push them as real Sombre releases.

This is like pissing on Spaller's grave while claiming victimhood for oneself.
And "Dawn Of The Black Hearts" is an entire different story, for real!
southern_death

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, talking about blasphemy members in airports and parties is not metalsucks' gossip...

But discussing with arguments and data the legitimacy/validity of certain re-issues of a band you hold in regard, is metalsucks' gossip...

Interesting
blindfolder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hidden38 wrote:
GrimorthPaleblood wrote:
At this point, I personally can't do anything but seconding Yosuke's decision. This is the last time I'll put my words on this situation, mainly because I have some friends coming, we'll be blasting some Blasphemy, Perversor, and Proclamation all night.

Powerful fellatio here hahahhaah
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

southern_death wrote:
So, talking about blasphemy members in airports and parties is not metalsucks' gossip...

But discussing with arguments and data the legitimacy/validity of certain re-issues of a band you hold in regard, is metalsucks' gossip...

Interesting

You obviously have a gripe with Blake and that's fine with me, but don't talk shit or you'll get banned. The Blasphemy thread is one of the only good threads that's been posted here in a long time.

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started a JI thread so you can post your hate there.

the_swarm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jef Whitehead is an American musician and visual artist, known mostly for his work with black metal solo-project Leviathan – and with its 20th anniversary approaching, we delve into the darkness drawn upon by his creative expression.

http://www.bardomethodology.com/articles/2018/07/18/leviathan-interview/
https://wtcproductions.bandcamp.com/
www.bardomethodology.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: