P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Mangled Dehumanization

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Junky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:47 am    Post subject: Mangled Dehumanization Reply with quote

Hello people. I'm new here. Great forum!

First post:
Question: does anyone have information about the (US?) band Mangled Dehumanization? Through tapetrading I got 2-3 rehearsal tapes back in the 80s, and these (1985/1986) rehearsals were totaly amazing! Master/Deathstrike-influenced death/thrash with songs pounding away from start to finish. I didn't get song titles with the tapes, and all material was done as instrumentals.

All info is welcomed. Smile
kängnäve

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, I didn't think I would ever see that name mentioned again!

I do remember them from my tape trading days and I could never find any info on them unfortunately. All I had was an instrumental rehearsal tape, only a couple of songs, I believe from 1987 or 88... Obviously pretty much in the Death Strike/Master vein as the name suggested... Would love to hear that again. Not even sure what country they were from.

Talking of VERY obscure stuff, does anyone remember a one-man band called FROM BEYOND? Well, I think it was a one-man band... I got a rehearsal/demo in the late 80s, very mysterious... Majesty/Massacre/Master worship from some dude living in France, but I'm not even sure he was French.
Junky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaahhh. Yes you are correct, those rehearsals were from 87/88.

The only rumour I heard was that the musicians were ex-Master. When I spoke with Paul Speckmann last year he told me this is not true. He didn't know the band/recordings though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: