P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

!! NWN New Shop USPS And DHL Enabled - AVAILABLE NOW !!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
funeral-records



Joined: 14 Sep 2016
Posts: 2638

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NightlyFister wrote:
VoKu HiLa wrote:
So for bigger vinyl orders, say 5 LPs or so, will shipping to Europe be comparable to shipping in the US?


5x LPs to Austria is 16.54 with DHL.

What browser are you guys using? My cart is saved even if I log out/close browser/restart computer.


Mozilla firefox.

I think it's on a timer, wait for a day or so then check back.

Otherwise maybe it's fixed?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NightlyFister



Joined: 24 Jul 2015
Posts: 187

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

funeral-records wrote:
NightlyFister wrote:
VoKu HiLa wrote:
So for bigger vinyl orders, say 5 LPs or so, will shipping to Europe be comparable to shipping in the US?


5x LPs to Austria is 16.54 with DHL.

What browser are you guys using? My cart is saved even if I log out/close browser/restart computer.


Mozilla firefox.

I think it's on a timer, wait for a day or so then check back.

Otherwise maybe it's fixed?


Must be a browser thing (i'm on chrome), my cart's the same as it was when I was testing the site a week ago.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
funeral-records



Joined: 14 Sep 2016
Posts: 2638

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NightlyFister wrote:
funeral-records wrote:
NightlyFister wrote:
VoKu HiLa wrote:
So for bigger vinyl orders, say 5 LPs or so, will shipping to Europe be comparable to shipping in the US?


5x LPs to Austria is 16.54 with DHL.

What browser are you guys using? My cart is saved even if I log out/close browser/restart computer.


Mozilla firefox.

I think it's on a timer, wait for a day or so then check back.

Otherwise maybe it's fixed?


Must be a browser thing (i'm on chrome), my cart's the same as it was when I was testing the site a week ago.



I tried using Chrome and yes, I see what you mean. However, it also looks like the site is not automatically logging me out. There is no way to manually log out so yes, you are perpetually logged in with your cart in tact if you use Google Chrome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IXTAB
Site Admin


Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 4357
Location: Metalapolis, MN

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funeral-records wrote:
NightlyFister wrote:
funeral-records wrote:
NightlyFister wrote:
VoKu HiLa wrote:
So for bigger vinyl orders, say 5 LPs or so, will shipping to Europe be comparable to shipping in the US?


5x LPs to Austria is 16.54 with DHL.

What browser are you guys using? My cart is saved even if I log out/close browser/restart computer.


Mozilla firefox.

I think it's on a timer, wait for a day or so then check back.

Otherwise maybe it's fixed?


Must be a browser thing (i'm on chrome), my cart's the same as it was when I was testing the site a week ago.



I tried using Chrome and yes, I see what you mean. However, it also looks like the site is not automatically logging me out. There is no way to manually log out so yes, you are perpetually logged in with your cart in tact if you use Google Chrome.


I've noticed similar cart issues. It doesn't log me out automatically. It seems to keep my cart items intact for this reason. However, the cart items still appear when I manually log myself out, and if I delete them while logged out, they don't appear when I log back in. Ideally, the cart would show as empty when logged out and could only be changed when the user is logged in.
_________________
THINGS THAT WILL BE DELETED:
1. Ghost and Watain threads
2. Image signatures
3. Content related to Necroytardonic Records
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Crasse



Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Posts: 2611

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I would do the font of release titles a bit smaller to avoid some overlapping. It's not only on the phone as was mentioned, it also happens on the computer when your window is small (because the browser thinks it's a phone).

And my cart is saved on chrome too, and i'm not even logged in.
_________________
Tapes, shirts & stuff.
UPDATED with shirts, 08/18
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 23103
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crasse wrote:
I think I would do the font of release titles a bit smaller to avoid some overlapping. It's not only on the phone as was mentioned, it also happens on the computer when your window is small (because the browser thinks it's a phone).

And my cart is saved on chrome too, and i'm not even logged in.


Yeah I noticed that as well. Ther are some cosmetic stuff that I still need to address but the main functions are working fine as far as I can tell. Please report other issues as they're detected. Thanks
_________________
Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snakenuts



Joined: 05 Dec 2014
Posts: 1460
Location: Land of the Rising Man-Bun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if it's too late, but perhaps an option for additional shipping addresses, or something like that to be saved in account info or at the shipping method screen, would be cool.
_________________
Walking's good. Fighting's better. Fucking's best.
"Vinyl's making a comeback, you know!" "Yeah. For Cunts"
Sending off Buffon is like shooting Bambi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
doomedplanet



Joined: 03 Nov 2006
Posts: 977
Location: Oregon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was looking at singles section, i noticed quite a few items where photo was incorrect. You might want someone to audit that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hard Candy Cock



Joined: 07 Mar 2014
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened to the media mail option? I had to use 2-day prioroty.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
windofpain



Joined: 23 Mar 2010
Posts: 387
Location: alberta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doomedplanet wrote:
Was looking at singles section, i noticed quite a few items where photo was incorrect. You might want someone to audit that.

there are a few items with anal cunt's "defenders of the hate" as the thumbnail, some lp's appearing as cassettes
_________________
"King Dude sounds like white power Cake"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 23103
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windofpain wrote:
doomedplanet wrote:
Was looking at singles section, i noticed quite a few items where photo was incorrect. You might want someone to audit that.

there are a few items with anal cunt's "defenders of the hate" as the thumbnail, some lp's appearing as cassettes


Yeah file names getting mixed up. I'm slowly fixing them, but it's a ton of work.
_________________
Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IXTAB
Site Admin


Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 4357
Location: Metalapolis, MN

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the links from the blog to the store are fucked up. The Wrathprayer/FoD CD, Anatomia CD, and Blood TS all took me to the general "new arrivals" section instead of the specific item.
_________________
THINGS THAT WILL BE DELETED:
1. Ghost and Watain threads
2. Image signatures
3. Content related to Necroytardonic Records
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
hammertime



Joined: 22 Jan 2017
Posts: 758

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you getting copies of the | | / Lihhamon split? I just realized it was released by Van, not IBP.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vomitfarm



Joined: 15 Jan 2013
Posts: 384
Location: NY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hammertime wrote:
Are you getting copies of the | | / Lihhamon split? I just realized it was released by Van, not IBP.

I was wondering that myself
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
It's all fun and games until someone Allahs and/or Akbars.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lucifer's Fury



Joined: 15 Jul 2015
Posts: 217

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being from downunder, I hadn't ordered from NWN! in some years due to the insane USPS international shipping rates...the new DHL option has made shipping somewhat more bearable, so was glad to grab a few LPs and other goodies from the store.

One thing, could a cheap and easy insurance option be available for orders? Something similar to the $3.00 "Hassel free -100% coverage of any size order" worldwide insurance option available at HHR? ....Might be worth considering.
_________________
"We are the hatred, Lucifer's fury combined!" -Gospel of the Horns
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group