P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

new Svartidauši
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Satanachist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also agree that Flesh Cathedral and Synthesis are the only good stuff they did. Especially Flesh Cathedral where they did 4 songs total almost 60min, where here there will be 6 probably shorter songs (at least this one is). It will be single LP I believe. And the cover is just terrible imo.
(((OdiumNostrum

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, this album has been in works for couple of years now right? So its safe to assume that there should be some input from Nokkvi nonetheless. Either way, I belong to the "Flesh Cathedral/Synthesis" uber alles camp, but this single sounds way better than the relatively bland "Untitled" EP, so bring it on.
Dismal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmajnar wrote:
Awesome new song! These guys have the feeling for making weird yet catchy songs - for me they are one of the few bands in this ''disonant'' black metal style with actual good songwriting. Judging by this song alone, I already know the album will DELIVER BIG TIME!

I don't know what's with all the ''production/sound'' talk - are you all sound engineers/producers and that's just your profesional deformity Laughing The sound is pure Svartidaudi-style, cleaner or rawer, mixed this way or that way does not change the Song. This band is experienced enough to deliver Svartidaudi experience every time, no matter the production/mixing changes.

haha, I agree. Having said that I only listened to it once ( through fairly good speakers though I might add). Will listen and see if I can hear all these issues that a couple of you guys seem to hear?! Anyway, my initial response was that it was a great song!

Sorry to off-topic, but what do people think about Sinmara, in terms of production?

Going to re-listen to temple of deformation, Synthesis.., .Unortheta , Tabernaculum, The feral wisdom & maybe Aphotic womb. Then not listen to any dissonant, occult -triangular- serpent -chalice- Icelandic ( or related) black metal until the new Svartidaudi comes out (at least). Or ever again.
morfumax

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(((OdiumNostrum wrote:
Wait, this album has been in works for couple of years now right? So its safe to assume that there should be some input from Nokkvi nonetheless. Either way, I belong to the "Flesh Cathedral/Synthesis" uber alles camp, but this single sounds way better than the relatively bland "Untitled" EP, so bring it on.

No input from him.

13 wrote:
what
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: