P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

New Cannibal Corpse
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
masters_throne

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bornforburning wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5L4WwM3RoE

what's that? he is talking about a game? I only understand fukk, fukking, fukker, fukk, fukk, fukking fukk...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Bestial Aggressor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:
bornforburning wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5L4WwM3RoE

what's that? he is talking about a game? I only understand fukk, fukking, fukker, fukk, fukk, fukking fukk...

Its about that gay 'world of war craft' thing that people seem to be addicted to these days. Funny vid, but a real embarrassment!
crypticus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit - he barely looks human! That is one strange, oafish dude!
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heliogabalus wrote:
bmdk666 wrote:
Bestial Aggressor wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Was never into this band or any of the bands like this one. Everything about the band screams 'teenagers' attempt to stand out in a crowd, from graphic imagery to lyrical concepts. All nonsense.
The Cradle of Filth of death metal. Wink

Intellectually inferior. Laughing

I don't think anyone approaches this band with the anticipation of intellectual enlightenment Wink .

Well said.

I agree on the intulechulle infeeriur thing. I would rather listen to lyrics dealing with warcult satanic horde commandos infilltrating the satanic astral plane while riding the mobious strip of diabloc heathen supremecy therefore destroying the christian weakness with war battlion collapsed wormhole spheres

Making the attempt to discuss things mystical is by far more worthy in my opinion than resorting to ridiculous gore horror, even if the entire existence of anything mystical is a complete fabrication.

I rank Cannibal Corpse in the same catergory as Slipknot.
Bestial Aggressor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Heliogabalus wrote:
bmdk666 wrote:
Bestial Aggressor wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Was never into this band or any of the bands like this one. Everything about the band screams 'teenagers' attempt to stand out in a crowd, from graphic imagery to lyrical concepts. All nonsense.

I don't think anyone approaches this band with the anticipation of intellectual enlightenment Wink .

Well said.

I agree on the intulechulle infeeriur thing. I would rather listen to lyrics dealing with warcult satanic horde commandos infilltrating the satanic astral plane while riding the mobious strip of diabloc heathen supremecy therefore destroying the christian weakness with war battlion collapsed wormhole spheres

Making the attempt to discuss things mystical is by far more worthy in my opinion than resorting to ridiculous gore horror, even if the entire existence of anything mystical is a complete fabrication.

Haha, you must hate this band! For me its about the music and the sound of the vocals, rather than the lyrical content.
Heliogabalus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Heliogabalus wrote:
bmdk666 wrote:
Bestial Aggressor wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

Well said.

I agree to some extent and my example was extreme.
It's like a Big Mac. It's cathartic to let that cannibal corpse Bic Mac slide down my gullet.
Same goes with a Unique leader band that fires off sweeping arpeggios and stop on a dime technicality. I agree cannibal Corpse are in the Slipknot territory. I''m glad you admitted the fabrication comment and I agree with you. Coprse are like a tabloid, it's junk, but good to flip through every now and then. I will say this, I wouldn't say what I wrote to corpegrinder's face.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heliogabalus wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Heliogabalus wrote:
bmdk666 wrote:
Bestial Aggressor wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

Well said.

It's like a Big Mac. It's cathartic to let that cannibal corpse Bic Mac slide down my gullet.
Same goes with a Unique leader band that fires off sweeping arpeggios and stop on a dime technicality. I agree cannibal Corpse are in the Slipknot territory. I''m glad you admitted the fabrication comment and I agree with you. Coprse are like a tabloid, it's junk, but good to flip through every now and then. I will say this, I wouldn't say what I wrote to corpegrinder's face.

I'm sure he's laughing all the way to the bank. Razz
So I wager he wouldn't be too upset.
Heliogabalus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Heliogabalus wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Heliogabalus wrote:
bmdk666 wrote:
Bestial Aggressor wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

Well said.

So true. I wonder what these guys pull in dough every year?
They are the best selling death metal band, so I bet they aren't
wondering where the next meal is coming from.
ennemi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heliogabalus wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Heliogabalus wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Heliogabalus wrote:
bmdk666 wrote:
Bestial Aggressor wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

Well said.

So true. I wonder what these guys pull in dough every year?
They are the best selling death metal band, so I bet they aren't
wondering where the next meal is coming from.

don't give a fuck about CC
just wanted to make the longest quote in this page
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannibal Corpse is to Death Metal, what a can of soup is to food. A manufactured product. They are like AC/DC, totally fucking predictable.

I liked the Barnes era stuff in Junior High and High School. I still think those records are pretty good, but they did cast such a huge shadow over other Death Metal bands with their gimmick of being overtly "sick" for sickness' sake.

I remember there was a lot of people back then who liked them, but weren't so mad over other Death Metal. They were just nerdy teenagers who got a cheap thrill out of the lyrics and album covers.

They still are a novelty band in that respect.
HELLTHRASHER -l-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seen Corpsegrinder in person, and that guys neck is the size of a tree trunk.
-if you call it a neck.

I don't care for CC anymore. They lost me in the last 10 years.
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: