P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Bullet belts, who's got them?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chit019

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fat Dagon wrote:

I have a Goat Semen back patch on my vest which has Jesus being fucked in the ass by a goat, blood coming out of his ass and chained to a wall (you've probably seen it right?)

Compared to the infamous case here in the UK of the kid being arrested and prosecuted for "inciting religious hatred" for wearing a COF Jesus Is a Cunt shirt my Goat Semen graphic is potentially worse.

I caught a copper eying it up once and made myself scarce quick just in case. Anyone else?

you wear your vest on the streets? I dont really like getting the attention of old people or hardcore christians alike so most of the time I wear simple band shirts that isnt so much graphic.
Fat Dagon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chit019 wrote:
Fat Dagon wrote:

I have a Goat Semen back patch on my vest which has Jesus being fucked in the ass by a goat, blood coming out of his ass and chained to a wall (you've probably seen it right?)

Compared to the infamous case here in the UK of the kid being arrested and prosecuted for "inciting religious hatred" for wearing a COF Jesus Is a Cunt shirt my Goat Semen graphic is potentially worse.

I caught a copper eying it up once and made myself scarce quick just in case. Anyone else?

you wear your vest on the streets? I dont really like getting the attention of old people or hardcore christians alike so most of the time I wear simple band shirts that isnt so much graphic.

I wear it on the streets if i'm on my way to see some bands yeah. I don't tend to wear it if I'm just going out for some milk.
Hellfire Commando

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone and their dogs wear bullet belts here in Montreal. You can find them at many places here. I used to wear mine in high school every day, hahaha. It does suck when you have to take a leak, but I slip them over my rack and so it doesn't fall down. Of course, it scratches the back of musical instruments, but who fucking cares unless you want to resell it?

Now, if you really want to shock someone, make a hypodermic needle belt... my good friend made one. It's pretty raunchy.
BlackMinion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellfire Commando wrote:

Now, if you really want to shock someone, make a hypodermic needle belt... my good friend made one. It's pretty raunchy.

Laughing

Trade- CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM
SorceressBitch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellfire Commando wrote:
It does suck when you have to take a leak, but I slip them over my rack and so it doesn't fall down.

haha. That's the way to do it.
But then the worst part comes to play- when you're putting your belt back down the bullets get stuck in your hair (if you have long enough hair) and that's not very nice.
Hellfire Commando

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, so that's why my hair is so thin now...
In Solitude

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellfire Commando wrote:

HAHAH, sounds like something Arkhon Infaustus would do.
Morbid69

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A cop stopped my friend with a bullet belt on and asked him to take it off so he could make sure they weren't live rounds. Took 2 minutes.

I asked him why they're frowned upon, and he said because it can intimidate people and result in bogus calls to police.

I guess the average person might think a bullet belt around your waist with large shells must mean you have a .308 rifle down your pants
HELLTHRASHER -l-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellfire Commando wrote:
Of course, it scratches the back of musical instruments, but who fucking cares unless you want to resell it?

I have a used vehicle with a great paint job which I don't plan to re-sell, doesn't mean I should drive down the alley against the brick wall Laughing

The one who had a good technique was Vomitor of Old/Nocturnal, I noticed his bass from the back and he had some type of leather layer on the bottom part of the bass. Great way to prevent the scratches!
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
Bjorn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SorceressBitch wrote:
Hellfire Commando wrote:
It does suck when you have to take a leak, but I slip them over my rack and so it doesn't fall down.

haha. That's the way to do it.
But then the worst part comes to play- when you're putting your belt back down the bullets get stuck in your hair (if you have long enough hair) and that's not very nice.

haha yeah thats one of the unpleasant reason with having bullet belts... Even worse if it gets caught on something else too Shocked
Bjorn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morbid69 wrote:
A cop stopped my friend with a bullet belt on and asked him to take it off so he could make sure they weren't live rounds. Took 2 minutes.

I asked him why they're frowned upon, and he said because it can intimidate people and result in bogus calls to police.

I guess the average person might think a bullet belt around your waist with large shells must mean you have a .308 rifle down your pants

Must have nicer cops up in Bris then on the Coast. That was generaly the same reason why they took mine initialy, but they were a bit more forceful then just looking at them for 2 minutes. Must of seen the tip of the rifle i had sticking out the back of my pants Wink
Alex

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bjorn wrote:
Morbid69 wrote:

Must have nicer cops up in Bris then on the Coast. That was generaly the same reason why they took mine initialy, but they were a bit more forceful then just looking at them for 2 minutes. Must of seen the tip of the rifle i had sticking out the back of my pants :wink:

hahaha, dunno why you got in trouble, you were wearing them so discretely... :->
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The one who had a good technique was Vomitor of Old/Nocturnal, I noticed his bass from the back and he had some type of leather layer on the bottom part of the bass. Great way to prevent the scratches!

Ha ha. I actually have no clue why he has that. I have seen him throwing his bass around in corners while being pissed. So Bullet belt scratches are just a minor damage Laughing
Nosliw

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to covet one of those bullet belts but I'm allergic to nickel/stainless steel. I develop rashes and eczema just from skin contact.

EDIT: I just realized this is my 777th post. Holy fuck.

T/S List: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4783
SorceressBitch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nosliw wrote:
I'd love to covet one of those bullet belts but I'm allergic to nickel/stainless steel. I develop rashes and eczema just from skin contact.

I'm surprised this does not happen to me with my bullet belts. It does with every other belt I wear though!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: