P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

PENTACLE -Don't forget the ancient feeling...it still rules!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucifer's Fury

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cursed_Reefer wrote:
Anyone know what's the current situation with the band, will they ever release new music or just play shows here and there?

I bought some T-shirts from the band back in June, of course I asked Mike this question and he replied, quote: We are working on new material but that probably will be recorded next year.
So, here's to hoping!!!

It's really worthwhile to check the bands website from time to time, on this latest occasion I was lucky enough to score a killer reprint of the "...Rides the Moonstorm" T-Shirt, before it quickly sold out. There are also various records & CDs available, plus other great shirt designs also.

http://www.pentacle.nl/
Cursed_Reefer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucifer's Fury wrote:
I bought some T-shirts from the band back in June, of course I asked Mike this question and he replied, quote: We are working on new material but that probably will be recorded next year.
So, here's to hoping!!!

It's really worthwhile to check the bands website from time to time, on this latest occasion I was lucky enough to score a killer reprint of the "...Rides the Moonstorm" T-Shirt, before it quickly sold out. There are also various records & CDs available, plus other great shirt designs also.

http://www.pentacle.nl/

I really hope to hear more from them, great news.

Regarding their webstore, some years ago I bought the "Archaic Undead Fury" MLP signed by Mike, had a chat with him and he seemed like a really nice guy.
AncientSlumber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cursed_Reefer wrote:
Anyone know what's the current situation with the band, will they ever release new music or just play shows here and there? Didn't Wannes say (can't remember the source of that interview) there won't be any new music from Pentacle after the latest 5 song MCD?

Earlier this year, I spoke to Wannes about Pentacle's future. They are still writing songs. At that time, one song had been composed, yet without drum parts.
They had a lot of new riffs, but it was still unclear whether they would use them for a split, EP or full-length. Only time will tell.

Expect a big Pentacle interview in the next edition of Compilation of Death. Wink
Shiru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AncientSlumber wrote:
Cursed_Reefer wrote:
Anyone know what's the current situation with the band, will they ever release new music or just play shows here and there? Didn't Wannes say (can't remember the source of that interview) there won't be any new music from Pentacle after the latest 5 song MCD?

Earlier this year, I spoke to Wannes about Pentacle's future. They are still writing songs. At that time, one song had been composed, yet without drum parts.
They had a lot of new riffs, but it was still unclear whether they would use them for a split, EP or full-length. Only time will tell.

Expect a big Pentacle interview in the next edition of Compilation of Death. Wink

Hmmmm sounds like exactly what i read/remember

but well anyway hope some day something coming.. i mean beside this 5th Moon rerelease that will be out in 1 day!
Lucifer's Fury

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
to be honest i think when Wannes was in Asphyx he delivered better vocals then "main guy" Wink
...hehe Yes, I can hear a certain similarity in both vocalists work, but it was never a case of their voices "being nearly identical", as I've heard some people claim. Neither has it ever been a case of "Who was first/One Vs. the Other/Better Vs. Worse" for me at least, though you have every right to your opinion in your comment above of course.

AncientSlumber wrote:
Great!! I always look forward to reading another Pentacle interview. They're always something special for me as Wannes is one guy who really puts everything he has into every question he gets asked. I imagine that since it's with Compilation of Death, that it's gonna be a real monster of a discussion too.
VoKu HiLa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely adding this to my "to buy" list.
sadistik fornicator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to reading that interview!

Wannes is nothing but a true gent, his passion and dedication to this music is truly inspiring and needless to say Pentacle absolutely fucking rules! Evil or Very Mad

https://necromaniac.bandcamp.com/

https://www.facebook.com/necromaniacUK/
Sadomizer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucifer's Fury wrote:

AncientSlumber wrote:
Great!! I always look forward to reading another Pentacle interview. They're always something special for me as Wannes is one guy who really puts everything he has into every question he gets asked. I imagine that since it's with Compilation of Death, that it's gonna be a real monster of a discussion too.

Same here...Wannes interview are always a pleasure to read with interesting info from a truely dedicated guy!
Shiru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucifer's Fury wrote:
Shiru wrote:
to be honest i think when Wannes was in Asphyx he delivered better vocals then "main guy" Wink
...hehe Yes, I can hear a certain similarity in both vocalists work, but it was never a case of their voices "being nearly identical", as I've heard some people claim. Neither has it ever been a case of "Who was first/One Vs. the Other/Better Vs. Worse" for me at least, though you have every right to your opinion in your comment above of course.

Well thats makes sense, cause not always people ready to say would be nicer if back vocalist would be main one... but well as you said there is some similarities, but i liked Wannes "execution" more... so... but if someone puttting on other side that Martin was vocalists on albums and he is more Asphyx etc... then you cannot argue either! Maybe i am just too much of "fan" of Wannes vocals
Wolfram

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Available now:

NEP 62: PENTACLE - The Fifth Moon LP
Official re-release of PENTACLE's mighty 1996 debut MLP on 180 gr vinyl, gatefold cover and 12" x 22" inlay:
396 LP's on black & 100 on crystal-clear vinyl. Don't forget the ancient feeling.. it still rules!

To all ordering: please remember that shipping is the same price for up to 5 LP's (2kg)
Numerator41

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone's into flyers/prints, I have a Pentacle/Pentagram tour flyer printed and signed by Manuel Tinnemans that's basically been sitting around since it doesn't really fit with the rest of the shit I have framed.

My Ancient Death print is sticking around though. Fucking monster of an EP and incredible artwork to boot.
Lucifer's Fury

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
Available now:

NEP 62: PENTACLE - The Fifth Moon LP

Those look great! Ordering mine now. The Fifth Moon definitely deserved a proper vinyl MLP re-issue & great to see these available.
Lucifer's Fury

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for an interesting FB update from the band today:
Quote:
It has been silent around Pentacle for a while but we can assure you we have been busy.
We are in the middle of writing new songs. Also there are some vinyl releases coming out. More info about that soon!!!!
Don't forget the ancient feeling..... it still rules!!!!

Great to know that there are new songs being written! I guess we won't hear anything new until 2019 at least, but I always have high expectations for anything new from Pentacle. Awesome news.

....I'm just curious about these forthcoming "vinyl releases" they speak of. Surely they're not talking about (widely needed) vinyl represses of some of the old releases? Or maybe another compilation or another live album?
I'm guessing others here will know exacty what's coming? But I suppose we'll just have to wait for the bands announcement, Argh Exclamation Exclamation
Defleshed by flieS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is supposed to be a vinyl version of the Winds Of The Fall demo. Hope there is more besides that though
Necromancer666

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Fifth Moon is a killer fucking EP. I need to pull that out again sometime, haven't listened to it in forever. Pentacle is indeed a band that captures the ancient DM spirit well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: