P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

PEOPLE TO AVOID THREAD V2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Shadows...



Joined: 23 Aug 2015
Posts: 983

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

invinCIBility wrote:
Shadows... wrote:
invinCIBility wrote:
Mysticus wrote:
Achtung!!! This bitch sells bootlegs! Avoid!!!

https://www.discogs.com/sell/seller_feedback/Paragonazazel


That's obviously the infamous bootlegger who started under the alias "vinylterror". He's in the band "tragedy begins".



Didn't you bootleg LLN stuff ?


The peanut gallery's gonna have a lotta work to do slandering everybody that sells bootlegs. Or is vordb your boyfriend too?

P.S. Your band smells.


My "band" smells. which band would that be?
Sorry for the late reply ..i was doing other things instead of bitching on a forum because i asked you a question. (which i politely asked..i wasn't confrontational)

Grow up ...we all know what you are and what people like you do!


Last edited by Shadows... on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shadows...



Joined: 23 Aug 2015
Posts: 983

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

invinCIBility wrote:
Widdershins wrote:
Quick, better post another five times frantically trying to defend yourself and making hilarious infantile internet threats and insults! Don't forget to edit your posts 3 or 4 times too. Aren't you like 40 years old too? Hilarious.


Why don't you fags pm me your personal problems instead of mucking up a legitimate business thread?


Because i don't like hipsters.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
invinCIBility
banned


Joined: 15 Apr 2012
Posts: 1333

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadows... wrote:
invinCIBility wrote:
Shadows... wrote:
invinCIBility wrote:
Mysticus wrote:
Achtung!!! This bitch sells bootlegs! Avoid!!!

https://www.discogs.com/sell/seller_feedback/Paragonazazel


That's obviously the infamous bootlegger who started under the alias "vinylterror". He's in the band "tragedy begins".



Didn't you bootleg LLN stuff ?


The peanut gallery's gonna have a lotta work to do slandering everybody that sells bootlegs. Or is vordb your boyfriend too?

P.S. Your band smells.


My "band" smells. which band would that be?
Sorry for the late reply ..i was doing other things instead of bitching on a forum because i asked you a question. (which i politely asked..i wasn't confrontational)

Grow up ...we all know what you are and what people like you do!


This one:

https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Wolves_Eyes/3540400794

According to the peanut gallery, I'm in my 40s...

Do you have a person to avoid to add?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shadows...



Joined: 23 Aug 2015
Posts: 983

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

invinCIBility wrote:
Shadows... wrote:
invinCIBility wrote:
Shadows... wrote:
invinCIBility wrote:
Mysticus wrote:
Achtung!!! This bitch sells bootlegs! Avoid!!!

https://www.discogs.com/sell/seller_feedback/Paragonazazel


That's obviously the infamous bootlegger who started under the alias "vinylterror". He's in the band "tragedy begins".



Didn't you bootleg LLN stuff ?


The peanut gallery's gonna have a lotta work to do slandering everybody that sells bootlegs. Or is vordb your boyfriend too?

P.S. Your band smells.


My "band" smells. which band would that be?
Sorry for the late reply ..i was doing other things instead of bitching on a forum because i asked you a question. (which i politely asked..i wasn't confrontational)

Grow up ...we all know what you are and what people like you do!


This one:

https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Wolves_Eyes/3540400794

According to the peanut gallery, I'm in my 40s...

Do you have a person to avoid to add?


Oh you don't like it? fair enough.
What's a fucking peanut gallery?

Well, are you in your 40's?
Do i have a person to avoid to add...? what you mean the other person who you seem to have a "feud" with? i think he can talk for himself but i'm sure he thinks your a prick much like i do.

You're the one who insulted me ..don't expect me to accept it and not give you both barrels for being who you are...

You know i wrote that previous message 5 minutes ago? get off this forum for 5 minutes!
I'm off to work, toodaloo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
invinCIBility
banned


Joined: 15 Apr 2012
Posts: 1333

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadows... wrote:
invinCIBility wrote:
Shadows... wrote:
invinCIBility wrote:
Shadows... wrote:
invinCIBility wrote:
Mysticus wrote:
Achtung!!! This bitch sells bootlegs! Avoid!!!

https://www.discogs.com/sell/seller_feedback/Paragonazazel


That's obviously the infamous bootlegger who started under the alias "vinylterror". He's in the band "tragedy begins".



Didn't you bootleg LLN stuff ?


The peanut gallery's gonna have a lotta work to do slandering everybody that sells bootlegs. Or is vordb your boyfriend too?

P.S. Your band smells.


My "band" smells. which band would that be?
Sorry for the late reply ..i was doing other things instead of bitching on a forum because i asked you a question. (which i politely asked..i wasn't confrontational)

Grow up ...we all know what you are and what people like you do!


This one:

https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Wolves_Eyes/3540400794

According to the peanut gallery, I'm in my 40s...

Do you have a person to avoid to add?


Oh you don't like it? fair enough.
What's a fucking peanut gallery?

Well, are you in your 40's?
Do i have a person to avoid to add...? what you mean the other person who you seem to have a "feud" with? i think he can talk for himself but i'm sure he thinks your a prick much like i do.

You're the one who insulted me ..don't expect me to accept it and not give you both barrels for being who you are...

You know i wrote that previous message 5 minutes ago? get off this forum for 5 minutes!
I'm off to work, toodaloo.


Pm widdershins for all my personal info.

If I spent as much time on this forum as you think I do, I'd be rich in skjold gold!

google peanut gallery, it's relevant / funny Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
invinCIBility
banned


Joined: 15 Apr 2012
Posts: 1333

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alive_in_spirit wrote:
invinCIBility wrote:
lol @ a guy in prison worrying about ancient records releases


Federal pound me in the (azelis)ass(ath) prison



Minus the ancient records shit and we have a contender for best first post on the board Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thetrueevil



Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Posts: 436
Location: Singahell

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://ancientrecollections.bigcartel.com/

Ripped me off a couple of Gjendød tapes and Demstervold-Den Svartne Spökerii tape which i have ordered for my friend. Poor communication too. Even though i have gotten my money back but please avoid.

Stiil looking for Gjendød - Havet Tar demotape.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AncientRecollections



Joined: 06 May 2017
Posts: 24
Location: US

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thetrueevil wrote:
http://ancientrecollections.bigcartel.com/

Ripped me off a couple of Gjendød tapes and Demstervold-Den Svartne Spökerii tape which i have ordered for my friend. Poor communication too. Even though i have gotten my money back but please avoid.

Stiil looking for Gjendød - Havet Tar demotape.


Fail to see how this is a rip off if I refunded you. I sent your tapes. If i recall it was an international order and by default these are not registered. They probably got lost. And poor communication because, as you can see, site is down for the time being. It will return when the next releases are out. However I won't be distributing releases anymore. Only label titles.
_________________
https://ancientrecollections.bigcartel.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hidden38



Joined: 20 Aug 2017
Posts: 467
Location: Austin, TX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

invinCIBility wrote:
alive_in_spirit wrote:
invinCIBility wrote:
lol @ a guy in prison worrying about ancient records releases


Federal pound me in the (azelis)ass(ath) prison



Minus the ancient records shit and we have a contender for best first post on the board Laughing


Yeah go back to the ancient records situation in the midst of multiple people calling out your faggotries Laughing
_________________
Tapes and other things for sale from my personal collection https://www.discogs.com/seller/theholyspirit/profile?sort=price%2Cdesc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hidden38



Joined: 20 Aug 2017
Posts: 467
Location: Austin, TX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And by the way, Wolves Eyes is kick ass! Total support, I was unaware that was your band Shadows...
_________________
Tapes and other things for sale from my personal collection https://www.discogs.com/seller/theholyspirit/profile?sort=price%2Cdesc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
invinCIBility
banned


Joined: 15 Apr 2012
Posts: 1333

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hidden38 wrote:
invinCIBility wrote:
alive_in_spirit wrote:
invinCIBility wrote:
lol @ a guy in prison worrying about ancient records releases


Federal pound me in the (azelis)ass(ath) prison



Minus the ancient records shit and we have a contender for best first post on the board Laughing


Yeah go back to the ancient records situation in the midst of multiple people calling out your faggotries Laughing


Wut r my alleged "faggotries?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hidden38



Joined: 20 Aug 2017
Posts: 467
Location: Austin, TX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Read the last two pages of this thread. Afterwards, you and Kevin Spacey should start a crossover/thrash band called Alleged Faggotries Laughing
_________________
Tapes and other things for sale from my personal collection https://www.discogs.com/seller/theholyspirit/profile?sort=price%2Cdesc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
invinCIBility
banned


Joined: 15 Apr 2012
Posts: 1333

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol @ "ancient records situation" and being "called out" for anything other than a person to avoid in the people to avoid thread. I'm flattered that my presence bothers you and your boyfriends, but I won't Sielski you over it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hidden38



Joined: 20 Aug 2017
Posts: 467
Location: Austin, TX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

invinCIBility wrote:
lol @ "ancient records situation" and being "called out" for anything other than a person to avoid in the people to avoid thread. I'm flattered that my presence bothers you and your boyfriends, but I won't Sielski you over it


Alright, alright. Let's not derail this thread any further. Though you are a douche, you are not a rip-off or a scam artist per se. Now back to calling out the real bad guys.
_________________
Tapes and other things for sale from my personal collection https://www.discogs.com/seller/theholyspirit/profile?sort=price%2Cdesc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
invinCIBility
banned


Joined: 15 Apr 2012
Posts: 1333

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hidden38 wrote:
invinCIBility wrote:
lol @ "ancient records situation" and being "called out" for anything other than a person to avoid in the people to avoid thread. I'm flattered that my presence bothers you and your boyfriends, but I won't Sielski you over it


Alright, alright. Let's not derail this thread any further. Though you are a douche, you are not a rip-off or a scam artist per se. Now back to calling out the real bad guys.


No, tell me why you deem me a douche...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 6 of 13

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group