P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

PEOPLE TO AVOID THREAD V2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nightvvolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windofpain wrote:
power_hazard wrote:
Nightvvolf wrote:
DISCOGS SELLER: alenebemis
https://www.discogs.com/user/alenebemis

Scamming rip-off cunt!!!
Prior to my order there was only positive feedback and since my order a lot has come to light. Check the feedback:
https://www.discogs.com/sell/seller_feedback/alenebemis

I ordered. Payed quickly as I always do. Seller had a problem with Paypal putting a hold on the money until the item was shipped. Few days later item was marked shipped and all communication from them stopped. I repeatedly asked for tracking but there was no response. Upon seeing many other claims like this pop up since my order it is apparent that seller is a fraud. CLAIM FILED.

Seller info
Peter&Anna
817-625-9321
annpetters73@india.com

Fuck....I have been waiting on an order from them too. He took 5 days to send an invoice then another 9 days to mark as shipped. He had close to 100% feedback when I first ordered though. Should I go ahead and file a claim too?

what did y'all order from him? 62 negative feedback lol damn this dude ripped off a lot of people

There was ZERO% negative feedback when I ordered. Looks like he tried to rip off 62 people all at once. Crazy ass shit. I ordered a GOATMOON-FSS, BEHEXEN-Rituale and 2 MARDUK LPS. Too good to be true.

M. wrote:
Tryhard nerd shit
Widdershins

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cruentus: Placed a good sized order in late August, early September. Tried to get me to send money as a gift and I flat out refused, sent payment as normal and now about four months later they still haven't sent out my or other people's orders, yet they continue to update their blog with new releases. I've been told they'll eventually send my order and that they always come through, but this is absolutely ridiculous and unprofessional behavior. Until I receive my order I advise everyone to avoid this label as I'm not the only one to experience this.

A Fine Day to Die Records: A complete moron runs this label, without getting into the details he attempted to force me to pay to cover for one of his many (expensive) mistakes and then literally threw an engrish temper tantrum when I refused to do so. Impossible to deal with, extremely rude, and the guy behind the label has the IQ of a fucking retard. Avoid this shit label like the plague.
lunar stele

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn Cruentus better buck up.
Soleil Blanc

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kudos to the guy who bootlegs Vordbrasqrzrsdftre music. Bootlegging anything recorded by Vordbrtszscxwtjkze should be hailed as an act of resistance against Gaulish ego-narcissism

Someone please kidnap Vordgfztrgkpbvcfdsztrfdse and force him to release Belketre unreleased Vor Ulkr Tresgcjktzsrmpgtfsdz demo by threatening to reveal his real name (Stéphane Z) and personal pic without make up.

Seriously, I'm against intellectual property when it comes to music. Recording music is not the same job as selling it. Art doesn't belong to anybody
Widdershins

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soleil Blanc wrote:
Kudos to the guy who bootlegs Vordbrasqrzrsdftre music. Bootlegging anything recorded by Vordbrtszscxwtjkze should be hailed as an act of resistance against Gaulish ego-narcissism

Someone please kidnap Vordgfztrgkpbvcfdsztrfdse and force him to release Belketre unreleased Vor Ulkr Tresgcjktzsrmpgtfsdz demo by threatening to reveal his real name (Stéphane Z) and personal pic without make up.

Seriously, I'm against intellectual property when it comes to music. Recording music is not the same job as selling it. Art doesn't belong to anybody

I now know that LLN and Belketre will never be able to compare to the glorious achievements of Hippie Nazi and K.F.D., but you seem to have an obsession, or maybe even a crush on Vordb? This isn't your first rambling tirade in regards to him to say the least..

In all seriousness though, I actually laughed out loud at Soleil Blanc accusing anyone else of being egoistic and narcissistic. Thanks for the laugh.
Ough

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Soleil's mom gave him his 2 hours per month internet allowance today.

http://store.nghtrhthms.com
PeterVenkman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
Looks like Soleil's mom gave him his 2 hours per month internet allowance today.

Laughing
gasskammer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackmailing people to release their private demos seems like a cool hobby.
Gofid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one's more so about a band

A few years ago I ordered a Vanhelga promo CD as well as a t-shirt since they were on sale. The t-shirt arrive about a month later, but there was no CD. I messaged the band on bandcamp and was told that they'd ship out a replacement a.s.a.p. A few months passed, so I asked again and the singer told me he went through some shit (tried ending his own life or whatever) and that he'd send it out when he could. About a year later he finally marks the item as shipped, but I never got it. Couldn't be fucked to deal with them since that point.
Blort

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soleil Blanc wrote:
Bootlegging anything recorded by Vordbrtszscxwtjkze should be hailed as an act of resistance against Gaulish ego-narcissism

I was just about to say the exact same thing.
Sinistrogyre

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soleil Blanc wrote:
reveal his real name (Stéphane Z) and personal pic without make up.

It's not really a secret, even Massimo Introvigne knows it, Dayal Patterson too!

Seems your recent activity on this board is a way of preparing the announcement of a new major release by one of your pathetic projects. Is that right, cumdump?
Soleil Blanc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Widdershins wrote:
I now know that LLN and Belketre will never be able to compare to the glorious achievements of Hippie Nazi and K.F.D., but you seem to have an obsession, or maybe even a crush on Vordb? This isn't your first rambling tirade in regards to him to say the least.

That's right, I'm obsessed by him. His level of Gaulishness exceeds my patience. If I find his address I will really go there and force him to give me a copy of his Vor Ulkr Kvszhfrzsvtre demo. I bet he will call the police.

By the way the Fountain of Darkness is proposing special prices for Christmas. Hurry, Santa Claus is coming.

PS: I don't consider myself as narcissistic. I'm humble about my own creations because they're all inspired by other artists. Vordbqzsrkzsrfvstke is so narcissistic that he invents himself different personalities with different nicknames and talks about himself in the 3rd singular person.
HypnoticReverie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, fuck Cruentus. I should have listened to others. I placed my first order recently and got the latest tape by "Conjuro". The tape is completely blank on both sides with no audio.

Worst label on earth. The cunt fully deserves to be pirated.
gabalgabow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more RIP OFF added to the list!

Rotten vision distro/ Cesar Troncoso
Chile

All infos:
http://nihilistic.darkbb.com/t2205-rotten-vision-distro-cesar-troncoso
flo/thrash attack zine

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know this guy?

Lucas ARTICO
Le Villard du Planay
73350 PLANAY
Frankreich

Doesnt reply to my mails/got blocked on facebook.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 8 of 13

Jump to: