P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

upcoming: FROZEN GRAVES & CENOTAPHE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
rauta



Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 2102
Location: Finlandia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAP is operational again.
_________________
You are locked into your suffering
And your pleasures are the seal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Urfutura



Joined: 09 Oct 2016
Posts: 20

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any other distro with a copy? AAP is sold out.
_________________
Zwischen den beiden Reichen heulten die Hunde neben den Leichen auf den Schlachtfeldern.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
rauta



Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 2102
Location: Finlandia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Urfutura wrote:
any other distro with a copy? AAP is sold out.

Unfortunately all additional distributors had already sold out as well, Iím told. CD version coming before summer, I believe.
_________________
You are locked into your suffering
And your pleasures are the seal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Backwards



Joined: 16 Sep 2013
Posts: 2045
Location: PNW

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good album indeed
_________________
"I couldnt give a cunt what some cunt from a band ive never heard of thinks about anything."


Last edited by Backwards on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lunar stele
banned


Joined: 20 Feb 2017
Posts: 477
Location: doomtown

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

of all the awesome releases i missed out on this year for having a social life and a regular sleep schedule, i am glad that at least this wasn't one of them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ough



Joined: 27 Sep 2010
Posts: 4396
Location: TX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lunar stele wrote:
of all the awesome releases i missed out on this year for having a social life and a regular sleep schedule, i am glad that at least this wasn't one of them.


About the only one I'm legitimately bummed I missed out on, but hopefully I can correct that.
_________________
VanHammersly wrote:
they laughed when i said one could be eaten back to life

RENEGADE MUSIC SPIRE: http://nghtrhthms.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fork Tongue



Joined: 30 Jun 2012
Posts: 760
Location: Rhode Island

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple pages back Analog Worship said they have FG copies they havent put up for sale yet. I've been checking but havent seen any unless they went up and were gone before I caught on.
_________________
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Urfutura



Joined: 09 Oct 2016
Posts: 20

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fork Tongue wrote:
A couple pages back Analog Worship said they have FG copies they havent put up for sale yet. I've been checking but havent seen any unless they went up and were gone before I caught on.


just mailed him. he'll put his copies up with the next update.
_________________
Zwischen den beiden Reichen heulten die Hunde neben den Leichen auf den Schlachtfeldern.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fork Tongue



Joined: 30 Jun 2012
Posts: 760
Location: Rhode Island

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Urfutura wrote:
Fork Tongue wrote:
A couple pages back Analog Worship said they have FG copies they havent put up for sale yet. I've been checking but havent seen any unless they went up and were gone before I caught on.


just mailed him. he'll put his copies up with the next update.


Nice.
_________________
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snakenuts



Joined: 05 Dec 2014
Posts: 1370
Location: Land of the Rising Man-Bun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone know if AAP is on holiday or something? Ive been trying to order something for a couple of days, but no email response.
I know they aren't always that quick, but just wondering if something is going on
_________________
Walking's good. Fighting's better. Fucking's best.
"Vinyl's making a comeback, you know!" "Yeah. For Cunts"
Sending off Buffon is like shooting Bambi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skulv



Joined: 07 Jan 2018
Posts: 192
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snakenuts wrote:
does anyone know if AAP is on holiday or something? Ive been trying to order something for a couple of days, but no email response.
I know they aren't always that quick, but just wondering if something is going on


I emailed them last week asking about the restocked Frozen Graves copies and he got back to me in a couple days and he said he'd have to double check his inventory and I haven't heard from him sense. Hoping maybe early next week it'll all get straightened out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snakenuts



Joined: 05 Dec 2014
Posts: 1370
Location: Land of the Rising Man-Bun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skulv wrote:
snakenuts wrote:
does anyone know if AAP is on holiday or something? Ive been trying to order something for a couple of days, but no email response.
I know they aren't always that quick, but just wondering if something is going on


I emailed them last week asking about the restocked Frozen Graves copies and he got back to me in a couple days and he said he'd have to double check his inventory and I haven't heard from him sense. Hoping maybe early next week it'll all get straightened out.


Cheers for the info!
Yeah, that's what I want to order.
_________________
Walking's good. Fighting's better. Fucking's best.
"Vinyl's making a comeback, you know!" "Yeah. For Cunts"
Sending off Buffon is like shooting Bambi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snakenuts



Joined: 05 Dec 2014
Posts: 1370
Location: Land of the Rising Man-Bun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guess they're sold out, as its gone from the website.
Did you get an email response at all, skulv?
_________________
Walking's good. Fighting's better. Fucking's best.
"Vinyl's making a comeback, you know!" "Yeah. For Cunts"
Sending off Buffon is like shooting Bambi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
subaru
banned


Joined: 28 Jun 2017
Posts: 168

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

repress please
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skulv



Joined: 07 Jan 2018
Posts: 192
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snakenuts wrote:
guess they're sold out, as its gone from the website.
Did you get an email response at all, skulv?


Unfortunately not, my last hope is to wait for Analog Worship to put his copies up for sale whenever he gets the chance to update the distro.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group