P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

ONE TAIL, ONE HEAD Premieres new track!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
under a funeral shroom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I'm watching a band I want to hear music and there's no need for anyone to be kissing anyone regardless of gender.
NECROSLUT

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
NECROSLUT wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Personally I am not interested in seeing anyone's sexuality displayed on stage either, be it homo or straight. Whats the point? ...if its trying to be shocking, then that's more stupid even on the bands part.

None of it makes any sense. You are not allowed to be straight and uncomfortable cause then you are homophobic (ridiculous and stupid accusation) ...who really wants to see the musicians they paid to see play playing kissy with each other? Like fuck off. If that's the show, let us know and I just won't go.

I wonder what your take would be if it was two girls playing in a band and getting kissy with each other.

Honestly? ...at my age now I would roll my eyes and wonder if they were going to play any music worth hearing (given they actually had a band worth listening to prior to my ticket purchase)

Still picky, fair game.

Last edited by NECROSLUT on Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there is a huge difference in say... seeing and then mocking these guys kissing on stage versus happening upon them in private doing their thing.

The stage in this case is where people came to see the music played, not some thing purely done out of shock value or being higher than a kite or whatever... or pure discomfort in ones own sexuality (figure it out off stage in your own private life and just perform your music)
under a funeral shroom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least the Lifelover guy didn't jump out unannounced naked doing some monkey dance.

Last edited by under a funeral shroom on Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
NECROSLUT

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

😂
Ough

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

under a funeral shroom wrote:
At least the Lifelover guy didn't jump out unannounced naked doing some monkey dance.

Dying
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to see the music played... unless you are a gay jew reptilian able to open a worm hole between realities using the spice and a few diagrams of kabala magics ...then by all means stop the music and lets see the spectacle.

Until then, its not shocking really... it only makes mature people wonder what the fuck is wrong with you.
Hallucinogen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
Imagine ppl like gojko88 walking home after this gig with their fists in their pockets fucking PISSED about what they just saw Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing I'm just imagining this overweight black metal warrior with a receding hairline clenching his fists and thinking "fucking faggots, I was looking forward to this gig so much, how dare they pull this Niklas Kvarforth shit on me!" and then sitting down on his computer to type out that post.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallucinogen wrote:
Ough wrote:
Imagine ppl like gojko88 walking home after this gig with their fists in their pockets fucking PISSED about what they just saw Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing I'm just imagining this overweight black metal warrior with a receding hairline clenching his fists and thinking "fucking faggots, I was looking forward to this gig so much, how dare they pull this Niklas Kvarforth shit on me!" and then sitting down on his computer to type out that post.

Or you could look at it from another perspective... the one I read out of his comment. I am sure this happens to you to. ...having listened to any of the One Tail, One Head material would you expect some manner of glam/goth rocker appearances to be behind that music? ...why do they not have those photos published in their albums then if its not hidden for a reason? ...so there you go expecting candles and robes which is sort of the realm of music they dwell in sort of to see ...the cyber goth tranny band (tongue in cheek so to speak) ...its not a far stretch for anyone to be kind of baffled or confused is it?
muzpellsynir

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OTOH have always been a little flamboyant with the aggression there. It's evident on all of their social media for fucks sake so if you didn't know what to expect then you're a clown. I've seen them twice and they're a fucking savage live band. I used to hear people complaining that the singers moves were weird and that he wore too many bangles etc. Not to mention the only time I seen Taake, he kissed a fucking random drunk who came up onstage. No one gave a fuck then, why now? Someone's onstage antics isn't what I went to see, I went to see the music live.

Vegan antifa sluts get upset when there's swastikas and sieg heils been thrown about on stage. Reacting so vitriolic about a little kissy kissy between a couple of dudes who have probably gotten a laugh out of the reaction is the same kind of thing. More faggotry than the act itself.

I didn't realise we had come for the social outrage? I thought it was about music.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muzpellsynir wrote:
Vegan antifa sluts get upset when there's swastikas and sieg heils been thrown about on stage. Reacting so vitriolic about a little kissy kissy between a couple of dudes who have probably gotten a laugh out of the reaction is the same kind of thing.

True, and a pretty good point. It is more or less the same sort of 'outraged' reaction and online whining I suppose.
under a funeral shroom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vegan Antifa Sluts is going to be a band sooner than later. It'll be like the Cycle Sluts From Hell except the video on Headbangers Ball will be called "I Wish You Were a Queer".
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

under a funeral shroom wrote:
The video on Headbangers Ball will be called "I Wish You Were a Queer".

Only cause all the sluts have to be guys now. Women prefer to be called by the more PC title of having judgement free fun.
morfumax

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gojko88 wrote:
I managed to catch these guys in Slovenia yesterday with Bölzer and Taake. The songs sound even better live than they do on the album. The sound was massive and the performance tight as fuck. I would easily call it an amazing live show if not for one tiny detail.

On stage, the guys are a complete bunch of fags. The bass player has this short hair with long bangs that make him look like a hardcore fan of latter-day Danzig, and the guitarist, with his unbuttoned shirt, rolled up sleeves and feminine movements wouldn't be out-of-place in Tribulation. The vocalist, while not nausea-inducing per se, also sported a funny sleeveless shirt and came across as strange rather than scary or imposing in any way.

The pinnacle of this faggotry came when Hoest came out on stage to do guest vocals on one track. He was wearing what was obviously a cut-up girlie shirt two sizes too small, and proceeded to kiss the guitarist straight in the mouth at one point, to no obvious disapproval of the latter.

Of course, I don't believe for a second that any of them have any homosexual tendencies, but that makes the whole thing look even more fake and inauthentic. No idea why they feel this way to portray their music visually is suitable for the band, but it certainly didn't sit well with me, or indeed many others in the audience.

edit: typo

You just got triggered by another man's haircut.

Think about it.

13 wrote:
what

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clap, fucking clap.
What a discussion. You guys think the OTOH guitarist and Hoest had a sit down and agreed “this part needs a kiss so you open your lips and I tongue you” It’s clear that hoest did his thing, it’s as simple as that. On the other hand I’m sorry to hear the bassist had too short hair. I hope you’re ok.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: