P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

BLACK METAL 'ZINES FROM 90s FOR SALE.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isellmycollection

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:01 pm    Post subject: BLACK METAL 'ZINES FROM 90s FOR SALE. Reply with quote

Fanzines available for sales. Some may are a xeroxed copy.

Make your offer.

Some photocopies with Burzum news from 90s magazines.

Filosophem and Aske(ideological publications with Grishnackh's views)

Fanzines with Burzum interviews.

Other Fanzines.

Ancient Ceremonies #2

Pagan & Proud #1(Fanzine of the band Evil)

Pagan & Proud #2(Fanzine of the band Evil)

Pagan & Proud#4(Fanzine of the band Evil)

666 #2

Spiritual Impurity, Goatvomit, Kerberos, Kratornas, Nhaavah, End All Life Prod., The voice of the dark, Petagno, Darkarts, Kris Verwimp, Leather n' Spike, Enthroned, Franang 'zine, Dark Blaze Sronghold, Seigneur Voland, Profane, Fornication, Lust, Unholy Archangel, Thornspawn, Anarazel, From Dark to Black dist., Satan's Sweet Slavery Mag., Eclipse of Live Promulgation, Nachthymnen, Ad Nominen, Gospel of the Horns, Atomizer.

Radogost88 (in Polish)

Forgotten Past, Martial, Fullmoon, Ordo Sinistra Vivendi, Ohtar, Megalucyfers, War 88, Galgenberg.

Fanzine of the band Kristallnacht

In the Deep Forest #3(Fanzine of the Spanish band Nazgul?), (in Spanish)

Contains articles only. In deep forest, Nacia el slon de los querreros(about ancient Greeks in Spain), Nazgul, Heros of Iberia Celtiberos, West Bastion Brotherhood, Mortis Elfo de las tinieblas, Legendas mitologicas en la rierra de los Iberos, Vlad Tepes el primer genocida, Gontyna Kry, El bestiario pagano de Hibernia, Nargaroth.

Dark Blaze

Absurd, Dean Adams, BlackDeath(Draughwath), Ofermod, Nocturnal Mortum, Negura Bunget, Grand Belial's Key, Osculum Infame, Limbonic Art, Obtained Enslavement and many articles and reviews.

Dark Blaze

Abigor, Armageddon(Ger), Capricornus, Xantotol, Dimmu Borgir, Gehenna, Enthroned, Penitent, Veles, Vargariket, Puissance/Parnassus, Mordor, Ragash and many bios and reviews.

The Black Plague #1

Vlad Tepes, Mutiilation, Belketre, Lord Aakon Keetreh, Mortiis, Black Murder, Moevot, Satanicum Tenebrae, Amaka Hahina.

Black Light #1

Northern Heritage #2

Runenblut #1 (in German)

Fornost, Luror, Minutum Mundum, Sigh(interview in english), Magog, Wolfsmond, Wolfnacht(interview in english), Barad Dur.

Oskorei #2

Dark Funeral, Primordial, Lunar Aurora, Hellstorm, Aurora Borealis, Warhammer, Skyforger, Witchery, Seth, Mithotyn, Necropolis Rec., Krabathor, Urgehal(Norway), Hidden in the Fog.

Oskorei #3

Franang #4

Noctis, Utumno, Metalucifer, Dunkelheit, Sabbat, Destroyer 666, Merciless Rec., Adorior, Inferno, Gorgon, Celestia, Absurd, Twisted Tower Dire, Desaster, Venedae, Scepter, Abigor, Avantgarde Music, Hyperion.

Mysticism

Andy La Roque, Nocturnal Breed, Bal-Sagoth, Non Serviam, Vintersorg, Meridian Force, Behexen, Witchbane, Solstafir, Diabolical Masquerade, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter.

Moondance #3

Metal Noir #2

Psicoterror #6

Oblivion's Circle #1

Osculum Infame, Marduk, Enthroned, Goden, Agony, Dark circle dist., Chronicles.

Skavenblight #1

Haat, Judas Iscariot, Clandestine Blaze, mz. 412, Nofestival of light, Puissance, Eclipse 'zine, Hybris, Pest, Dark Blaze stronghold, Mrok, Wierzba, Ostatnie Tchnienie 'zine/prod., Sirius.

Savage Garden #2

Dimmu Borgir, Mithotyn, Sad Entheus, Darkstyle, Die verbannten kinder eva's, Lycia, ...the soil bleeds black, Lunar Aurora, Necromicon, Therion, Draconian, Forgotten Silence, Blazing Eternity, Bishop of Hexen, Mussorgski, Blut aus Nord, Exhumer, Your shapeless beauty, Arkham, Prophecy(Fra), Stille Volk, Asyndess, Elend, Vladimir, Falange Amata, December's Fire, Funereal Moon, Equitant, Nox Mortis.

Clewone

As Sahar, Severance, Voices from the dark side 'zine, Bhaobhan Sidhe, Arman, Demented Mind, Zubirun, Gehenna, Tiamat, Sil Khannaz, Donpheebin, Dismembered Fetus, Kremation, As Sahar (second interview), Officium Triste, Mistery, Vicious Azael, Enforcer, Nuclear Death, Usurper.

Dark Poetry of Nature

Absu, Consecration, Youth against Christ, The magic way, ...the soil bleeds black and many occult/magic articles.

As Wolves Among Sheeps #1

Edge of Sanity, Grand Belial's Key, Dark Tranquillity, Crucifix, Leukemia, Divine Eve, The Gathering, Goddified, Phlebotomized, Vermin, Embrionic Death, Acheron, Mangled, Eve of Morning, Godsend, Kataklysm, Black Funeral, Comecon, Autopsy, Chorus of Ruin, Avulsed, As Serenity Fades.

A View Into the Abyss

Hades, Varathron, Nastrond, Obtained Enslavement, Satyricon, Ancient, Dark Funeral, Black Funeral, Mayhem(Norway), Pavor, Faust(Norway), Behemoth, Immolation, Asphyx, Anatomy, Buried Beneath, Fleurety(Norway), Grave, Prophecies et Sanctus.

Metal Core #25

The chasm, Agent Steel, Bloodfeast, Metal nightmare 'zine, The Grimoire of the exhaluted deeds 'zine.

Unknown

Emperor, Immortal, Unholy, Ancient Rites, Martyrium.

Unknown

Satyricon, Article Austrian BM syndicate(Summoning, Pervertum, Trifixion, Pazuzu)., Reviews of Swedish BM releases, Tribute to Bathory, Swordmaster, Sabaoth.

Terrorizer #6

Greek Fanzines

Sub Terra #0 (in English)

Sub Terra is a quality publication and all pages are black written in white letters, in glossy paper. Sub Terra was made by a Greek but it was published in english.

Atrocious Bloom #1 (in English)

Immured, Son of William, Eternal Winter, Bhaobhan Sidhe, Wintermoon, Beseech, Detestor, Invocation, Homicide, Cinerarium, Nocturnal Howling, Hammerheart Rec., Calvary, Godless, Callenish Circle, Chained and Desperate, Vornat, Fiendish Nymph, Adversary, Diabolos, Ragnarok, Mastic Scum, Mortuary, Nightfall, Amon Amarth, Usurper, Twilight, Cold Meat Industry, Live report Ancient Rites.

The Forest #12(Fanzine of Panos Tzanetatos of unisound Records)

War Monger #2

Acid Death, Septic Flesh, Decay, Sarcastic Terror, Prophecy of Death, Stigma, Sigh, Rotting Christ, Funeral Urn, D.A.B., Necropath, Xantotol, Inner Fear, Death Courier, Mortal Pain, Nephrite, Nέμεσις Μνήμες, Silver Bullets, Metal Edge, Fourth Dimension, Kai Hansen, Anxiety, Victory Parade, Windspout, Wisdom, Night Shadows, Guardian Angel, Marauder, Dark Nova. 116 σελίδες.

Η Εκδίκηση του Μέταλ #5(Metal fanzine of Golden Dawn members)

Bound for Glory, Heinrich Himmler, αφιερώματα και κριτικές.

Η Εκδίκηση του Μέταλ #6

Legion of Doom, Squadron, Εκάτη, αφιερώματα και κριτικές.

Η Εκδίκηση του Μέταλ #7

Mudoven, Iron Youth, C18 αφιερώματα και κριτικές.

("The revenge of Metal", a publication of the Metallers of the Greek Nationalist/NS organization Golden Dawn. They are all in Greek.)

Decapitated(old Fanzine of Panos Tzanetatos of Unisound Records)

Captains of Death, Φασαρία, Deceptor, Lethal Compression, Vomit, Devicer, Septic Flesh, Mortify, Acid Death, Death Courier, Rotting Christ, Samael, Merciless, Nocturnus.

Iron #1(Magazine of Panos Tzanetatos of Unisound Records)

Metalucifer, Destructor, Bill Zebub, Razor, Destruction, Graveland, Δαιμόνια Νύμφη, Crest of Darkness(Nor), The Horatii, Αρχαία Ελληνική Μυθολογία, Η Σβάστικα, Βαμπίρ και πολλά αφιερώματα και κριτικές. 146 σελίδες.

Iron #2

Agent Steel, Motorhead, Gods Tower, Rock Bitch, Proscriptor, Sabbat, Μέθοδοι βασαανιστηρίων, αφιερώματα Hellhammer, Celtic Frost, Carnivore, πολλές κριτικές και άλλα. 98 σελίδες.

Ιστορία του Eλληνικού Heavy Metal(έκδοση του Iron)

Nigel Foxxes Inc(Thanatos), Spitfire, Crush, Rust, Flames, Rock clubs, Vaal και πολλά αφιερώματα

Ideological

The Philosopher's Stone

The philosopher's stone is a publication that was made by the American(Tampa-Florida)"Luciferian light group" in 1994. #55 of 100. It's about rituals magic and satanic sorcery.

Sabbath Stone

The Sabbath Stone is a Belgian publication about occultism, paganism.

Order of the Evil Eye Vol.1,#6(Fanzine of Vincent Crowley of Acheron).

Order of the Evil Eye Vol.1,#2

Order of the Evil Eye Vol.1,#5

Satan's Sweet Slavery #9

Articles on Satanism only.

Insignia

Insignia is an American publication with NS occult and pagan articles which also contains an interview with the band Hagall.

Last edited by isellmycollection on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:38 pm; edited 29 times in total
tsjorog

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:09 am    Post subject: Amazing Reply with quote

80Euros ?
isellmycollection

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Amazing Reply with quote

tsjorog wrote:
80Euros ?

For all? No thanks. Smile
isellmycollection

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up.
Wolfsturm888

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Filosofem + ASKE are xeroxed from originals. Originals are bound in a different way. I own the originals.

The Satyricon interview ("Unknown") is a copy too.

Seems many are just xeroxed pages, not originals. I would NOT buy this.
isellmycollection

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfsturm888 wrote:
Filosofem + ASKE are xeroxed from originals. Originals are bound in a different way. I own the originals.

The Satyricon interview ("Unknown") is a copy too.

Seems many are just xeroxed pages, not originals. I would NOT buy this.

Some are xeroxed copies of the originals indeed(photocopies) but most are original. You can ask in pms.

Surely xeroxed copies are:

The Black Plague #1

Oskorei #3

Black Rites

The Philosopher's Stone

Sabbath Stone

Surely originals with Burzum interviews are:

The Muspellzheimr Journal

Ledotakas

Into the Pentagram

Hellflame

Dead

I Return to Darkness

I am old in Black Metal and I own these 'zines for more than 20 years. After so many years, in many cases, I don't even remember which are exactly the originals and the xeroxed copies. Anyone's help will be welcomed.

Last edited by isellmycollection on Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
isellmycollection

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up.
Cosmic Devastator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in the muspellzheimr journal... what do you want for it?
isellmycollection

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cosmic Devastator wrote:
I'm interested in the muspellzheimr journal... what do you want for it?

I sent you a pm.
Wolfsturm888

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is help:

ALL Burzum related ones are NOT ORIGINALS!

I would say all b/w are xeroxed (or 99%). There are scans with better quality online; find and print for nothing. In better quality.

I would give 10 for all (but am not even interested).
isellmycollection

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfsturm888 wrote:
Here is help:

ALL Burzum related ones are NOT ORIGINALS!

I would say all b/w are xeroxed (or 99%). There are scans with better quality online; find and print for nothing. In better quality.

I would give 10 for all (but am not even interested).

You don't know what you talking about.

All these with Burzum interviews are originals and I own them.

I sign it.

Quote:
I would give 10 for all (but am not even interested)

Even if you give 1.000 EUR, I'm not selling to you not even one page of these originals.

Please move away.

Last edited by isellmycollection on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
manes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Support the Funebri Inferi guy, he is a super serious person, not a rip off, he used to live the BM scene in the 90's, if he says it's original, it definitely is, he doesn't need to lie.
isellmycollection

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

manes wrote:
Support the Funebri Inferi guy, he is a super serious person, not a rip off, he used to live the BM scene in the 90's, if he says it's original, it definitely is, he doesn't need to lie.

Thanks a lot, it's exactly as you said it, I don't want to cheat anyone.

If someone believes a fanzine is not original we can discuss this in pms. I always say to buyers which one is original, which is not and which one is doubtful of what exactly is.
isellmycollection

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold

Last edited by isellmycollection on Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:36 pm; edited 6 times in total
PSK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deo occidi -> Osculum Infame's drummer fanzine / AMSG production
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: