P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Drowning the Light - Varcolaci Rising
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HermannsTriumph



Joined: 15 Mar 2016
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next time i think it would be easier if you just email out the cipher to the people who pre-ordered upon release of the album. Otherwise some people who want to do the cipher get a week or more head start over others due to varying shipping times. That just causes more people to share answers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 2575

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HermannsTriumph wrote:
Next time i think it would be easier if you just email out the cipher to the people who pre-ordered upon release of the album. Otherwise some people who want to do the cipher get a week or more head start over others due to varying shipping times. That just causes more people to share answers.


Indeed you have a good point, I just prefer the physical thing and presume people are more honourable then they are, which is a shame, and I may do an email out at the end of the week of a scan of the cipher to everyone who ordered it.
It really is a shame though how low some will stoop.

When this is all said and done, I will have an interesting story to tell in regards to the cipher.
_________________
http://darkadversary.bigcartel.com/

http://darkadversarymerch.bigcartel.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 6105
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adding copies to the store end of the month.
_________________
Horde Absurd: www.hordeabsurd.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-records.com (We accept credit cards! EUR/USD)
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Phlegma



Joined: 13 Feb 2015
Posts: 1141

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

who's going to do the vinyl verson this time?
incredible good work btw
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xasthur1349



Joined: 26 Feb 2016
Posts: 155

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ordered the Special Edition 2, looking forward to tackling the cipher.
Thanks for putting things like this together, it truly makes the release all the more special.
Hail DTL!
_________________
Sale/Tradelist: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=63799

Wantlist: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=63798
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 2575

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phlegma wrote:
who's going to do the vinyl verson this time?
incredible good work btw


Iron Bonehead will have it out in Feb 2018
_________________
http://darkadversary.bigcartel.com/

http://darkadversarymerch.bigcartel.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 2575

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Short and long sleeve shirts available.

ORDER HERE: http://darkadversarymerch.bigcartel.com/


_________________
http://darkadversary.bigcartel.com/

http://darkadversarymerch.bigcartel.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phlegma



Joined: 13 Feb 2015
Posts: 1141

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
Phlegma wrote:
who's going to do the vinyl verson this time?
incredible good work btw


Iron Bonehead will have it out in Feb 2018


IBP ... wow, not bad
thanks. instant purchase Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johnny13hockey



Joined: 05 Jan 2017
Posts: 179
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
"Varcolaci Rising" on CD is officially out now!!
Pre-orders started sending last week and are continuing to be sent this week!

*IMPORTANT* (and something I didn't think i'd have to say, but apparently have to) - Those who get a copy of the Vampyre Cipher to solve DO NOT share it online, nor your answer, doing so will mean instant disqualification as well as being banned from any future puzzles/riddles etc.
In other words don't be a bad sport and a shit stain.

Thank you to all those who have been patient with this one, I know it can be tedious waiting in an age where instant gratification is on tap, so it's appreciated.

I will post some pictures in the next few days of the CD.


Have the pre orders with the metal pin been sent out as well?

Still waiting to receive mine but have seen a few people in the US and Europe receive their CD's, being "local" in Australia to you I thought I'd have received mine before them. I assumed the metal pins may be delayed or something but just wanted to confirm Smile

Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 2575

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnny13hockey wrote:
da666 wrote:
"Varcolaci Rising" on CD is officially out now!!
Pre-orders started sending last week and are continuing to be sent this week!

*IMPORTANT* (and something I didn't think i'd have to say, but apparently have to) - Those who get a copy of the Vampyre Cipher to solve DO NOT share it online, nor your answer, doing so will mean instant disqualification as well as being banned from any future puzzles/riddles etc.
In other words don't be a bad sport and a shit stain.

Thank you to all those who have been patient with this one, I know it can be tedious waiting in an age where instant gratification is on tap, so it's appreciated.

I will post some pictures in the next few days of the CD.


Have the pre orders with the metal pin been sent out as well?

Still waiting to receive mine but have seen a few people in the US and Europe receive their CD's, being "local" in Australia to you I thought I'd have received mine before them. I assumed the metal pins may be delayed or something but just wanted to confirm Smile

Thanks!


All pre-orders have been sent out, the final lot sent on Friday - 20/10 (they were all sent over a 2 week period).
The pins and a few other things were delayed (metal pins were made in Mexico and the earthquakes held them up a bit) but everything is out and sent now.
Should be with you soon either way.
_________________
http://darkadversary.bigcartel.com/

http://darkadversarymerch.bigcartel.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johnny13hockey



Joined: 05 Jan 2017
Posts: 179
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
johnny13hockey wrote:
da666 wrote:
"Varcolaci Rising" on CD is officially out now!!
Pre-orders started sending last week and are continuing to be sent this week!

*IMPORTANT* (and something I didn't think i'd have to say, but apparently have to) - Those who get a copy of the Vampyre Cipher to solve DO NOT share it online, nor your answer, doing so will mean instant disqualification as well as being banned from any future puzzles/riddles etc.
In other words don't be a bad sport and a shit stain.

Thank you to all those who have been patient with this one, I know it can be tedious waiting in an age where instant gratification is on tap, so it's appreciated.

I will post some pictures in the next few days of the CD.


Have the pre orders with the metal pin been sent out as well?

Still waiting to receive mine but have seen a few people in the US and Europe receive their CD's, being "local" in Australia to you I thought I'd have received mine before them. I assumed the metal pins may be delayed or something but just wanted to confirm Smile

Thanks!


All pre-orders have been sent out, the final lot sent on Friday - 20/10 (they were all sent over a 2 week period).
The pins and a few other things were delayed (metal pins were made in Mexico and the earthquakes held them up a bit) but everything is out and sent now.
Should be with you soon either way.


Awesome! Thanks for the reply. Should arrive in the next few days
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scourgeofvinyl



Joined: 10 Jul 2017
Posts: 87
Location: NJ

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Varcolaci Rising is melancholic and lush, excellent album. Definitely looking forward to the vinyl release.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Unaerth



Joined: 17 Feb 2014
Posts: 335
Location: The Star Peninsula

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

those vocals
just cannot get past them ... my loss, i guess, but they sound awful to me.
the spoken/affected parts work well, in my opinion, but the rest of the croaking completely ruins it for me. cover art is nicely done and fits the instrumentation/atmosphere.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 2575

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**** Everyone who ordered a version with the cipher has just been emailed the cipher + instructions, to make it more fair on those who might get their mail slower than others.

So check your junk mail folders if it's not in your inbox!
_________________
http://darkadversary.bigcartel.com/

http://darkadversarymerch.bigcartel.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hidden38



Joined: 20 Aug 2017
Posts: 755
Location: Austin, TX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received today, the nostalgia is strong with this one. It feels like just yesterday that I bought the Fallen Years from Ajna. Still gives me the same feelings of sadness and dread. Always a pleasure.
_________________
Webstore down for maintenance, awaiting new arrivals.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group