P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

[?] Darkthrone - Dark Thrones & Black Flags... LP-versio
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
peterott



Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 4670
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: [?] Darkthrone - Dark Thrones & Black Flags... LP-versio Reply with quote

Does anyone know, where this is sold except for the Peaceville webshop ?

(same goes for the upcoming or already released new Bloodath - The Fathomless Mastery LP version).
_________________
Tradelist + Good Traders:
www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hellpiss



Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 266

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, good question. I'd buy it too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blood and Thunder



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 1285
Location: Melbourne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's the only place I've seen it... would cost a fucking fortune via that means also. I thought you had to wait 5 years for Darkthrone LPs to be absurd prices...
_________________
Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust
If god won't help me
Then the devil must...

http://www.blackmetalrevolution.com/preview.html
http://www.blackmetalrevolution.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/bmrevolution
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Uncolored



Joined: 19 Sep 2008
Posts: 1319
Location: Cagliari/Italy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: [?] Darkthrone - Dark Thrones & Black Flags... LP-ve Reply with quote

peterott wrote:

(same goes for the upcoming or already released new Bloodath - The Fathomless Mastery LP version).


is it worth to buy? the few songs I've listened are pure morbid angel rip off, really disappointing
_________________
Germaniac wrote:
Caller Of The Storms may be black, but he has an aryan heart.

SatanHussein wrote:
my dream is to organise a funeral doom festival and sell my stockpiles of antidepressants at the merch stand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Goab



Joined: 14 Jun 2007
Posts: 899
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't got the guts to evn give this one a try after bad joke that "FOAD" was
_________________
But I noticed nothing dangled between his legs. He was a female down there- and from his vagina came a tongue followed by many fingers. NUCLEAR DEATH - Cathedral of Sleep
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
WarDog



Joined: 02 Dec 2008
Posts: 351
Location: AZ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: [?] Darkthrone - Dark Thrones & Black Flags... LP-ve Reply with quote

Uncolored wrote:
peterott wrote:

(same goes for the upcoming or already released new Bloodath - The Fathomless Mastery LP version).


is it worth to buy? the few songs I've listened are pure morbid angel rip off, really disappointing


I liked it alot. Depends on how you like your Black Metal.
_________________
Pure Stench Forums: Noise, Power Electronics, Noisecore, Metal, etc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hellfire Commando



Joined: 23 May 2006
Posts: 2232
Location: Montral

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: [?] Darkthrone - Dark Thrones & Black Flags... LP-ve Reply with quote

WarDog wrote:
Uncolored wrote:
peterott wrote:

(same goes for the upcoming or already released new Bloodath - The Fathomless Mastery LP version).


is it worth to buy? the few songs I've listened are pure morbid angel rip off, really disappointing


I liked it alot. Depends on how you like your Black Metal.


And what else you listen than black metal! Laughing
I love it too!
_________________
The Goat of fire in me ablaze
Oh cosmic furnace I behold
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sadovahr



Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 1084
Location: Neverland

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goab wrote:
I haven't got the guts to evn give this one a try after bad joke that "FOAD" was


I almost agree with this Sad
_________________
Good sellers/traders & Trade/sell/want list
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nocturnal Deathstrike



Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 2276

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should buy this only because of my band being on the cover, but Im afraid I would never really listen to it.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
nexxxion



Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Posts: 426

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goab wrote:
I haven't got the guts to evn give this one a try after bad joke that "FOAD" was

they sell records exclusively through their logo these days.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
speedeathrash



Joined: 19 Nov 2006
Posts: 406
Location: Toronto, Canada

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last Bloodbath was pretty unremarkable. I had hoped for something more creative or interesting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Morbid69



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 1604
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
I should buy this only because of my band being on the cover, but Im afraid I would never really listen to it.....


You're in Destruction?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5808

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morbid69 wrote:
Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
I should buy this only because of my band being on the cover, but Im afraid I would never really listen to it.....


You're in Destruction?


I think he would be reffering to the 'Nocturnal' patch the new album Darkthrone mascot wears on his jacket. Wink

(Thats the patch on Dark Thrones and Black Flags anyways, the Destruction patch is on F.O.A.D.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dodens Grav



Joined: 12 Jun 2007
Posts: 1601

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Morbid69 wrote:
Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
I should buy this only because of my band being on the cover, but Im afraid I would never really listen to it.....


You're in Destruction?


I think he would be reffering to the 'Nocturnal' patch the new album Darkthrone mascot wears on his jacket. Wink

(Thats the patch on Dark Thrones and Black Flags anyways, the Destruction patch is on F.O.A.D.)


The patch on F.O.A.D. is Deathhammer...don't know where the Destruction is coming from.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WarDog



Joined: 02 Dec 2008
Posts: 351
Location: AZ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I ever get anyone to draw for my zine I'm asking whoever does the Deathhammer cover art!
_________________
Pure Stench Forums: Noise, Power Electronics, Noisecore, Metal, etc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group