P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Krieg
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tom245

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
There was also supposed to be a split with Morbid Upheaval in the pipeline.

The Morbid upheaval tracks have now been released as a split with another band. I asked Iron Tyrant on this board and I think he said that he couldn't wait forever for Lust. Sad
Humus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reed wrote:
Saw these dudes at the Revenge show in San Francisco. Have heard em before but wasn't too impressed with the live show. The singer was wearing black kitchen-cleaning gloves. Laughing

I never could stand listening to Krieg on record, but I saw them live in 2002 with Black witchery and Armagedda and they were more then ok live. That show got released with an Antaeus liveshow on tape.
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom245 wrote:
Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
There was also supposed to be a split with Morbid Upheaval in the pipeline.

The Morbid upheaval tracks have now been released as a split with another band. I asked Iron Tyrant on this board and I think he said that he couldn't wait forever for Lust. Sad

It lists Lust as 'Split Up' on metal archives. No idea whether this is true or not, though I know as of this moment, Bernie is working on Weapon which I suppose would be taking up some time.
Blackmetalhed213

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
Reed wrote:
Saw these dudes at the Revenge show in San Francisco. Have heard em before but wasn't too impressed with the live show. The singer was wearing black kitchen-cleaning gloves. Laughing

I never could stand listening to Krieg on record, but I saw them live in 2002 with Black witchery and Armagedda and they were more then ok live. That show got released with an Antaeus liveshow on tape.

Was that the show where Imperial told the audience to stop standing around like faggots trying to impress their fat gothic girlfriends?

I definitely dig some Krieg but I kinda think Imperial is a joke after that talk about the Krieg DLP that was gonna be the end of it all and have a big statement as to why he's ending Krieg and then he revives Krieg via Myspace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: