P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Savage Axe of Death (Ita/Bra) debut demo out soon

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Acid Orgy



Joined: 23 Jan 2011
Posts: 1890

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:49 am    Post subject: Savage Axe of Death (Ita/Bra) debut demo out soon Reply with quote

Old school BM with members of Children Of Technology (Ita) and Pactum (Bra)


Sample
https://youtu.be/g6DkgIMoHUU

FB page
https://www.facebook.com/SavageAxeOfDeath/
_________________
Ough wrote:
You spent $80 on a Sanguine Relic tape
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
axebix



Joined: 28 Mar 2015
Posts: 2216

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad.

C.O.T. were an alright band, but I was disappointed with their post-debut work. "Under the Ripping Storm" is a cool track nonetheless. I heard the disbanded because singer and drummer broke up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Acid Orgy



Joined: 23 Jan 2011
Posts: 1890

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

axebix wrote:

I heard the disbanded because singer and drummer broke up.

Fake news. New album coming soon.
_________________
Ough wrote:
You spent $80 on a Sanguine Relic tape
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
axebix



Joined: 28 Mar 2015
Posts: 2216

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acid Orgy wrote:
axebix wrote:

I heard the disbanded because singer and drummer broke up.

Fake news. New album coming soon.


That's cool. But she's not in the band anymore, is she? I hope it will have a darker edge than the previous one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Acid Orgy



Joined: 23 Jan 2011
Posts: 1890

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

axebix wrote:
Acid Orgy wrote:
axebix wrote:

I heard the disbanded because singer and drummer broke up.

Fake news. New album coming soon.


That's cool. But she's not in the band anymore, is she? I hope it will have a darker edge than the previous one.


No idea about the 2019 lineup, but they broke up MANY years ago already and played together for years after that, so not an issue for them.
_________________
Ough wrote:
You spent $80 on a Sanguine Relic tape
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group