P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Last tape scores....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 289, 290, 291 ... 410, 411, 412  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Rósachd



Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Posts: 247

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutkvlt wrote:
Rósachd wrote:
Is anyone else still waiting for SOD packages? Ordered that Ormgard tape shortly after the release and it doesn't seem to have materialised yet. Hope the postal system hasn't choked it up somewhere.


I am as well, but Orm said he's just really backed up with orders. He's closing the shop for a while to catch up.


Yeah, was just starting to get a bit edgy since there are a few people who have posted photos of the tape here. I'll wait and see.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ENOLA GOAT



Joined: 20 Nov 2008
Posts: 2595

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CONSUMMATION "s/t"
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S.P.



Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 828
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
http://behest.netii.net | http://behestzine.tictail.com

Ruho 7" EP now available https://soundcloud.com/dtbrex/ruho-vangittu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
ravn



Joined: 05 Sep 2010
Posts: 634

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lunar Aurora ‎– Auf Dunklen Schwingen(normal version)
Lunar Aurora ‎– Auf Dunklen Schwingen(special version,numbered)
Lunar Aurora ‎– A Wandering Winterdream Beneath The Cold Moon
Paysage D'Hiver ‎– Die Festung



_________________
good deals with;
blacksun__,moonan__Kerker_aus_zeit(X3)__the Chosen__alhaz__probert__iscariah__cursed blood__SerpentOfTheVoid__NWNPROD__haldarn_throneofashes_Ironwood_Vowels_tehomapzu_skygge_Paria_Svartavingar_aetergap_grav_ Desolation Path
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Judas Goat



Joined: 17 Jan 2012
Posts: 102
Location: Houston

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stuff I've got over the past month or so

Akitsa - Au Crepuscule de l'esperance
Black Witchery - Desecration of the Holy Kingdom
Circle of Ouroburos/Somnivore split
Contrepoison - The Thunder Which Collides
Crown of Cerberus - Awakening
Dead Reptile Shrine - The Jewel Throne
Dead Reptile Shrine/Torturium split
Mgla - Presence
Mgla - Groza
Ride For Revenge/Bloodhammer - Chords of the Left Hand
StreetMeat - Nails
Urine Cop - Stay Smoke Stay Stone
Will Over Matter - Seven Impulses
_________________
1488 69 420
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
zyklonbaptism



Joined: 28 Nov 2011
Posts: 267
Location: Tampa, FL

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Swallowed - s/t EP
Hooded Menace - The Eyeless Horde
Swallowed - Epitaph of Nauseation demo
Cruciamentum - Convocation of Crawling Chaos demo
Satan's Satyrs - Wild Beyond Belief!
_________________
http://churchofdisgust.bandcamp.com - ROTTEN DEATH METAL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
siax2.0



Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Posts: 339

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravn wrote:
Lunar Aurora ‎– Auf Dunklen Schwingen(normal version)
Lunar Aurora ‎– Auf Dunklen Schwingen(special version,numbered)
Lunar Aurora ‎– A Wandering Winterdream Beneath The Cold Moon
Paysage D'Hiver ‎– Die Festung




great scores! Would you mind scanning one of the "Auf dunklen Schwingen" covers for me?
_________________
my tradelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Doom-Mantia



Joined: 31 Jan 2011
Posts: 1824
Location: USA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
good users
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Torcos



Joined: 01 Dec 2012
Posts: 23
Location: France

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

siax2.0 wrote:
ravn wrote:
Lunar Aurora ‎– Auf Dunklen Schwingen(normal version)
Lunar Aurora ‎– Auf Dunklen Schwingen(special version,numbered)
Lunar Aurora ‎– A Wandering Winterdream Beneath The Cold Moon
Paysage D'Hiver ‎– Die Festung




great scores! Would you mind scanning one of the "Auf dunklen Schwingen" covers for me?


Same question, for the "special version" ! How much did you offer the guy to get them off ebay ? (wish i had had your reflex...)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carpathian_Florist



Joined: 19 May 2012
Posts: 1155

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sacrilege



Joined: 02 Jan 2012
Posts: 71
Location: Oulainen, Finland

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHIA-IXA - Chaos Voodoo Magick

Will get it from mail this week. The sample song sounds to me something like between DDTM-era Beherit and Dead Reptile Shrine = must-have.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lordsharkhu



Joined: 26 Jul 2011
Posts: 60
Location: Malaya

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



Nocturnal Vomit ‘Cursed Relics’
Remains (Tha) ‘Demo # 2’
Terrorama ‘Crimes against Humanity’
Witchtrap ‘Vengeance is my name’
Madman ‘Force of sound’

Buy during Infernal Curse Asian Tour (Malaysia).
Sadly didn’t get their tape.
Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravn



Joined: 05 Sep 2010
Posts: 634

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Torcos wrote:
siax2.0 wrote:
ravn wrote:
Lunar Aurora ‎– Auf Dunklen Schwingen(normal version)
Lunar Aurora ‎– Auf Dunklen Schwingen(special version,numbered)
Lunar Aurora ‎– A Wandering Winterdream Beneath The Cold Moon
Paysage D'Hiver ‎– Die Festung




great scores! Would you mind scanning one of the "Auf dunklen Schwingen" covers for me?


Same question, for the "special version" ! How much did you offer the guy to get them off ebay ? (wish i had had your reflex...)


srry guys...wont take copy's...
offcourse i did an nice offer...realize i wont find them again soon...
_________________
good deals with;
blacksun__,moonan__Kerker_aus_zeit(X3)__the Chosen__alhaz__probert__iscariah__cursed blood__SerpentOfTheVoid__NWNPROD__haldarn_throneofashes_Ironwood_Vowels_tehomapzu_skygge_Paria_Svartavingar_aetergap_grav_ Desolation Path
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xxx



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Posts: 1032

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tapes of Gigatron 2000 and Dopefight
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
medarov



Joined: 21 Mar 2012
Posts: 314
Location: Sofia, Hate City

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordsharkhu wrote:


Nocturnal Vomit ‘Cursed Relics’
Remains (Tha) ‘Demo # 2’
Terrorama ‘Crimes against Humanity’
Witchtrap ‘Vengeance is my name’
Madman ‘Force of sound’

Buy during Infernal Curse Asian Tour (Malaysia).
Sadly didn’t get their tape.
Shocked


I have some promo copies with pro-cover, sent to me by Philip/Sodomistic Ritual. Try contacting him for an original copy or contact me for a promo copy. I will send in for free. Just the postal cost.
_________________
No Zine, No Scene! Demolished & Hammered since 2009...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 289, 290, 291 ... 410, 411, 412  Next
Page 290 of 412

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group