P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Oh no.... Hells Headbangers carrying bootlegs from Greece...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
holgerdanske

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing I hate about Hells Headbangers. Notice they don't mention it's a bootleg, just call it a "collector's item".

No support for bootleggers in any way shape or form.
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mad Mad Mad Shocked Shocked Shocked
NCM Recs

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
Prices are very reasonable and acceptable I think, especially considering the regular eBay prices of these. They even look quite good I think, and only a 100 copies of each, so I don't see the problem really..

$26 for a 3" CD-R & a lighter is a good price ? Ebay prices should have no bearing on what something is "worth". You get two idiots that HAVE to have something & the prices are skewed beyond belief. I had someone pay $105 for a Kill the Kristians CD-R, enough said Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
speedeathrash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"... a true collectors fuckin' diamond!"

Feh.
Dhorshonkari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me personally, buying a bootleg Black Widow shirt is one thing 'cause my time travel machine v2.1 is not working so good lately, and I can't go to 1971 for a couple of hrs to buy original merch. However, I will never support bootleg releases of newer bands, especially the bands that want no part of this shit to begin with.

I have spoken.

- When comes the vinyl??

- Who is stocking the vinyl in Europe???

- What distros have the vinyl in North America????

- Looks like the vinyl is sold out everywhere.
CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
Prices are very reasonable and acceptable I think, especially considering the regular eBay prices of these. They even look quite good I think, and only a 100 copies of each, so I don't see the problem really..
They could be worse, like Abyss Records selling them at 35 U$D's.

Black_Fire wrote:
Do you have any photos of these greek bootlegs?
http://www.officialabyssrecords.com/products_new.php

Endless Morbidity wrote:
One thing I hate about Hells Headbangers. Notice they don't mention it's a bootleg, just call it a "collector's item".
Neither does Abyss.

NCM Recs wrote:
$26 for a 3" CD-R & a lighter is a good price ? Ebay prices should have no bearing on what something is "worth". You get two idiots that HAVE to have something & the prices are skewed beyond belief. I had someone pay $105 for a Kill the Kristians CD-R, enough said :lol:
I think some people are looking at it and thinking there are"3" CD-R's and not just one 3" CD-R.

Almost guaranteed that these were done by the same guys, who did the BLASPHEMY or WARLOGHE digibook bootlegs.

Greece? Portugal?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greece. guy sent me a tradelist with these on it not too long ago. I sent it straight to the fuckin trash.
thrashbeast

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny, they're not carrying the Profanatica one Abyss is selling...

"Oh, we don't mind selling bootlegs just as long as they aren't from any bands on our label."

Fucking hypocrites.

These things are worthless by the way. Anyone who purchases one is a fucking moron in my opinion. Most of the recordings on these CDRs which are comprised mostly of demos can be found on various formats that were officially released with the bands' permission at one time or another.

Whoever released these things is simply trying to cash in on the metal collector mentality that plagues 90% of people that have anything to do with this music nowadays.
CrushUntilMadness

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrashbeast wrote:
It's funny, they're not carrying the Profanatica one Abyss is selling...

"Oh, we don't mind selling bootlegs just as long as they aren't from any bands on our label."

Fucking hypocrites.

These things are worthless by the way. Anyone who purchases one is a fucking moron in my opinion. Most of the recordings on these CDRs which are comprised mostly of demos can be found on various formats that were officially released with the bands' permission at one time or another.

Whoever released these things is simply trying to cash in on the metal collector mentality that plagues 90% of people that have anything to do with this music nowadays.

before making judgments you should turn your tongue in your mouth.. I guarantee they are not aware of that bootleg..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
holyhell666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of you are jumping on the "Let's start bashing HHR" bandwagon way too fast. Calling Hell's Headbangers hypocrites, greedy, etc. is absolutely idiotic.

Bootlegs have been around for decades. If many of you are going to bitch about these bootlegs, then was it okay for NWN to sell boots of Dismember & Sadistic Intent? I don't hear anyone bitching about that, even though the bands did not receive any of the proceeds. And yes, I bought a Sadistic Intent bootleg.

However, will I be purchasing these mini-cds from HHR? No. Will I start slamming them and trying to spread hatred about the label. Of course not. I will still continue to make many purchases from HHR because they are a highly reputable and dependable label/distro. It is run by 3 guys who are 100% metalheads and spend 100% of their time on HHR. Just like Yosuke, Tyler, and other dependable labels, they even go to concerts and show support for the bands. Do they try to make money. Hmmmm, let's see. They have costs of living like you and me, they have to try and make money to support their future releases ,and they are trying to continue running the label full time in this fucked up economy. All of you know this, yet few admit it. So who is the real hypocrite?
Blasphgore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HHR run a tight ship, i doubt anything on their part was done with bad intentions. great label. great distro.
thrashbeast

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrushUntilMadness wrote:

before making judgments you should turn your tongue in your mouth.. I guarantee they are not aware of that bootleg..

Well, it's quite suspicious that they received every single version Abyss is selling EXCEPT the Profanatica.

holyhell666 wrote:
Bootlegs have been around for decades. If many of you are going to bitch about these bootlegs, then was it okay for NWN to sell boots of Dismember & Sadistic Intent? I don't hear anyone bitching about that, even though the bands did not receive any of the proceeds. And yes, I bought a Sadistic Intent bootleg.

I don't support bootlegs no matter who sells them. I could also care less about which distros choose to carry them. I think I made it pretty clear what my problem with Hells Headbangers is. I'd have the same bone to pick with Yosuke if he was selling bootlegs from someone who illegally released music from the bands on his label. To my knowledge though, he's never done that.
Doomchild

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Im tired & fed up with all this Hell's Headbangers bashing/lashing out as well!!!
Chase & Crew sell/distribute some of the BEST shit around. shirts/cd's/vinyls/patches/etc....! dont knock em'.
Not to mention there PACKAGING!!! fukin SUPERB/TOP CLASS!!!
ALWAYS!

If they wanna sell these Boots, fukin let em'!

saluud & natural ice beers.

OLD METALHEADS UNITE!
CrushUntilMadness

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrashbeast wrote:
CrushUntilMadness wrote:

Well, it's quite suspicious that they received every single version Abyss is selling EXCEPT the Profanatica.

Well probably because the label who did those boots was "afraid" that Hells Headbangers would bitch about it or something..
I just know for a fact they are 666% supportive to metal and very reliable on any aspect
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: