P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

INFERNAL WAR !!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mindlock

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think there is a clear difference between bands like INFERNAL WAR and SADISTIK EXEKUTION, BLACK WITCHERY, ANGELCORPSE, ETC.

i agree their music is rather generic...doesn't evoke too much feeling for me, rather it just seems like they're trying to be as extreme as possible. which isn't to say that i necessarily dislike the band, as i kind of enjoyed the stuff prior to 'terrorfront' but bands like SADISTIK EXEKUTION don't need to try to be extreme, because they just are, and it shows in their music.

i should mention that SELBSTMORD (also a polish band) is a very good example of creating an aggressive sound with lots of blast beats, yet maintaining a certain kind of feeling in the music. 'spectre of hate' is a very solid release. i think if you are into INFERNAL WAR you should definitely check it out...it's not just a mindless blast fest like MARDUK or 1349.
templedclxvi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

these kind of bands just smell kinda fast-for-the-sake-of-being fast. infernal war has made some decent metal, i really dig the demo 'infernal ss'.
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like I.W. alot, in fact their style is one of my favorities.

OrdenSatani wrote:
I also find nazi's from Poland to be a hilarious idea.

Why epsecialy from Poland? BTW I don't think it's hilarious, I think it's weird but I can perfectly understand the reasons why. Russia lost 30.000.000 people during WWII in the battle against Nazis and the Russian neo-nazi movement is the strongest in Europe (50.000-70.000 active people and lot more supporters). I have a polish friend who told me that Nazis almost "flattened" the polish mountains from the many bombardments and there's a strong neo-nazi movement over there, greece almost destroyed during the nazi occupation of 1941-1944 and there are more than few active neo-nazis here. The current social conditions in Europe are the same like it was back in late 1930's and the story is/will be the same. Is not hilarious is just a another social fact. One of the many...
OrdenSatani

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:

OrdenSatani wrote:

Why epsecialy from Poland? BTW I don't think it's hilarious, I think it's weird but I can perfectly understand the reasons why. Russia lost 30.000.000 people during WWII in the battle against Nazis and the Russian neo-nazi movement is the strongest in Europe (50.000-70.000 active people and lot more supporters). I have a polish friend who told me that Nazis almost "flattened" the polish mountains from the many bombardments and there's a strong neo-nazi movement over there, greece almost destroyed during the nazi occupation of 1941-1944 and there are more than few active neo-nazis here. The current social conditions in Europe are the same like it was back in late 1930's and the story is/will be the same. Is not hilarious is just a another social fact. One of the many...

You answered your question within your own response Wink

And one can't really compare Infernal War to Revenge. Cannibal Corpse uses blast beats too, but that doesn't mean they sound anything like Blasphemy for that fact alone.
Blood and Thunder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterott wrote:
Sounds pretty much like Witchmaster's masterpiece "Masochistic Devil Worship".

A very astute observation - that Witchmaster made a masterpiece!
Then the devil must...

http://www.blackmetalrevolution.com/preview.html
http://www.blackmetalrevolution.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/bmrevolution
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:

OrdenSatani wrote:

I think it had something to do with the fact that apparently Slav's were not considered 'Aryan'. At least thats how I understood it.

Though we ought to remember, this is 'NEO-Nazism', not neccessarily the same as Nazism back in the day, but possibly an updated version. A lot of people of this persuasion these days do seem to see the Eastern Europeans as part of this group, perhaps due to a modernized ideal of the politics.

I will admit I am no expert, but thats how I see it.
mindlock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
this is 'NEO-Nazism', not neccessarily the same as Nazism back in the day, but possibly an updated version. A lot of people of this persuasion these days do seem to see the Eastern Europeans as part of this group, perhaps due to a modernized ideal of the politics.

bingo. there is no more need for discussion on this subject, so i hope any dipshit doesn't feel the need to chime in with his inane opinion. i wish there was a forum where all the noobs knew where to go to get answers to questions that everyone else already knows the answer to, such as "who invented the blast beat" and "lol polish nazis isn't that an oxymoron lolol?" let's get back to the music. there is no need for political discussion considering THIS BAND HAS FUCKING NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS OF ANY KIND, AS OFT REPEATED ON THEIR WEBPAGES AD NAUSEUM.
CR99

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right they just write Infernal S.S. because they want to be fucking hardcore
mindlock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
nexxxion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Compare Slav with the english word Slave. It's the same word stem and that's how Germanic tribes saw them.

There's Neo-Nazi movements in almost every country. Most of them are not nazis though, it's the old "us-versus-them" game. They just had a look at Nazi Germany to see how to "deal" with them.
South Africa had a rightwing nationalist Zulu brotherhood in the 80ies and 90ies, some of their members have Swastika tattoos (were talking about black men). And just recently some niggers in South Africa slaughtered their black brothers because they were immigrants taking the jobs of the natives and fucking their wives. It's always the same. They would be called Nazis If they'd be white.
Look, we just derailed the thread, but it's the bands fault, ha.
Iron Warfare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talking about the band, I really like them, especially Terrorfront, my favourite of the band. I can't wait their next work!
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since not months but even years INFERNAL WAR has nothing to do with NS or any politcs, so stop to talking bullshits.
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
sztorm75

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
Since not months but even years INFERNAL WAR has nothing to do with NS or any politcs, so stop to talking bullshits.

he he, exactly... they have chosen the right time to part with that... otherwise they would be already in the deep sea of shit as other nsbm bands nowdays.
masters_throne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

templedclxvi wrote:
these kind of bands just smell kinda fast-for-the-sake-of-being fast...

thanks. I needed that description for most of the fast bands out there.

The track is not bad at all. At least they have some nices variations in their speed. The sound is not my case, though...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
schadel_reich

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The track is alright. Not special, but not shit either. Also, with Infernal War, I think one of the reasons why people may not like them that much whilst enjoying Impiety is because Infernal War is more like Marduk than war metal and sounds more sterile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: