P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

KAAMOS (sweden)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hellhammer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kosmas wrote:
Hellhammer wrote:
Well there were 3 years between 2 kaamos albums, Vomitory relaesed 5 albums in like 8 years.

I know that.I think that Vomitory chose a more lonely path.
Kaamos had also a lot of feedback from zines and labels.

Hellhammer wrote:
It's not their best.

Blood Rapture for me !

Revelation Nausea for me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hellhammer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Hellhammer wrote:
Good, solid band, but I don't get the current fuzz about them. If you put everything in perspective and like death metal as much as people claim to do nowadays there are other bands who put out more and better stuff in a shorter period even if it isn't on yer fave format. Just listen to Vomitory f.i. but I guess every trend has a few bands that get embraced by the vast majority, just like Darkthrone and Sabbat once were/are.

At least in my case, the answer is really simple. Kaamos is a newer band to me and so I am currently more excited about them than some of my old favorites, which I have a totally different connection with.

And if somehow complimenting Kaamos has become a trendy thing to do, then it is one of the least idiotic trends I have seen lately, haha!

Very Happy

This is very true and it's probably just me but everytime I read about a band I think why do people overlook certain other bands.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
BreedingtheSpawn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucifer Rising is a killer output. I will have to buy the first Kaamos album soon and give it a listen.
Pestkrieg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellhammer wrote:

This is very true and it's probably just me but everytime I read about a band I think why do people overlook certain other bands.

In my case I was always put off by the crap name and crap album titles. What's recommended by these guys?
Imperative Coronation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the self titled Kaamos album best, the hysteric vocals at the beginning of Doom of Man are brilliant. All I can say is, bring on Glorifying the Grand Beast!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: