P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

MORBOSIDAD in Moscow MAY '09
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ziegenbockanbeter



Joined: 24 Dec 2008
Posts: 33
Location: Campo de Exterminio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: MORBOSIDAD in Moscow MAY '09 Reply with quote

A friend of mine told about this, he said that they will play in BERLIN as well. There's a chance of doing a show in Finland but nothing is sure yet. So far these are the only shows they are doing till the come back on NOVEMBER to GERMANY.
[/img][/list]
_________________
Hails the Hordes!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Devoured Death



Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 1833

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In an email Tomas mentioned something about a Berlin gig! Hopefully more info will be released on it soon, I'd really like to get over for that one!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Haagenti



Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 835
Location: Istanbul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: MORBOSIDAD in Moscow MAY '09 Reply with quote

Ziegenbockanbeter wrote:
A friend of mine told about this, he said that they will play in BERLIN as well. There's a chance of doing a show in Finland but nothing is sure yet. So far these are the only shows they are doing till the come back on NOVEMBER to GERMANY.
[/img][/list]


I will be there

I really hope that gig will be in Tocka club
_________________
You'll be implicated in crimes using these evil doppelgangers. Then i'll collect the bounty placed on your heads...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Ziegenbockanbeter



Joined: 24 Dec 2008
Posts: 33
Location: Campo de Exterminio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devoured Death wrote:
In an email Tomas mentioned something about a Berlin gig! Hopefully more info will be released on it soon, I'd really like to get over for that one!


Yes, BERLIN May '09 (Saturday) I also heard from him that may be Necros Christos will play with them, fuckin killer gig.
_________________
Hails the Hordes!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raelin



Joined: 05 May 2008
Posts: 143
Location: Hell of northern Bavaria

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It`s the 9th May and yes, we will play there too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Devoured Death



Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 1833

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziegenbockanbeter wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:
In an email Tomas mentioned something about a Berlin gig! Hopefully more info will be released on it soon, I'd really like to get over for that one!


Yes, BERLIN May '09 (Saturday) I also heard from him that may be Necros Christos will play with them, fuckin killer gig.


Killer! I will start looking into getting over then! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
schadel_reich



Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 846
Location: England

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziegenbockanbeter wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:
In an email Tomas mentioned something about a Berlin gig! Hopefully more info will be released on it soon, I'd really like to get over for that one!


Yes, BERLIN May '09 (Saturday) I also heard from him that may be Necros Christos will play with them, fuckin killer gig.

If this is true, then I should start saving. Definitely worth checking out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WARCHANGEL



Joined: 01 Dec 2006
Posts: 237

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Patrick (IRON BONEHEAD) behind this gig ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flagofhate666



Joined: 13 Sep 2008
Posts: 150
Location: St.Louis MO

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not planning on flying to Moscow or anything but thus might not happen. Ive read that President Puttin is planing on enacting a law that says anything that is said bad about the state is a automatic 20 years in prison! And they may not allow metal shows anymore.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Demonomancy



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2134
Location: GER

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The current Russian President is Dmitri Medwedew and hes into Morbosidad !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chit019



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2369
Location: California

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw him wearing a Morboso Metal shirt on one of his interviews.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fuck the bastard christ



Joined: 16 Dec 2008
Posts: 45

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i also saw him wearing it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
schadel_reich



Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 846
Location: England

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chit019 wrote:
I saw him wearing a Morboso Metal shirt on one of his interviews.

Have you got a link?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Black_Fire



Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 3655
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schadel_reich wrote:
Chit019 wrote:
I saw him wearing a Morboso Metal shirt on one of his interviews.

Have you got a link?

That was in an underground zine, cant remeber a name at the moment.
_________________
DOOM008: Rot - Kingdom of Antichrist Sodomy
DOOM010: Necrostuprum / Satanic Torment - Goetes
DOOM fuckbook
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Nocturnal Deathstrike



Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 2261

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
schadel_reich wrote:
Chit019 wrote:
I saw him wearing a Morboso Metal shirt on one of his interviews.

Have you got a link?

That was in an underground zine, cant remeber a name at the moment.


Are you guys serious about that ?

I always thought that KORROZIA METALLA guy wanted to be the next russian president Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group