P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Nuclear Desecration finish
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Goatchrist



Joined: 02 Dec 2008
Posts: 39

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Werewolf wrote:
Nocturnal Slayer wrote:
It's good when a crappy band stops.


Because it means for you one less "gasmask-goat-bestial-nuklear-war-metal-of-black-vomit-of-death" to write about in wikipedia? Laughing

Personally neither of Nick's (Blasphemer - that's your name, isn't it?) are really my taste, but it still sounds well done, and judging by the responses it got on this board - it seems to be good stuff for what it is.
And considering the fact that that when ND started, Blasphemer was around 15 years old, I think that the fact that it's not bullshit 3rd rate retro-fun thrash and it's done with full dedication to the genre - it deserves respect in my opinion. Good look with the rest of the projects anyway!



"judging by the responses it got on this board - it seems to be good stuff for what it is. "

Many people on this board also like cradle of filth and dark funeral, so I guess that means they also make good music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dalecooper



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 2965
Location: Athens, GA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goatchrist wrote:

Many people on this board also like cradle of filth and dark funeral, so I guess that means they also make good music.


I have to wonder about your definition of the word "many."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Werewolf



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 3367
Location: IsraHell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only person who likes COF I saw here was Lex, who got banned long ago (no, not because he likes COF ) Laughing
_________________
WWW.INFERNALROCKNROLL.BANDCAMP.COM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
schadel_reich



Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 846
Location: England

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Werewolf wrote:
The only person who likes COF I saw here was Lex, who got banned long ago (no, not because he likes COF ) Laughing


Well, there have been quite a few people who have shown some enjoyment of early COF and some who show signs of enjoyment of early Dark Funeral. However, quite a few is completely different to "many", thus negating that attempt at mocking your argument of saying that by the large numbers of people showing support for Nuclear Desecration, that they must be good at what they do. As well as that, there is a huge difference between liking ALL Cradle of Filth and ALL Dark Funeral and only liking the early stuff of either/both bands. This thus renders that whole insult bullshit and lamer than a cripple who has fallen out of their wheelchair.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sarcueil



Joined: 28 Sep 2007
Posts: 612
Location: KADIKÖY, turkey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sad news indeed, their debut was amongst 2008' finest, and i was really expecting many new attakkz from them.
_________________
born of thorns, force of old, rising from the abyss
rising up, to conquer all, destroying all you believe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Werewolf



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 3367
Location: IsraHell

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I wrote - it SEEMS to be good stuff FOR WHAT IT IS. Why do I think so? Because this forum is not a bunch of 13 years old retards who think that BM is just what Dimmu or Dark Funeral play. Maybe I'm wrong and many people here think that ND sucks (of corpse - it doesn't necessarily automatically mean that their music is that bad), but that's not the conclusion one can make from reading the feedbacks it got here. And if I was looking for recommendations for decent BM bands - I'd rather ask some people on this forum and not another.
_________________
WWW.INFERNALROCKNROLL.BANDCAMP.COM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Towelripper



Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 202

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

regrettable move
_________________
'CAUSE METAL IS THE ONLY WAY FOR DAVE AND TODD AND ME!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
- LEGION -



Joined: 01 May 2008
Posts: 320
Location: - Somewhere Within The Fuckin Space / Time Continuum -

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

H.K.Blasphemer wrote:
Nocturnal Blood is definitely one of many reasons why I wanted to end Nuclear Desecration, but not because people enjoyed NB more.

- im interested in knowing the "many reasons" why you chose to end ND -
_________________
- [ ABHORER / http://abhorerundead.webs.com/ ] -

- [ BLASPHEMY / http://blasphemyritual.webs.com/ ] -

- [ UNHOLY ARCHANGEL / http://unholyarchangelworship.webs.com/ ] -
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
schadel_reich



Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 846
Location: England

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about some thread necromancy, but I'm still curious.

Nick, why did you end Nuclear Desecration?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group