P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

- 4 years from today / anything?!?!? -
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CR99

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

- LEGION - wrote:

CR99 wrote:
instead the world suddenly blows up in 2034 or so which nobody predicted.

- well, in 2034 an asteroid MIGHT hit us. thats if in 2029 [ i think thats the correct year ] is passes close enough to earth that the gravity pulls on it -

OK what I wanted to say that the end might come in one hour from now or in 100 years
- LEGION -

Location: - Somewhere Within The Fuckin Space / Time Continuum -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
- LEGION - wrote:

CR99 wrote:
instead the world suddenly blows up in 2034 or so which nobody predicted.

- well, in 2034 an asteroid MIGHT hit us. thats if in 2029 [ i think thats the correct year ] is passes close enough to earth that the gravity pulls on it -

OK what I wanted to say that the end might come in one hour from now or in 100 years

- well, yeah. that can be said about anything though -

- you can die in the next 5min, but, then again, you can live til youre 115 years old -

- the end will eventually come, its just a matter of when & how -

- [ BLASPHEMY / http://blasphemyritual.webs.com/ ] -

- [ UNHOLY ARCHANGEL / http://unholyarchangelworship.webs.com/ ] -
nexxxion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

- LEGION - wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Why the Mayan chose 2012 could lead to many guess'. Really though, it had to end sometime, and it really does not 'end' persay, it just begins the cycle at the beginning again anyways, not so unlike our own 365 day cycle calander.

- that date has to due with the earth actually being in the middle of the galaxy plane beginning its journey BELOW the galaxial plane [ right now we are above it ]. if my memory is correct, it takes 25000 years to do a full rotation -

The galactical equator was defined way later by modern astronomers. It's pure chance that the sun is in that region in late 2012.
Our sun needs ca. 237 million years to rotate around the center of the galaxy.
- LEGION -

Location: - Somewhere Within The Fuckin Space / Time Continuum -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nexxxion wrote:
- LEGION - wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Why the Mayan chose 2012 could lead to many guess'. Really though, it had to end sometime, and it really does not 'end' persay, it just begins the cycle at the beginning again anyways, not so unlike our own 365 day cycle calander.

- that date has to due with the earth actually being in the middle of the galaxy plane beginning its journey BELOW the galaxial plane [ right now we are above it ]. if my memory is correct, it takes 25000 years to do a full rotation -

The galactical equator was defined way later by modern astronomers. It's pure chance that the sun is in that region in late 2012.
Our sun needs ca. 237 million years to rotate around the center of the galaxy.

- im not talking about how long the sun rotates around the galaxy, im talking about the galactic plane. maybe the following can explain better -

John Major Jenkins has made a strong case that the Maya were tracking the cycle of precession with their Long Count calendar. This is the 26,000-year cycle in which the Earth’s axis, which is 23.5 degrees off “vertical”, rotates in a circle, and is measured by the movement of constellations against the fixed positions of the rising equinox or solstice Sun.

The Long Count date of 12-21-2012 is 13.00.00.00.00 and it's a nice "round" looking number, and the alliteration of 12-21-2012 goes so nicely with it that something MUST be happening, right?

Well, actually, there is a galactic alignment that day, which is simply an alignment of the sun and the Milky Way at dawn, which only happens every 26,000 years. But because precession of the equinoxes is so slow (1 degree every 70 years) you can easily argue that we're already IN that alignment now.

I had some personal notes on this already that read: End of Mayan calendar 1,872,000 days cycle stops and restarts on Dec 21, 2012. Also in 2012, unusual astronomical alignment, occurs only 30 out of every 26,000 years. Sun will make its annual crossing of the galactic equator (plane that bisects the Milky Way as it appears in the sky) on the same day as the winter solstice.

- [ BLASPHEMY / http://blasphemyritual.webs.com/ ] -

- [ UNHOLY ARCHANGEL / http://unholyarchangelworship.webs.com/ ] -
FLP

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:

That December in 2012 the sun will have peaking solar winds because of its position in the universe. Those winds have been there for ages and return in cycles, yet this time they will be extra violent due to the sun's position.

Better check this page: http://www.howtosurvive2012.com. It's from the guy who decoded the Dreesden Codex.

Possible survival places:
- Madagascar
- High mountains of Spain (danger of nuclear fall-out)
- High mountains of Turkey
- Atlas mountains Morocco
- Highlands of Ethiopia
Flagofhate666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FLP wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

That December in 2012 the sun will have peaking solar winds because of its position in the universe. Those winds have been there for ages and return in cycles, yet this time they will be extra violent due to the sun's position.

Better check this page: http://www.howtosurvive2012.com. It's from the guy who decoded the Dreesden Codex.

- Madagascar
- Highlands of Ethiopia

Give me a fucking break that asshole is asking for money for the survival group what a load of shit I will just laugh non stop when nothing happens.

And if it does I hope we all go back to the ways of barbarians.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ontop of mountains will not be safe, under the earth will be the safest bet. If winds are going to wear down the surface at violent effort the higher elevations are not the place to be.
If it is solar radiations that are the danger, the surface is not the best place to be either. Once again under the earth is the best bet.

Climatic change is inevitable, and one could almost be certain there is a global change already underway, for it is and always was a constant change. Of course some periods could be alot more violent and wild than many other periods of relative ease. If a period of massive and violent change is upon us, things will certainly be a little fucked up due in large part to the inability of the human race to exist in nature anymore. So dependent on this society and those methods of life established that we are accustomed to there will be mass panic when part of that system fails to supply the masses with their basic needs.

If all the suggestions that the world's poles are reversing are true, there very well could be some crazy climatic results and quickly, thus creating the failure of the generally depended on methods of current society.

There could very well be chaos. New Orleans, except everywhere... Wink

Then again maybe it's all wishful thinking from the malcontent's... Razz
Evil Fifi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FLP wrote:

- Madagascar
- Highlands of Ethiopia

That's the same guy which - quote: "Patrick was on a diet of fruit and vegetables, believing this would make him live long, very long"?

The same guy which - quote "Patrick Geryl is the author of 9 books, written in Dutch of which one was published in Germany, called
"Topfit mit Sonnenkost". All of them became bestsellers."?

This guy must be a goddamn genius. I'm blown away, even a book being published in Germany? Called "topfit mit sonnenkost",
which means something along the line of "In top shape thanks to a sundiet"?.

I laughed at the last bunch of so called "The end of the world is coming" scenarios. Guess I'll have another one to laugh at in YYYYMMDD
(=> insert your preferred date here).

Next topic please.

ps. edited for wrong quoting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: