P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

POWER ELECTRONICS / INDUSTRIAL / NOISE / DARK AMBIENT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
STRANGUL

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEADLIFT wrote:
Was searching for some somewhat memorable, esoteric and borderline metal stuff in this vein and Four Armed Death Wheel seems right up my alley.
They have their full discography for 12 USD or so in their bandcamp.
Being a newbie, would you guys recommend them?

Worth your while for 12 Dollars IMHO. They tend to be repetitive, but that comes with the territory. "Proclamation II" is my fave from them.
MND

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depravar «Red Fetish».

Now available via: Where Frost Reign

Bone saw harsh noise slash putrid power electronics stench from Mexico. Follow-up tape to last year’s Modern Decadence CD-R, slaughterhouse «Adoration Of Flesh».

«Red Fetish» is the story of fetishization of serial killers and blood. Each track narrates a story and so forms the thematic context. To get a feel of the album - check the track titles. Read: ‘No Wrong Feelings’, ‘Tooth Necklace’, ‘On The Prowl’ - you get the crisp picture: The life of human or beast have no value.

The new album also issued by Modern Decadence consist of ten tracks that clocks in from three minutes to over seven. There is a balance between instrumental and vocal tracks, the latter being some of the most sickening, outer realm - mentally collapsed microphone tracts committed to tape in 20-18. Depravar reveal to have furthered their craft on the new album and developed a stronger and unique sound that mines: First decade Incapacitants discography, contemporary rhythmic PE, Finnish noise mid-late 2000s to 90’s German industrial and corpse-yellow Italian death industrial. As it is, «Red Fetish» resonate a distinct and unique voice where said heritage is utilized as a source of melting pot inspiration - not a burdened convict chain. The new album is a versatile, but cohesive listening experience where conscise decaying sound design and production risks maintain artistic intentions and theme context. Expect that sinking snuffed-out sensation accompanied by putrid sonic blizzards, serrated and doom-laden electronics to atmospheric ambient passages, bleak loops, feedback abuse and non-apologetic rhythmic distortions. «Red Fetish» is infected, disgusting and depraved oozing puss. Imprint Modern Decadence continues its slew of well-curated releases. With «Red Fetish», Depravar confirms their place as one of the best contemporary Mexican noise acts.

“Murder is not about lust and it’s not about violence. It’s about possession.”

- Ted Bundy.
Moloch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if this has already been mentioned in this thread, but the almighty MZ.412 are, finally, releasing a new album "before the end of the year" (even though it looks like it's going to be delayed to the 1st quarter of 2019). Needless to say that I'm eagerly awaiting this one.
Witherer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couple of tapes up at atticshrines.bigcartel.com
New Phantasmal Dark Ambient Disturbances from Lipitoare on "The Burial Blade".
Second press of Dark Vampyric Dungeon Music from Ossa Coronata with "A Candle" comp.
chich666

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pre-orders on the new No.6 Issue of Noise Receptor Journal are now being accepted.

Details of content is at the top of the original thread post above.

The new issue is scheduled to be released in early December, 2018. All Pre-orders will be sent immediately upon release.

International distribution is still to be organised, but all the usual suspects will be likely to stock copies.

Low resolution promo-spreads from the magazine (i.e. with text unreadable) is available here: https://noisereceptor.wordpress.com/physicality/noise-receptor-journal-issue-no-6/

Link to order is here: https://noisereceptor.bigcartel.com/product/1-x-copy-of-noise-receptor-issue-6

spectrum magazine archive:
http://spectrummagarchive.wordpress.com/
Hate Sermon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chich666 wrote:
Pre-orders on the new No.6 Issue of Noise Receptor Journal are now being accepted.

Details of content is at the top of the original thread post above.

The new issue is scheduled to be released in early December, 2018. All Pre-orders will be sent immediately upon release.

International distribution is still to be organised, but all the usual suspects will be likely to stock copies.

Low resolution promo-spreads from the magazine (i.e. with text unreadable) is available here: https://noisereceptor.wordpress.com/physicality/noise-receptor-journal-issue-no-6/

Link to order is here: https://noisereceptor.bigcartel.com/product/1-x-copy-of-noise-receptor-issue-6

Ordered. I appreciate all the hard work you put into these issues. Still thumbing through number five and really enjoying your reviews.
Moloch

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New MZ.412 album available from Cold Spring. The entire album can be streamed via Bandcamp.
newforces

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very pleased to announce four new tapes on New Forces alongside a massive update to our distro with items from Freak Animal, Cold Spring, Segerhuva, Hospital, Helicopter, and more.

Our webstore is located here: https://newforces.bigcartel.com
Digital albums are available here: https://newforces.bandcamp.com

Exciting things in the works from New Forces, including The Rita - Magazine 2xLP, Koufar LP, and tapes by MO*TE, Spore Spawn, A Fail Association, Mass Marriage, Pleasure Island, Striations, Body Carve, Kakerlak, Limbs Bin, Skin Graft, and more.

New Releases / New Releases  New Releases / New Releases / New Releases

Shredded Nerve - Final Vision (Cassette)
"Final Vision" is an emotionally devastating exploration of sound and texture. Shredded Nerve has never sound so raw, so exposed. For nearly an hour Justin Lakes takes the listener through a series of tracks that showcase virtuoso tape-manipulation, cathartic harsh noise, and cold electronics. Each section is so expertly composed that the hour of music almost feels too short. This is both expansive and engaging music, and a fitting follow up to recent Shredded Nerve releases on the likes of Chondritic Sound, Total Black, and Monorail Trespassing.

https://newforces.bandcamp.com/album/final-vision

Sunken Cheek - Humiliation (Cassette)
Sunken Cheek has carved out a respected place in the noise underground by working harder than most and continually refining a unique approach to sound. The bastard child of scummy American harsh noise and tape-manipulators like Aaron Dilloway or Sewer Election, Sunken Cheek infuses his music with a sense of anxious depression that could only be the product of post-industrial Syracuse, New York. "Humiliation" captures the project at its most aggressive. The creeping dread we've come to expect is here infused with a dose of aggressive scrap metal destruction, building from electronic melancholy to absolute obliteration over the course of two perfectly composed tracks. The next level from one of America's finest.

https://newforces.bandcamp.com/album/humiliation

Blind Date - Open Trap (Cassette)
The new generation of American harsh noise, Blind Date follows up excellent releases on Angst, Idiopathic, and Dead Gods with "Open Trap," more than thirty minutes of unrelenting and dynamic noise music. Calling to mind the best of the Troniks catalog, these walls of noise shift and morph, blending a monolithic heaviness with an irrepressible sense of movement. Fields of static and feedback occasionally interrupt the onslaught, while shards of white-hot metal lurk at the edges. Blind Date recently toured the US and left audiences in awe; this tape will introduce everyone else to one of noise music's best new artists.

https://newforces.bandcamp.com/album/open-trap

Hoback River Radio (Cassette)
Static-drenched transmissions from a pirate radio station located in the Gros Ventre Mountains of northwest Wyoming. Field recordings capturing damaged country-western classics, performed on cabin porches looking up at the mountains, filtered through layers of static and interference. Birds, wind, and water intruding on the broadcast. Pure American music. Not a typical New Forces release, but something highly personal. Some will appreciate, some will dismiss. The former understand that despite centuries of caricature, there is just "something" about the American West that captures the imagination. Lo-Fi Mountain music.

Distro Titles
Aaron Dilloway - The Gag File LP
REGIM - Stabbed by the Blind LP
Shredded Nerve - In the Shadow of What Never Was LP
IRM - Indications Of Nigredo 12-inch
SISSY SPACEK - WAYS OF CONFUSION LP
Sissy Spacek - Blear LP
Sissy Spacek - Roulette 7-Inch
Sickness / John Wiese "Amnesia" 7-Inch
Trepaneringsritualen - Perfection & Permanence LP
Merzbow / Genesis Breyer P-Orridge - A Perfect Pain LP
Iron Fist Of The Sun - We Can Yield Our Own Footsteps LP
Hijokaidan - Emergency Stairway To Heaven LP + CD
STROM.ec - Electric Current LP (Hospital / Freak Animal)
Sick Seed / Shift LP (Freak Animal)
Grunt - Castrate The Illusionist LP
Special Interests Magazine Issue 10 (Wince, Grim, Le Syndicat, + more)
Special Interests Magazine Issue 9 (The Rita, Con-Dom, Prurient, + more)
Silence Of The Vacuum - Under Three Layers Cassette
Puce Mary - The Great Panic Cassette
Passing Rumor 2 (Kjostad, Shredded Nerve, Remnants, No Dreams +) Cassette
Kjostad - Glacial Lake Cassette
Sissy Spacek - Disfathom Cassette
MO*TE - Cuffs CD
Grunt - Myth Of Blood CD
Wince - Traum CD
Incapacitants ‎– El Shanbara Therminosis CD

+ other New Forces titles

Distros get in touch!
chich666

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ISSUE NO.6 OF NOISE RECEPTOR JOURNAL IS OFFICIALLY OUT!!!

Apart from the printer delivering the job four days late, the actual print job has come out perfectly. All pre-orders and wholesale parcels are being shipped this morning. Any orders made from 29th onwards will be shipped next Wednesday when I do my next bulk postal run.

Orders can be made here: https://noisereceptor.bigcartel.com/

As for content, the new issue is 114 pages and includes:
-: Interviews with: Death In June (exclusive), Prurient/Hospital Productions, Kevlar & Detrimental Effect
-: Detailed article on Genocide Organ’s :CIVILIZATION:, with pages of archival images of the group
-: Detailed report and photos of the Tesco Organisation & Cold Meat Industry 30th Anniversary festivals
-: 70+ detailed review
-: Cover and review section collage artwork by Dominick Fernow

International distribution includes: Freak Animal, Tesco Organisation, Tesco Distro, Malignant Records, Hospital Productions, Loki Foundation, Steelwork, Amek Collective, Scream& Writhe, Deadmoon Rex, Aural Hypnox, Tordon Ljud, Cloister Recordings, Deutsch Asphalt, The Epicurean, Total Black, Hag Shadow, Cold Spring, Unrest Productions, Zine Zone, Material World - and more still to be confirmed.

spectrum magazine archive:
http://spectrummagarchive.wordpress.com/
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heads up, I suspect these will be gone over the course of the weekend.
EDIT: Sold out, didn't last more than twelve hours.

-------

GENOCIDE ORGAN – : UMKHONTO-WE-SIZWE : LP

Description
LTD edition of 267 copies on heavy vinyl with numbered inlay.
Attention:
——
1. If you order this item you accept our one copy per person policy.
2. there´s a possibility that we get more orders for this item than we have copies, in this
case your order will be refunded.
——
On 17.4.1993 Genocide Organ teamed up with other great bands for the legendary Heavy Elcectronics I. This was released on Cassette back in 1994 by Tesco.
Again, like with :KwaZulu-NaTal:, the South African policies of that time are the background for the content. The Spear of the Nation, Chris Hansi and Janusz Waluś who met their destiny, days before the dis/play.
A rough early archaic document of Genocide Organ live dis/play.

Tracklisting:
A:
Niemand kom derug nie
Die Dood soek hom
Dood nuttelose nasies
Amazade en negri
B:
Vrou is vleis
Klaus Barbie
John Birch Society
Wit Kragkragte

Order: https://tesco-germany.com/en/produkt/genocide-organ-umkhonto-we-sizwe-ltd267-lp-pre-sale-10-12/

Last edited by K.D.S. on Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moloch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got mine, thanks for the heads up.
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome. Fun fact about the tracklisting: the track titles are in Afrikaans, so upon reading the titles I can imagine raising an eyebrow, but they actually translate to well known GO tracks (I added the release the tracks appeared on):

Original:

A:
Niemand kom derug nie
Die Dood soek hom
Dood nuttelose nasies
Amazade en negri
B:
Vrou is vleis
Klaus Barbie
John Birch Society
Wit Kragkragte

Translation

A:
Keiner Kommt Zurück (Leichenlinie)
Death Is Looking For Him (Remember)
Kill Useless Nations (Save Our Slaves)
Amazade Y Negri (Leichenlinie)
B:
Woman Is Meat (Archive X)
Klaus Barbie (Remember)
John Birch Society (Save Our Slaves)
White Power Forces (Remember)
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaaaaaand they're gone. I figured copies would be available for another day or two, but apparently not.
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K.D.S. wrote:
Aaaaaaand they're gone. I figured copies would be available for another day or two, but apparently not.

Shit. I already have the tape box but would have really liked to get the LP. Never even got an email from Tesco about it.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.

Fallen Portrait Prod wrote:
Delete this forum or you WILL hear from my lawyer.
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:
K.D.S. wrote:

Shit. I already have the tape box but would have really liked to get the LP. Never even got an email from Tesco about it.

I don't think an e-mail / newsletter got sent out, at least I didn't receive one. Friend of mine gave me a heads up this morning and I immediately jumped on it.

I used to own that KwaZulu NaTaL LP from the Archive Series as well, which I recall is by and large pretty much identical to some of the material found on Remember, save for one or two tracks. I finally managed to score a recon edition of that 3xLP boxset a few months ago.. I slept on it when it was first reissued in 2007 and I regretted it ever since, it was one of my top wants for several years. Their most essential material by far if you ask me..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 15 of 19

Jump to: