P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Paysage D'Hiver news?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure this has been asked, but I can't be bothered to skip through all these pages. Anyone in the US carrying these?
ExpandingAbyss

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devoured Death wrote:
I'm sure this has been asked, but I can't be bothered to skip through all these pages. Anyone in the US carrying these?

Just ordered more. 2 are currently in stock. Should have them all by the weekend
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ExpandingAbyss wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:

Just ordered more. 2 are currently in stock. Should have them all by the weekend

Wish I'd seen that when I put my last in order in with you, haha. It arrived today by the way, perfectly packaged. Thanks very much!
under a funeral shroom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Godamn, whoever put the center label on my side b of Einsamkeit missed really badly. It thankfully doesn't go over the playing area but is so close I have about 2 seconds to turn the lp off before the needle starts going over it.
the5thcolumn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

under a funeral shroom wrote:
Godamn, whoever put the center label on my side b of Einsamkeit missed really badly. It thankfully doesn't go over the playing area but is so close I have about 2 seconds to turn the lp off before the needle starts going over it.

It's too bad to hear about that, as well as the other guy who had scratches on his LP's.

Just broke the seals on Steineiche and Kristall & Isa. Everything looks good and they sound great. Forgot how incredible Steineiche really is.
Moloch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that qualifies for the genre (I'm always unsure about specific music styles), "Der Baum" must be the greatest Dungeon Synth track ever recorded. Steineiche is indeed a mindblowing record, and it does sound even better on wax.

Just noticed the limited edition of Einsamkeit finally sold out. I wanted to buy a 2nd copy as a gift for a friend, but he'll have to do with the regular I guess.
khamul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the5thcolumn wrote:
under a funeral shroom wrote:

It's too bad to hear about that, as well as the other guy who had scratches on his LP's.

Just broke the seals on Steineiche and Kristall & Isa. Everything looks good and they sound great. Forgot how incredible Steineiche really is.

I will get replacements, luckily. They told me that there are marks on all of the records due to the production. You would not hear them, though. My records had more than just hairlines. But I hope for all buyers that their records are fine.
Heretic Death Call

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've ordered all the standard editions so far and the quality has been unreal. Some of the best looking stuff I've seen. The D side etchings were a pleasant surprise as well. The next batch can't come soon enough. Really looking forward to the S/T.
Herr Nacht

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heretic Death Call wrote:
Really looking forward to the S/T.

Is there an unlimited/repress coming?
Heretic Death Call

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herr Nacht wrote:
Heretic Death Call wrote:
Really looking forward to the S/T.

Is there an unlimited/repress coming?

As far as I understand these releases, all PdH material will see vinyl releases. Maybe someone else with stronger info can clear that up here.
Moloch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All demos/albums are supposed to be released in unlimited format (CD + LP) at some point. Then again, they were meant to be released chronologically and that's actually not the case. Plus, Steineiche was due to be released on tape and it's apparently not the case anymore, so who knows... But I don't see why the s/t wouldn't specifically be re-released just like the others.
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't see any reason why the selftitled album won't be getting repressed as a standard edition.

Been on a major Das Tor binge over the past couple of days, forgot how magnificent that record is. Hope the remaining albums/demos (Das Tor / Winterkšlte / Nacht) will follow in a few months.
HÝrus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moloch wrote:
Plus, Steineiche was due to be released on tape and it's apparently not the case anymore

What, really ?
Moloch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HÝrus wrote:
Moloch wrote:
Plus, Steineiche was due to be released on tape and it's apparently not the case anymore

What, really ?

Yup, used to be written on the official Kunsthall website back in the days if I'm correct (too lazy to try Web Archive to double check as I am at work). I guess good ol' Tobias decided that the CD-R version was kvlt enough for this demo.

Edit: from 2010:
Quote:
Paysage d'hiver - Steineiche A5 Digipack/DLP/Tape

Now that the Tape mention has been removed from the website I guess it's not being issued on this specific format.
Blackball

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

szentofdeath wrote:
Does anyone know where from is the soprano sample at the end of Der Baum (on Steineiche)?
he samples the Sopranos?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 17 of 22

Jump to: