P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

PayPal claim again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
- LEGION -

Location: - Somewhere Within The Fuckin Space / Time Continuum -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chit019 wrote:
- LEGION - wrote:
Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
- LEGION - wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
delivery confirmation doesn't count for much against paypal claims. there is no way for the seller to win.

- how can you NOT win if you have CONFIRMATION that the fuckin package was delivered?!?!? -

That has explained before a few times. Paypal accept the delivery confirmation ONLY if the item was sold through Ebay. If we´re talking about non Ebay goods, Paypal gives a shit.

- really?!?!? so, people could always claim to not receive their packages then & paypal will give them their $$$ back?!?!? with no proof or whatever?!?!? -

That's pretty much the whole point of this thread so far, paypal can be a tool for scammers etc.

- while i understand that, i thought that if the person at least had fuckin CONFIRMATION that the other person received the package, it would be a pretty open & shut case & there would be no way paypal could side against them -

- [ BLASPHEMY / http://blasphemyritual.webs.com/ ] -

- [ UNHOLY ARCHANGEL / http://unholyarchangelworship.webs.com/ ] -
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's so retard that they only accept delivery confirmation with eBay sales.

I sent this cocksucker a scan of the receipt for the post office. He's ignoring my emails. I can't even communicate with PayPal. They give you three choices when it comes to responding to the claim, none of which will work in your favor.

If I lose with this, I'm closing my PayPal account and never using it again.

PayPal horror stories and facts = http://www.paypalsucks.com

I'd love it if eBay (FeePay) went bankrupt and had to close too. Their fees, pulling down auctions for bullshit reasons...they suck.

I went to post an LP using my cousins account. They totally fucked up with the shipping options now. You're not allowed to to ask for more than $4 to send a record off I think...how the fuck can do you that without using Media Rate? I think they screwed up the feedback policies too.

Everything is designed now to please the buyer and avoid horror stories of people being ripped-off....it's going to have an opposite effect.

I'd like to see somebody create a new auction site dedicated strictly to the selling of music items, even strictly metal would be cool. Sadly, ebay is such a giant, most other auction sites go unnoticed.
Karan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, this thing scares...again the ones who sell things with Paypal but do not use eGay (like NWN) should search for a way to avoid rip-offs...specially with newer clients or big/suspicious orders.
On the other hand, those ripped-off by those chilean fuckers at Bloody Axe, they now take paypal...seems like payback time...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: