P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Immortal 6 -LP Wooden Box Opeth 6 LP Wooden Box Viva Hate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THRASHEADEREK

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Werewolf wrote:
4 pic 7"'s for 90 euros? That's retarded!

4 pic 7"s
Digipack(special edition) CD
Poster flag
Patch
Button
In an iron(!) box

for 128 bucks it's still not worth it.
Will be getting just the digipack CD myself.
Mordbrann

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta say, would be interesting to see that iron box. Not the point though.

Does anybody feel like it's getting out of control? Die-hards and special packaging are fine, but it's getting to be a cash grab and/or poorly done in some cases. Comic books already went down that route and it didn't work out so well.

Mordbrann 001: Beneath (ISL) - Hollow Empty Void
Good traders: Wrathorn [3◊], headnhalf, addison, leizla
nzýmbe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mordbrann wrote:

Does anybody feel like it's getting out of control? Die-hards and special packaging are fine, but it's getting to be a cash grab and/or poorly done in some cases. Comic books already went down that route and it didn't work out so well.

Personally I think most of those Die-Hard-versions are nonsense. There is nothing better than a classical black LP and a normal cover/gatefold.
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I normally buy Die Hards if they have extra music more than anything. Sometimes cool to have it but not something I'm obsessively fussed about. Patches can still be cool for my denim and everything though but I'm not an obsessive collector, I'm more interested in the music at the end of the day.
sztorm75

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great cover imo

DSS

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mordbrann wrote:

The box is what you will be paying for as it will be the most expensive item out of the whole package. Also, having an album on four 7" EPs is a pain the ass. You sit down to enjoy the music and now you have to get up to flip the record. It is a nice package though, the box is very solid but still it wasn't worth the money.
DSS

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And about Viva Hate - they are a rip-off. I order Heresi LP from them and never received it. I emailed them a few times and even filed a complaint with PayPal (PayPal said there's nothing they can do for whatever reason) but they didn't care to respond to me. A few months later I received an email from them about the Enslaved boxset. I thought this will be a good way to get them to communicate so I pre-ordered an "x" amount of boxes. Sure enough I got my confirmation number and was asked to make the payment. I never replied and didn't send the money. A few days go by and once again Thomas contacted me again telling me that my boxes are reserved but they need payment from me within the next 5 days or my order will be cancelled.

So I emailed the guy back and told him that I never received the Heresi LP which I ordered a few months ago and that:

Quote:
My emails were ignored but now you somehow manged to email me about a payment that you expect me to send. Don't mean to jump to conclusions here but an explanation would be appreciated.

He wrote me back the next day pretending that he knows exactly who I am and like he remembers that particular order:

Quote:
you never received it?
Iím very sorry about it Ė you know what you can just take off the amount off the Enslaved box.
Donít worry Ė we deal with too big bands to think about ripping anybody off.
We need to be reliable.

You will def. receive your item, this Heresi order is emberassing to us.
The point is that we had some bad ass problems with manpower, you know?
So some things simply got lost in the chaos, but now we got some more helping hands on it.

Anyways, you can trust.
Iíd just need a confirmation that you will do the payment now.
And in this case if you donít receive the box in ocotber you can just go to paypal and get you money back.

Regards, Thomas.

Yeah, now that they have BIG bands to deal with they can't afford to be known as a rip-off label. Nice try. I told the guy I don't trust him and have a hard time believing that the boxset will be shipped and it is too much money to take a risk. And that was it.....until today. He send me another email, probably forgetting who I am. I have until tomorrow to send the payment or my order will be cancelled.

I say skip the box set and the gimmicks that come with it. Re-release the LPs without the extras and sell each LP at $18 each.

Anyway, the guy is a rip-off. He never offered me a refund for the Heresi LP so fuck him and his label.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: