P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

HELP! (Only for extremely bored metal RETARDS!) ;)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
destructSEAN

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP! (Only for extremely bored metal RETARDS!) ;) Reply with quote

Reed wrote:

Blasphemy! Laughing

I have a very distant memory of meeting some "blind date" at the Snake Pit on 13th ave. after drinking way too many Mickey's Big Mouths... she was a fucking cunt though. I am glad that I don't remember that night.

Aeon Flux wanna be cunt.

Very Happy
Uncolored

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP! (Only for extremely bored metal RETARDS!) ;) Reply with quote

destructSEAN wrote:

Now, basically I want to know if I am missing any details from what I have already typed out

you did a very good job but I didn't put the kind of music in my lists... me and almost all the people that will browse it know that mortician plays death metal! Laughing

destructSEAN wrote:

ANAL CUNT / PATARENI (US/Yu) Good Bye, The Legends Falšanja Kol'ko'š Records 1990 SPLIT EP Grindcore Limited edition of 7 copies???

hado's label limitations are always fake. he's a well known bootleger and if you have seen fear of god or sore throat boots with crazy limitations like 122 copies or something it's done by him. extreme noise terror guys put a reward on him

destructSEAN wrote:

IMPALED NAZARENE (Fin) Goat Perversion Nosferatu 1992 EP Black Metal #87/1000 (for promotional use only)

I think that "for promotional use only" is just a thing to cheat italian taxes, actually that is a regular ep Razz

SatanHussein wrote:
my dream is to organise a funeral doom festival and sell my stockpiles of antidepressants at the merch stand
nexxxion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, 1st lesson is the list key:

BAND (country, state) - "Title" format 'year -- additional info (label, trx/length, tape number etc...)

you'd write 7", 10", 12", not just EP

then some examples:

CARCASS (uk) - advance demo 04/sep/88 -- 20min [#0666]

DESECRATION (us, ca) - demo I '85 -- 10min, Possessed members + Reifert, 10min [#0013]

MALFEITOR (us) - "Diabolic Youth" demo oct/87 -- 3tr/12min [#0666]
destructSEAN

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP! (Only for extremely bored metal RETARDS!) ;) Reply with quote

Uncolored wrote:
destructSEAN wrote:

Now, basically I want to know if I am missing any details from what I have already typed out

you did a very good job but I didn't put the kind of music in my lists... me and almost all the people that will browse it know that mortician plays death metal! Laughing

destructSEAN wrote:

ANAL CUNT / PATARENI (US/Yu) Good Bye, The Legends Falšanja Kol'ko'š Records 1990 SPLIT EP Grindcore Limited edition of 7 copies???

hado's label limitations are always fake. he's a well known bootleger and if you have seen fear of god or sore throat boots with crazy limitations like 122 copies or something it's done by him. extreme noise terror guys put a reward on him

destructSEAN wrote:

IMPALED NAZARENE (Fin) Goat Perversion Nosferatu 1992 EP Black Metal #87/1000 (for promotional use only)

I think that "for promotional use only" is just a thing to cheat italian taxes, actually that is a regular ep Razz

Thanks for the info - I always thought of Mortician being pure death metal, but for some reason I wrote death/grind tonight. Must have been the Troma influence on my brain.
destructSEAN

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nexxxion wrote:
ok, 1st lesson is the list key:

BAND (country, state) - "Title" format 'year -- additional info (label, trx/length, tape number etc...)

you'd write 7", 10", 12", not just EP

Well, considering that everything in the list is 7" EPs, I think that my key is absolutly OK. I will be making a new spreadsheet with 10", LP, etc. later.

nexxxion wrote:

then some examples:

CARCASS (uk) - advance demo 04/sep/88 -- 20min [#0666]

DESECRATION (us, ca) - demo I '85 -- 10min, Possessed members + Reifert, 10min [#0013]

MALFEITOR (us) - "Diabolic Youth" demo oct/87 -- 3tr/12min [#0666]

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think that I'll stick to the details that I have listed Wink
Karan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corona is OK, but try Pacifico...that is a King of beers...it could be German...and nice collection!
Hellfire Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Czech beer is the best. My favorite beer in the whole world is Velkopopovický Kozel "Svetly", and it's not because of the black goat (althought it does add something haha). We used to have it in bottles at LCBO's (ontario liqueur stores) but now we only have cans of them. Snif. Nothing beats having it fresh on tap in Prague!

This is fucking pure liquid gold...
destructSEAN

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellfire Commando wrote:
Czech beer is the best. My favorite beer in the whole world is Velkopopovický Kozel "Svetly", and it's not because of the black goat (althought it does add something haha). We used to have it in bottles at LCBO's (ontario liqueur stores) but now we only have cans of them. Snif. Nothing beats having it fresh on tap in Prague!

This is fucking pure liquid gold...

YOU ARE ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY correct. Kozel ist Krieg and having a Goat on your logo doesn't do any harm!
s.charlach

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While talking about goats and beer. Devil's bock beer.

That's what I call a befitting label. From the grim lookin' goat on top to the name to the "Hell" to the fine print below saying "family Teufel's art of brewing since nine generations". Love it! Very Happy
destructSEAN

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
While talking about goats and beer. Devil's bock beer.

That's what I call a befitting label. From the grim lookin' goat on top to the name to the "Hell" to the fine print below saying "family Teufel's art of brewing since nine generations". Love it! Very Happy

Yeah, I see your point, but I think that Belgium have it perfected:

s.charlach

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, what the? You're still awake, Sean? Man, you started this topic like 10 hours ago. Go to bed for your beauty sleep's sake. Wink
destructSEAN

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
Hahaha, what the? You're still awake, Sean? Man, you started this topic like 10 hours ago. Go to bed for your beauty sleep's sake. Wink

Yeah, I can't believe that I am still awake either... its like 9:00am and I started drinking at 13:00 I think. I don't even feel that bad.... totally in a Porcupine Tree mood at the moment
Lauri

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread pretty much proves all my points about metal fans being losers with no life.
destructSEAN

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lauri wrote:
This thread pretty much proves all my points about metal fans being losers with no life.

And your comment pretty much proves that you are a cunt.
Mysticus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: HELP! (Only for extremely bored metal RETARDS!) ;) Reply with quote

destructSEAN wrote:
Törrmentor wrote:

Staropramen!!!!

Fuck yeah. Staropramen is one of the few beers that I can drink any time of the day.

Has anyone here ever had Borovička? One of the best Slovakian products ever.

Well, of course Borovicka is one of most popular alcohol in Slovakia, but as for me, I preffer another kind of borovicka called "Koniferum". It's fucking good alcohol...

As for beers... fuck yeah, Czech beers are really good. Starobrno, Staropramen, Pilsner Urquell, Kozel, Plzensky Prazdroj... a lot of amazing tastes....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: