P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

[!] Go get it now.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 808, 809, 810 ... 820, 821, 822  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ough

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
under a funeral shroom wrote:
Sold out already (as expected), glad I check this board when I wake up in the morning, would've hated to miss out on this beast.

A grausamkeit 23 tape box limited to 200 copies selling out instantly. I'm officially completely out of touch with black metal anno 2019.

Yeah that's fucking insane.... did not see that coming.
abarlum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
Humus wrote:
Sold out already (as expected), glad I check this board when I wake up in the morning, would've hated to miss out on this beast.

A grausamkeit 23 tape box limited to 200 copies selling out instantly. I'm officially completely out of touch with black metal anno 2019.

Yeah that's fucking insane.... did not see that coming.

The more it seems as though you recorded using satans mighty cock as the microphone, and the less it seems like you put effort into songwriting or even sometimes riff writing, the more appealing your music is, assuming you have ultra kvlt aesthetics and special goodies in your releases for instagram kudos

- black metal anno 2019.

To say nothing about grausamkeit really, just generally speaking here.
Design approved by J.Read. Limited knife run, 20 custom blades with Goat Phoenix logo art on blade. Total length just under 8 inches. Blade length 3 1/2 inches (legal for carry in most states). Will post pic of prototype which should be completed shortly.
Widdershins

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anything is 'black metal anno 2019' it's delving into pathetic internet drama and wasting away your aimless boring life whining about what other people buy, label drama, limited releases and hype on the internet like a little girl rather then actually being sincerely interested in and discussing music etc. To say nothing about anyone specific here, just generally speaking.
under a funeral shroom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most Grausamkeit was recorded 20+ years ago and regardless of what you think of the quality has been nearly impossible or rather expensive to purchase since then. Is it really a surprise that 200 would sell quickly?
abarlum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been nailed that hard in a long time nice job

but I'm sorry i like to be able to purchase music of artists i enjoy listening to and nerds use refresh bots to buy them for street cred, but it's way more fun to post shitty sardonic comments on message boards to point out some things i see as issues than it is to try to discuss music that I am sincerely interested in when, for the last two years or so, 90% of what anybody wants to talk about when it comes to black metal is to complain about something. i've got my people i discuss music with and that works for me, i'm just here to stir the pot really

but really, I wasn't trying to talk shit on Grausamkeit, I never gave much of BSoD's output much listening time so I couldn't say either way. That's just the state of things as I see it, if you disagree that's fine too
Design approved by J.Read. Limited knife run, 20 custom blades with Goat Phoenix logo art on blade. Total length just under 8 inches. Blade length 3 1/2 inches (legal for carry in most states). Will post pic of prototype which should be completed shortly.
bearsbearsbears

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, briefly saw this earlier and was kicking around the idea of picking it up later today after I got home. Really didn't expect a $200 box of tapes with that higher-than-kvlt limitation to sell out so quick! Laughing

Check out my sale-thread HERE! (Updated 9/21/19)
DecodedillusioN

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heretic Death Call wrote:
Vapula wrote:
Would love an LP box or at least a repress of some of the older long sold out titles especially Satan's Addicktion & Pure Madness

+1
Pink Green vinyl is coming end of this year/early next from what I saw.

who is releasing this?
Heretic Death Call

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DecodedillusioN wrote:
Vapula wrote:
Would love an LP box or at least a repress of some of the older long sold out titles especially Satan's Addicktion & Pure Madness

+1

who is releasing this?

Narbentage/Dominance of Darkness

https://imgur.com/jHH0BXW
aphidhair

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
Wow, briefly saw this earlier and was kicking around the idea of picking it up later today after I got home. Really didn't expect a $200 box of tapes with that higher-than-kvlt limitation to sell out so quick! Laughing

I was kinda bummed at first too but I couldn't justify the 200 bucks (I have more than enough Grausamkeit stuff anyway). I will say B.S.o.D's sudden (in relative terms) popularity seems kind out of the blue to me. But whatever. Pretty sure CW had the double lp for a while when they put it out, but I could be wrong. I could chock it up to instagram and youtube dipshits, but who cares. It seems like a cool release.
ghaaroth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
A grausamkeit 23 tape box limited to 200 copies selling out instantly.

I don't care much for Grausamkeit, but I hope Gaamalzagoth reads this and gives the Moonblood archives the same treatment Cool
Too Dark Park

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://ancientmeadow.com/product/casket-of-dreams-dragons-of-autumn-twilight-12-vinyl-record-reissue/

Reduced price for one day only
stamps

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghaaroth wrote:
Humus wrote:
A grausamkeit 23 tape box limited to 200 copies selling out instantly.

I don't care much for Grausamkeit, but I hope Gaamalzagoth reads this and gives the Moonblood archives the same treatment Cool

Although I don't disagree, I'd be fine if I never came across a set of tapes I felt compelled to spend $200+ again.
under a funeral shroom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean, but this thing came out of fucking nowhere and my first impulse was "BUY" and I don't think I'll ever regret the decision so who cares. A similar Moonblood box would be a must purchase of course, and given the limitation of their other reissues would probably be printed in ample numbers. Still doubt it will ever happen though.
Vapula

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vapula wrote:

+1

I think it's 3 different 7" that are coming next.
khamul

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean, but this thing came out of fucking nowhere and my first impulse was "BUY" and I don't think I'll ever regret the decision so who cares. A similar Moonblood box would be a must purchase of course, and given the limitation of their other reissues would probably be printed in ample numbers. Still doubt it will ever happen though.

The only thing I somehow could imagine would be a box with the official demo tapes. The rehearsals are out of the question for the band, as they were never meant for the public.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 808, 809, 810 ... 820, 821, 822  Next
Page 809 of 822

Jump to: