P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Heritage pressing full Temnozor discography
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AngleOffDeeth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:40 am    Post subject: Heritage pressing full Temnozor discography Reply with quote

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=799160923626733&id=222939371248894
Widdershins

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally! Will be picking these up DEFINITELY.
WolfkultReligion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a long wait....
TheDark

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will be getting these for sure.
Let the pain always stay with you
Hidden38

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One step closer to retirement for me. Once i get these and the BBH stuff on vinyl im probably going to drop out of this race. Running out of space and kids are gettin older/pricier!
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hidden38 wrote:
One step closer to retirement for me. Once i get these and the BBH stuff on vinyl im probably going to drop out of this race. Running out of space and kids are gettin older/pricier!

Rap or Country? Which direction?
danofort

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hidden38 wrote:

I agree with and relate to everything in this.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So that's it, these come on vinyl and you two are done with everything and leaving your collecting obsession in the dust? ...yea right Laughing

Stinks of format love rather than music interest cause I assume then you both have the CD versions already of said bands output... is having it on wax really going to make you stop collecting anything else after? Seriously?
danofort

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
So that's it, these come on vinyl and you two are done with everything and leaving your collecting obsession in the dust? ...yea right Laughing

Stinks of format love rather than music interest cause I assume then you both have the CD versions already of said bands output... is having it on wax really going to make you stop collecting anything else after? Seriously?

No, most likely not... But I sperg out over the Russian stuff, plus, yes I am running out of room, and yes, my kids are expensive.

For me, the BBH stuff, Forteresse, Vlad Tepes (just picked that up) maybe a couple others that I've always wanted on vinyl, but I'll have to call it a day soon. Shit, recently I've just been listening to my Sinatra and Richard Pryor records, anyway. No point in buying the stuff if I don't listen to it.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danofort wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

No, most likely not... But I sperg out over the Russian stuff, plus, yes I am running out of room, and yes, my kids are expensive.

For me, the BBH stuff, Forteresse, Vlad Tepes (just picked that up) maybe a couple others that I've always wanted on vinyl, but I'll have to call it a day soon. Shit, recently I've just been listening to my Sinatra and Richard Pryor records, anyway. No point in buying the stuff if I don't listen to it.

Not disagreeing... not at all. Family is expensive. Let me correct that. Real life is expensive. Not sure all vinyl collectors are real life orientated... well let me correct that again, real life living alone or living with mom and dad are different worlds.
Travis N.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent news! Been wanting these on vinyl for a long time.
Hidden38

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
danofort wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

Not disagreeing... not at all. Family is expensive. Let me correct that. Real life is expensive. Not sure all vinyl collectors are real life orientated... well let me correct that again, real life living alone or living with mom and dad are different worlds.

Heyyyyyyy what is this, Blood In/Blood Out? Laughing like that part from the Sopranos where Pontecorvo cant leave the life behind so he hangs himself hehehe. But to clarify, retirement for me does not mean complete disconnect from world of metal, but rather i will just not be exploring new/young bands or making blind LP/tape purchases from obscure labels. I will still buy shit that is relevant to me, for example if CoO does a release or maybe a Moonblood demo series pressed to vinyl. Majority of my money is/will be put directly into the family. I really want to put a pool in, also have plans to build new firepit (old house had custom one made of oklahoma stone), and so on and so forth. I am simply getting older and the path i am forging is the path of the patriarch, which translates to less fun money for me, and more money for family orientied projects and necessities. Also, have retirement shit to consider. The list is never fucking ending. If you dont relate, thats ok, enjoy your personal freedom as long as humanly possible. But for me, i am the strongest person in my immediate and extended family, which means the weight of the world is on my shoulders and nobody but myself is going to help lift it over my head. Ok my wife helps, but still. Point being, the slice of pie that black metal occupies on my financial chart will continue to slowly diminish, and releases like the Temnozor vinyl reissues help bring closure to this fetish that we all share.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9XDi96d9ifQ
PanzerGeneral

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hidden38 wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
danofort wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

Heyyyyyyy what is this, Blood In/Blood Out? Laughing like that part from the Sopranos where Pontecorvo cant leave the life behind so he hangs himself hehehe. But to clarify, retirement for me does not mean complete disconnect from world of metal, but rather i will just not be exploring new/young bands or making blind LP/tape purchases from obscure labels. I will still buy shit that is relevant to me, for example if CoO does a release or maybe a Moonblood demo series pressed to vinyl. Majority of my money is/will be put directly into the family. I really want to put a pool in, also have plans to build new firepit (old house had custom one made of oklahoma stone), and so on and so forth. I am simply getting older and the path i am forging is the path of the patriarch, which translates to less fun money for me, and more money for family orientied projects and necessities. Also, have retirement shit to consider. The list is never fucking ending. If you dont relate, thats ok, enjoy your personal freedom as long as humanly possible. But for me, i am the strongest person in my immediate and extended family, which means the weight of the world is on my shoulders and nobody but myself is going to help lift it over my head. Ok my wife helps, but still. Point being, the slice of pie that black metal occupies on my financial chart will continue to slowly diminish, and releases like the Temnozor vinyl reissues help bring closure to this fetish that we all share.

Agree - but collecting music is a bit like " Just as I thought I was out - they pull me right back in" ( or something along those lines ). Have been trimming the fat off of my collection and only bought after the mantra "only old classic stuff + the cream of the cream of newer stuff" for a few years. Still it is growing more than I would like it to. First world problems I guess. Anyways - will try to get these (as I dont have the cds).
Steken

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hidden38 wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
danofort wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

Respect. Seriously. You, Sir, have your priorities straight.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you really wanted both worlds you should consider being a shithead muslim... that wife that needs things and shit, well that will stop.
She can have her bedsheet and her bedsheet face wrap only and be content.

...and you my male and superior gender friend can have it all!!! Including other curtain draped cretins to kick the shit out of... and maybe at least stand in front of the records so sunlight or dust don't get on them etc etc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: